Post time 20-3-2012 11:22 AM | Show all posts
so sape yg disyaki membunuh whitney?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-3-2012 12:59 PM | Show all posts
neh kes bunuh macm mikel jeksen ker??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2012 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Dulu sebelum Whitney mati dia ada cakap dlm tv interview pasal illuminati dan trend  dark muzik yg smakin berpengaruh. Singer yg dia bagi cth Lady Gaga, Eminem, Jay Z, Rihanna.

Sehari lepas dia mati malam Grammy Niki Minaj buat persembahan ala ritual setan. Madonna dlm persembahan separuh masa superbowl pun buat persembahan berciri kabbalah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2012 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by fatinandreanna at 20-3-2012 14:44
neh kes bunuh macm mikel jeksen ker??
skymania Post at 20-3-2012 12:59

Bila ko cakap pasal Mikel jeksen ni si Conman Raffles van Exel (yg amik gambo whitney dlm keranda tu)  adalah kawan micheal jackson zaman micheal turun naik mahkamah pasal kes cabul. Lepas Micheal meninggal Whitney pulak.

Time ni whitney dan raffles kat luar Tru Hollywood club. Masa ni Whitney marah kat raffles dan ckp " Stop. I am not Your Train Okay!" Raffles ni tolong Patricia houston keluarkan whitney dari club tu sbb bergaduh dgn francis x factor.

ni link gamba micheal jackson dgn Raffle.
http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2011/11/08/8949543/gI_76136_rafflesandmichaeljackson12.jpg

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2012 02:42 PM | Show all posts

Yg kat kanan skali tu Raffle jugak masa private view mayat whitney. Perasan tak ada keranda mumia mesir. Tu salah satu simbol iluminati. Apa yg keranda tu buat kat situ tak tau le aku. Tak matching dgn tema acara.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2012 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Tulisan Roger Friedman From Forbes semasa exposekan Raffles.

He was the only non family member who accompanied Whitney’s sister in law/manager and newly appointed executor Pat Houston in her car to Whitney’s memorial and funeral and to the viewings. According to one source, he even had his own bodyguard with him, which was more than a little unusual. A source from Whigham’s says when the picture appeared on the cover of the Enquirer, they told the Houstons of their suspicions. “They didn’t do anything ab0ut it,” says a source. “They’re protecting him. How come they haven’t gotten him out of their circle?”

Kat gamba atas Patricia no 2 dari kiri.

Apa yg disembunyikan keluarga houston? Mula2 cissy melenting gamba mayat anak dia kena publish, bila dah tau diam dan suruh polis withdraw investigation. Kenapa tak nak bertindak?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 20-3-2012 03:00 PM | Show all posts
agaknya sebab patricia yg suruh sbb perlukan duit utk funeral and homegoing service. Lagipun masa whitney mati, personal bank account dia ada 29k je.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2012 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by fatinandreanna at 20-3-2012 15:15

Ni lagi satu video Raffles interview si Ray j, on off bf si whitney pasal peminat micheal jackson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9_pdH0DCPM

Sorryla dah tak reti nak upload youtube. Dah lama tak buat.Kalau tak kluar tekan jela link ni. Tengok sikit punya mesra Ray J dgn Raffle.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-3-2012 03:08 PM | Show all posts
aku ada terbaca yang kematian whitney adalah satu upacara korban bagi illuminati, banyak sangat kaitannya dengan pesembahan nicki minaj la tapi tak tertulis iols kat sni sbb penceritaan dia terlalu kompleks tetapi menarik.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2012 03:14 PM | Show all posts
aku ada terbaca yang kematian whitney adalah satu upacara korban bagi illuminati, banyak sangat kait ...
kukukatablog Post at 20-3-2012 15:08

ko pastejelah url dia. Aku ada baca pasal numerologi bilik 434. Katanya 11 no favorite illuminati. Yg laintu pening kepala aku baca pasal no numerology.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2012 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Article dari Roger friedman forbes magazine tentang raffles.

Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson Had a Curious Friend in Common

02/20/12 7:07pmRoger Friedman13

Here’s the one person in the Whitney Houston story whose name you have not heard, and who has remained a mystery: a Dutch man from Amsterdam who goes by the name of Raffles van Exel. He is also known – in court records—as Raffles Dawson and Raffles Benson. He was on the fourth floor of the Beverly Hilton Hotel in one of Houston’s suites when she died. He appeared downstairs in the lobby shortly thereafter, wearing aviator sunglasses, sobbing.
As usual, he had an entourage in tow, including Quinton Aaron, the actor who played the football player in “The Blind Side.” Raffles, in one of his many PR Newswire releases, recently announced that he’s producing movies with Aaron. It’s just one of many ventures he announces regularly. For someone who has no obvious means of support, he is a regular on PR Newswire and You Tube. On the latter, you can find him interviewing friends of Michael Jackson. It is assumed that he sells stories to tabloids. He regularly includes names of tabloid reporters like Kevin Frazier of “The Insider” on his Tweets.
Despite the shock of Whitney’s death, Raffles still made it downstairs to Clive Davis’s party. He was dressed in formal wear, had Whitney’s tickets in his hand, and intended to sit at her table. Just inside the ballroom he was comforted by celebrities to whom he related his story—“I found Whitney.” Gayle King hugged him. Quincy Jones listened patiently to his story. A security guard told me later, “Well, he was up there.” He was also hanging around with Houston all week prior to her death. On Tuesday when she emerged from a nightclub, looking disheveled, Raffles appears in a photograph on TMZ like a deer in headlights. He is standing right behind her in a powder blue suit. On Twitter, he wrote: “STOP reading the stupid blogs.. Whitney had a great time, she looked amazing. Nothing was wrong, it was just DAMN hot in that club.”
But who is Raffles van Exel? He’s one of Hollywood’s mysteries. I first met him in 2005 hanging around the Jackson family during Michael Jackson’s child molestation trial. After Michael went abroad, Raffles was often seen with Michael’s father, Joseph Jackson. He trades on being an “insider” when there’s a scandal. No one really knows him, but he’s always where there’s action and celebrities. On the internet he claims to own a number of companies including Raffles Entertainment. He’s also been sued a couple of times, once by a partner in something called Max Records, Inc., and once by a private aviation company in Los Angeles. I spoke to the plane company and they said they can’t comment because the situation is ongoing. On Twitter he claims to be managing “my girl,” Chaka Khan. There are plenty of pictures of Raffles on the internet with celebrities. You can see him with everyone from Magic Johnson to Sandra Bullock. If ever there was a real life Zelig, he is it.
It’s not a surprise that Raffles has turned up in Whitney Houston’s story. Last October, he and Whitney and others traveled to North Carolina with Whitney’s sister in law Patricia Houston for something called a Teen Summit. It was billed as part of The Patricia Houston Foundation, an organization for which there is no official 501 c3 registration. Pat Houston, married to Whitney’s brother Gary, has been Whitney’s manager for years. (Whitney’s own foundation for children ceased functioning years ago.) She also owns a consignment shop in North Carolina, and a candle company called Marion P. Candles, with Whitney.
In the old days he used to wear a yellow jacket full of black question marks—like The Riddler. On Saturday night, as he pulled in various guests to Clive Davis’s party past the velvet ropes, he was wearing a Michael Jackson-like tuxedo. He lives in West Hollywood now, but his official domicile—and where he’s been sued—is Chicago. He has not responded to countless emails and phone messages.
UPDATE: Raffles indeed attended the funeral, riding with Pat Houston in a family car. Insiders are docked and concerned that he’s still hanging around. At the funeral he made a beeline up the aisle at the church at the end of the service, to have his picture taken with Cissy Houston. Security rebuffed him. I’ve since learned also that his family may be Dutch, but he is from Suriname in South America. More to come, both here and at Forbes.com

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 03:26 PM | Show all posts
iols  baca kat sni, banyak lgi... tp da lupa website tu

http://hollywoodilluminati.com/2 ... i-contract-expired/

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 03:27 PM | Show all posts
bila baca rasa takut jer sbb ye la kesian dengan whitney yang tersepit dengan illuminati... mmg sedih...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 03:29 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 03:32 PM | Show all posts
kukukatablog Post at 20-3-2012 15:29

iklan pepsi pada minit ke 0:11 mcm muka whitney, yg dikelilingi oleh rama2  dikatan benda ni semua dirancang oleh illuminati sbg lambag kematian whitney

