CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 9913|Reply: 38

Model Victoria Secret "BERSARA" Kerana mahu simpan BODY utk Suami.

[Copy link]
Post time 15-2-2012 12:40 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by RatuDunia94 at 22-2-2012 01:27

[size=150%]Victoria’s Secret Model Quits to Reserve Body ‘For My Husband’

One Victoria’s Secret angel might be turning her back on lingerie modeling but she’s not giving up her modeling wings.
Model Kylie Bisutti, 21, has decided to leave Victoria’s Secret because it clashes with her Christian beliefs.
“I just became so convicted of honoring the Lord and my body and wanting to be a role model for other women out there who look up to me,” Bisutti said.

The California native beat out 10,000 hopefuls in 2009 to win the Victoria’s Secret Model Search. She was 19 and recently married at the time. But wearing the coveted angel wings and walking the runway with Adriana Lima and Miranda Kerr wasn’t quite what Bisutti had hoped for.

“I was growing in my relationship with the Lord and my faith.  I’m a strong believing Christian,” Bisutti told “GMA” of how her thoughts on the job she has described as her “absolutely biggest goal in life” began to change.
“It was more of just a heart issue for me,” she said.

Though Bisutti has cited her husband and her desire to keep their marriage special as factors in her decision to leave her lingerie modeling days behind, she said the decision was hers alone.
“He was so, so supportive of me and I’m so thankful that he let me grow and let me come to this decision on my own,” she said of her husband.

Bisutti’s decision to leave the lingerie company was also spurred on by an encounter with her 8-year-old cousin. “I was doing my makeup in the mirror one day and she was watching me,” Bisutti said.  “She looked at me and was like, ‘You know, I think I want to stop eating so I can look like you.’”

“It just broke my heart because she looks up to me and I didn’t want to be that type of person that she thought she had to do that to be beautiful,” she said.  “Thousands of girls that think that being beautiful is an outer issue and really it’s a heart issue.”
On Dec. 1, one day after the nationally televised Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, in which Bisutti didn’t appear, aired, the model posted to her Twitter page, “For all of you that were looking for me in the Victorias Secret runway show this year, I wasn’t in it.

I have decided not to model lingerie Because I personally feel that I am not honoring God or my husband by doing it. My marriage is very important & with divorce rates rising I want to do everything I can to protect my marriage and be respectful to my husband. God graciously gave me this marriage and this life and my desire is to live a Godly faithful life, I don’t however judge others for what they do. Everyone is convicted on different levels.”

Bisutti says her headline-making decision does not mean she is giving up her modeling career altogether.
“I’m definitely going to pursue modeling,” she said on “GMA.”  “I just want to be more wholesome about it and the jobs that I am going to choose are always going
to be honoring the Lord.

P/s:
Siapa yg selalu tgok Victoria Secret Fashion Show mesti kenal. Dia ni yg menang "Victoria Secret Model Search 2009" tu. Tp sayang, muda lg baru umur 22 tahun, karier modelling pun still panjang lg.. dia ni ada potensi nk g jauh, cantik, sikit tahun lg je mesti bleh jd "Victoria Secret Angel".

*Tp jarang nak jumpa mat salleh yg pemikiran mcm dia ni. nk simpan body utk suami je.
So sweet. What a lucky Husband! I respect your decision honey.

With her husband.

Video ketika di VS.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-2-2012 10:18 AM | Show all posts
xpenah aku dgr citer model cmni.. btw, bagusla

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2012 10:25 AM | Show all posts
jarang mat saleh pemikiran gini

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2012 10:48 AM | Show all posts
cantik jugak

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2012 12:01 PM | Show all posts
hubby die biasa jee...tp leh dpt die ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2012 12:56 PM | Show all posts
apa yg ai tgk pompuan yg totally beautiful selalu dpt lelaki yg sederhana paras rupanyer...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-2-2012 04:38 PM | Show all posts
ada rupa blake lively skit..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-2-2012 06:44 PM | Show all posts
xpenah aku dgr citer model cmni.. btw, bagusla
el-ain Post at 15-2-2012 10:18

kan.. sangat jarang tgok jumpa mat salleh mcm ni.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-2-2012 06:45 PM | Show all posts
apa yg ai tgk pompuan yg totally beautiful selalu dpt lelaki yg sederhana paras rupanyer...
liyamariska Post at 15-2-2012 12:56

Yup. kebanyakan kalau tengok model2 yg cantik2 mesti kahwin dgn lelaki yg bese2 je. rupa pun ala2 je dan kebanyakannya juga bertahan lama..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2012 12:18 AM | Show all posts
chantik!!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2012 12:37 AM | Show all posts
Foolish girl !

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2012 06:57 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kukukatablog at 16-2-2012 07:06

btw dia ni bukan top model pon, dia just dapat masuk jadi model VS sbb masuk contest yg diundi....... dan aku rasa yang ribu raban yang kalah tu mesti nak hentak dia dgn high heel.....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2012 07:04 AM | Show all posts

Doutzen Kroes baru quit sbb dia da insap, sbb dia ni anutan katolik, dan dia malu nak pakai bra, sbb bg dia bra tu bukan sejenis pakaian

Gisele Bundchen model terkaya dan termahal, dia ni pun quit dulu aku pnah baca kontrak dia dgn VS bernilai hampir RM 500 juta, itu paper tempatan ya.... nak bawak haluan sendiri katanya.....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2012 09:55 PM | Show all posts
dah insap tu..
baguih2
hubby dia jugak untung

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2012 09:59 PM | Show all posts
cantik

laki hazab selekeh & patut dia elok kan laki dia

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2012 10:05 PM | Show all posts
syg kat laki...ok la tu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-2-2012 11:58 PM | Show all posts
Doutzen Kroes baru quit sbb dia da insap, sbb dia ni anutan katolik, dan dia malu nak pakai bra,  ...
kukukatablog Post at 16-2-2012 07:04

Actually ramai je model2 yg mengamalkan pemikiran konservatif. contohnya Shannon ANTM ni. prinsip dia x nak pakai bikini on public. masa ANTM All-Star pun dia terkeluar pasal x nk buat tugasan pakai swimsuit. Kadang pelik gak dgn minah2 salleh ni, kalau dorang pakai swimsuit pun bukan effect kat dorang. len la kalu org islam.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2012 01:20 AM | Show all posts
husband dia biasa2 ajer..... x lah handsome mane pun
cam dah lumrah kat dunia ni....
> lawa dgn kurang handsome
> handsome dgn kurang lawa
> handsome dgn lawa mesti x kekal lame....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2012 08:32 PM | Show all posts
apapun... moga kehidupan diaorg bahagia...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2012 11:13 PM | Show all posts
kalau kristian yg orthodoks dan betul2 ikut kitab mereka, mmg mrk jaga sgt cara hidup mrk..minum arak pun tak.zina pun tak.pakaian pun takde dedah2..

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 09:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073399 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.