Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 14880|Reply: 78

11 (Allegedly) celeb yg busuk bango x suka mandi x jaga kebersihan

[Copy link]
Post time 1-6-2012 10:57 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Just because they're famous, doesn't mean their armpits don't stink just like the rest of us. Especially if they're not fond of deodorant or showers. Leonardo DiCaprio might be great at acting, but apparently his girlfriend Erin Heatherton thinks he's crappy at hygiene. The Enquirer claims that Leo is driving Erin away with his stench. "He only showers a couple of days a week to conserve water, and he considers deodorant to be 'unnatural.' … Erin has warned him to clean up his act and his hygiene," said a "friend." Presuming that this is true, I think Leo either needs to buy him some Tom's of Maine all natural deodorant or he needs to find a GFwho appreciates his dedication to environmentalism. I wonder if his BO bothered Bar Refaeli? Maybe he could get her back? Click through to see some more celebs who have been accused of being stink bombs.

While filming "New Moon", two anonymous crew members came forth to divulge Robert Pattison's dirty little secret. "He stinks. I mean, it's awful. He never showers, and it drives people on the set crazy,"said one crew member. "He completely reeks," the other added. Pattinson (kind of ) confirmed these rumors by admitting that he didn't "really see the point of washing your hair." Guilty!

When Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were first accused of having an affair on the set of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith", Jolie denied it saying, "Brad smells badly." Nice excuse! Well, we now know they were, in fact, sleeping together. But the "smells badly" part may not have been a lie. Brad later admitted that he doesn't "have time to shower" and uses "baby wipes" to clean up. Ick

A reporter from Arena Magazine once accused Xtina of stinking like "a 12-year-old girl's bedroom on school-disco night." I include this quote because it's such a fantastic description of a scent, not that I have any idea what it means. Is school-disco night the British equivalent of a school dance? I still want to know what she smelled like. Drug store perfume? Cigarettes? Sweaty feet? Bubble gum?

A "High School Musical" crew member came forward to talk about Zac's stank. "Zac isn't a big fan of showering … It's so gross, because Zac loves to work out and plays basketball all the time — and then goes days without showering. When he gets lazy, he likes to clean himself with baby wipes!" said the snitch. He must be getting his hygiene tips from Brad Pitt.

We know that David Arquette likes to overshare. This was no exception when it came to talking about Courtney's scent. "Courtney may be pretty, but if she's not on top of it, she smells like a truck driver and I like it," he said. I don't know what was worse; comparing her to a truck driver or telling us how much he liked it.

Allegedly it was this couple's hatred of hygiene that kept them together for so long. An "insider" revealed that "Johhny isn't big on personal cleanliness,” adding that he “usually smells because he rarely showers.” And Vanessa wears “no makeup and [has] unruly hair—she’s a bit of a mess normally,” the source says. “They found their perfect match in each other—it’s hard to be around them. Their personal hygiene is not their priority.” Maybe they split because one of them suddenly got into grooming.

Star's "Stylists Tell All! issue outed Kendra as a the smelly girl next door. “Kendra loves to look sexy, but she couldn’t care less how she smells. I don’t know if she has pets but she smells like urine most of the time. She almost never takes a shower, and doesn’t use perfume, either,” said the anonymous stylist. She must have been wearing Eau de Urine that day.

A Hollywood "insider" came forth to The Enquirer to complain about the stank ball, which is Mickey Rourke. "Mickey’s a nice guy – but the bottom line is he smells! He’s got a definite hygiene problem. Between his overpowering body odor and his awful breath, a lot of people won’t go near him unless they have to … [his trailer is] so sloppy and messy that the makeup and wardrobe people try to work with him anywhere else but there … They avoid that trailer like a hazardous waste dump! … Mickey’s like Pigpen in the ‘Peanuts’ comics … he’s lovable, but dirty. Directors tend to overlook his bad hygiene because he’s such a sweetheart and gifted actor. But the crew and the cast get the brunt of it. On bad days when they see Mickey, they run in the other direction,” said the source. Hey, at least he's nice.

"Fool's Gold" co-star Kate Hudson wasn't afraid to call Matthew out on his "natural man odor."  "[Kate] always brings a salt rock, which is some natural deodorant, and says, 'Would you please put this on?'  I just never wore it. No cologne, no deodorant,"  he admitted.  Things must have gotten really smelly when they were out in the sun all day.