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2012 03:32 PM | Show all posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsWLRJBCOsA&feature=player_embedded

Kat video ni ada rakaman cnn yg whitney jerit kt raffles ni. Sebab mangkuk tu tarik tangan whitney. Tu yg muka whiney lain mcm mlm tu bukan sebab dia high. Perasan lepas peminat mintak sign autograph dia cool down.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-3-2012 03:35 PM | Show all posts
iols  baca kat sni, banyak lgi... tp da lupa website tu
kukukatablog Post at 20-3-2012 15:26

berisi dan padat tulisannya kan. Masuk akal cerita blog ni compare dari yg lain.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2012 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Ray yg dikatakan menjumpai mayat whitney sebenarnya bukan Ray J. Tapi Ray bodyguard, brother pada patricia.

Masa interview dgn oprah Patricia ada cakap pasal dia suruh hubby & abg dia dia stop. Si ray abang dia nilah orangnye. Hubby si pat ni Gary houston abang whitney. Penyanyi latar.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2012 04:10 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by fatinandreanna at 20-3-2012 16:21

KAt post no 19 aku ada paste pasal kebimbangan dan suspicious Leolah Brown tentang kematian Whitney.  Aku pastekan sikit skali lagi sbab ada kaitan dgn apa yg nak di tulis nanti

Leolah Brown, sister of Whitney Houston’s ex-husband Bobby Brown is claiming that the singer’s death was not accidental.

Leolah Brown is also extremely concerned for Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina, claiming that “she is not safe right now”.

Leolah Brown is basically saying: “The shady people who got Whitney are now after Bobbi Kristina”.

“There are persons that possibly would want to take advantage of Bobbi Kristina’s fragile state of mind,” Reginald Mason claimed.

‘I am concerned about my niece Bobbi Kristina, yes. Krissy is not safe right now. I want to say to Krissy that it’s very, very, very important that she does not trust anybody at this time. Anybody except her father, her grandmother Cissy and myself.

Ada article pasal si Raffles ni menyatakan dia nak jaga anak Whitney. Si Raffles ni kerja dgn Pat. Pat ni skarang dilantik jadi executor wasiat Whitney yg tinggalkan 100% harta pada Bobbi Kristina. Condition wasiat ni kalau bobi kristina meninggal sebelum 31 ahli keluarga + bobby ex husband bahagi samarata.

Nampak tak apa & siapa yg leolah brown risau?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2012 04:12 PM | Show all posts
nilah article tu

On the day of her funeral Dutch friend Raffles van Exel reveals “I’m the one who will be looking after Whitney Houston ’s daughter!!”

The whole world is concerned about Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina and so is her family. But apparently they are not the only ones who will be looking after her. Raffles van Exel, who was a close family friend of the Houston’s and the Brown’s has revealed: “Whitney asked me many times: ‘please take care of my daughter Bobbi.’ It is a big responsibility, but I will try to do so.” He has apparently accompanied her since her mother days. Yesterday he revealed: “I just landed in LA with Bobbi. She is still
overwhelmed with grief but remains strong. I’m staying with her. It all hurts so badly.”
Raffles said it was he who cleared out Whitney’s hotel room after she died. He also claimed to have known the family for years. He often talks about babysitting Bobbi and Bobby Brown’s older son Bobby jr. “I stayed in their guesthouse for months. I helped Bobby in the studio and was present at all their concerts. We went to the Oscars and Grammys together every award show. I was treated as family and played with their kids.” He describes a few events from his babysitting: “Bobby jr once called security and demanded that the car came round, because he wanted to go to McDonald’s. I was flabbergasted. Another time he was bored at the pool, because he’d forgotten to brink his snorkel. He got fed up, made a call to security ‘get me 15 snorkels’, and soon there wasn’t one kid without one. Incredible.”
Raffles went to the USA years ago, to make it as a singer. He says he went because he became friends with Darryl Paddy –the father of house music- who introduced him to Earl Calloway, a journalist. Soon he became a one time back up singer for George Benson, and found himself close friends with Jermaine Jackson. Jermaine has confirmed this on TV a while ago. Raffles often met much missed brother Michael Jackson and also stood by Jermaine and the family with died. Hope he looks after Whitney’s daughter well.  She needs all the care in the world.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 09:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.130909 second(s), 42 queries .