AnnaLynne's "90210" cast and crew members have a secret nickname for the starlet: AnnaLynne McStinky." “AnnaLynne is easy on the eyes, but she’s tough on the nose! She actually brags about not using deodorant and insists she doesn’t need it – as if having body odor is below her. But the truth is AnnaLynne reeks!” a crew member tattled. I'm sure Anna's not losing sleep over her BO.

Joan Rivers slammed Russell for his revolting stench on the red carpet.  "He has a body odor problem. I prefer to sit downwind of him at showbiz bashes," the comedian said. I believe Joan is telling the truth. That man looks like he smells

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-6-2012 11:17 AM | Show all posts
kmu org perakkah tt?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2012 11:23 AM | Show all posts
xsangka zac busuk..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2012 11:49 AM | Show all posts
kalau lap guna tisu kira rajen gak tu
mandi lgi senang pi kat shower tu je berdiri je
lain lah guna gayung byk kije

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2012 11:57 AM | Show all posts
kmu org perakkah tt?
mrs.wentworth Post at 1-6-2012 11:17

proudly..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2012 11:58 AM | Show all posts
xsangka zac busuk..
ogata Post at 1-6-2012 11:23

patut bulu ketiak cam x terbela... uhuhuhuhu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-6-2012 11:58 AM | Show all posts
kalau lap guna tisu kira rajen gak tu
mandi lgi senang pi kat shower tu je berdiri je
lain lah gun ...
makita Post at 1-6-2012 11:49

gigih lap guna baby wipes dr duduk bawah shower... hadoiii

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2012 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Reply 5# aYuGiLeR

sme r

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-6-2012 12:57 PM | Show all posts
errrkkk hensem tp busuk

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2012 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Reply 6# aYuGiLeR
mak i pnh kata kalau bulu tang cik x terbela pa tah lagi bulu yg satu tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2012 02:15 PM | Show all posts
ayyo..yo....

pengsan hidu bau busuk ketiak dan kaki...uwwweeekkk...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2012 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Busuk bango.....harap rupa je cantik/hensem

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2012 03:43 PM | Show all posts
robert pattinson pun..harap rupa jer hensem... agak nya sejuk sgt tu yg malas mandi... member masa sekolah pun ada citrer pasal abg dia bawak balik teman satu kampus dari jepun.. busuk tu.. duduk malaysia tak nak mandi...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2012 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Reply  aYuGiLeR
mak i pnh kata kalau bulu tang cik x terbela pa tah lagi bulu yg satu tu...
ogata Post at 1-6-2012 13:29

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2012 04:09 PM | Show all posts
how the hell u clean yoursle fwith just baby wipes?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2012 04:11 PM | Show all posts
aint that super disgusting

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-6-2012 04:18 PM | Show all posts
haha... itu Robusyuk mmg ngaku malas mandi!
omputih ni ok lagik x mandi kat negara diaorg...maybe sejuk.
ni yg duk Malaysia... panas2 terik pun ada yg malas cipan nk mandi... x tau manusia jenis apa.

Kat umah aku ni (apartment), kalo lalu tang umah bebudak jantan, nauzubillah bau kepam haprak... mesti baju pun basuh 2-3 bulan sekali... recycle byk kali kekdahnya. cadar tilam tu agaknya setahun x penah bercuci gak... kalo rendam mau ikan kat 7 sungai mati kot.

Aku kalo lalu kat dpn umah diaorg siap tahan nafas lg sbb siyes nk tmuntah beb! Org mcm ni kalo mandi 5x sehari pun tetap bau kepam... x paham nape org mcm ni ada awek nk gak... haishhhhh.....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2012 04:37 PM | Show all posts
eee......muchukkkk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2012 05:15 PM | Show all posts
haha... itu Robusyuk mmg ngaku malas mandi!
omputih ni ok lagik x mandi kat negara diaorg...m ...
leon_mclaren78 Post at 1-6-2012 16:18

budak jejans kan mmg legend bangos... LOL

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2012 04:57 AM | Show all posts
dah tau malas mandi, badan busuk, ketiak berbau, bleh lagi xmo pakai deoderen
knn2 nk kekalkan bau semulajadi. xpaham la ngan prinsip mat saleh ni.
harap muka je cantik n hensem
ke hidung dorang ni slalu tersumbat?
sbb tu xleh beza badan sendiri bau busuk ke tak?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 06:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060732 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.