CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cef_admin2

CARI Movie Contest - Jack And Jill

Close [Copy link]
Post time 19-12-2011 04:27 PM | Show all posts
I want to play prank. Make people thought they are seeing ghost. I think it is fun! Haha

I am VIP:2000 1033

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-12-2011 07:52 PM | Show all posts
The most interesting part if I was to have a twin brother will be my dad and mum also unable recognise our faces!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2011 09:48 AM | Show all posts
It'll be so interesting to have someone to have exactly the same face and look by wearing the same outfit. And the most amazing part is I'll know what my twin sister is thinking and can feel the ups and downs together.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2011 09:55 AM | Show all posts
If I have a twin sister, I'll be so glad to have her with me during all the happy or sad moments. Can't find anyone who know me so well since we both came to this world and grown up together in the same time.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2011 08:30 PM | Show all posts
if i have a twins sister we can share our clothes and shoes together and also can ask her go my class when i lazy .

i'm cari vip member .
My no is UID : 1128521

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2011 11:43 AM | Show all posts
What will be the most interesting part if you were to have a twin brother/sister ?

The most interesting part will be nobody can recognize which of us is younger or elder brother. We can exchange identity sometimes to the class, work or dating~!

Cari VIP: mkchia98

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-12-2011 09:57 PM | Show all posts
What will be the most interesting part if you were to have a twin brother/sister ?

if I have a twin brother, i think the most interesting part is when we get married together, and it may make the bride and all the guest feel confuse~

UID: 1539107

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2011 06:10 AM | Show all posts

The most interesting part is both of us can trick other people and see how far they know about our differences.So they will CARI our hidden clue to recognise both of us in many many way.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-12-2011 09:53 AM | Show all posts

Two brothers / sisters can share same shirts that bought from parents since small.

Cari VIP Member : yes

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2011 11:37 AM | Show all posts

sometime we can exchange our identity to go someplace or do something when i not available to do so.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2011 01:39 PM | Show all posts

It'll be interesting for us to comunicate via telekinesis. heheh

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2011 03:19 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by lonso at 22-12-2011 15:21

we can share same feeling such as sad, happy, and so on

im not cari vip member

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2011 03:27 PM | Show all posts

The most interesting part is we can share 1 passport , and if exam i dun know how to do my bro know he may help me...

yes i am VIP

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2011 09:13 PM | Show all posts

Very interesting. My sister is my best friend.We grow up and VERY connected. We have often purchased the same clothing for events, as well as the same birthday cards for each other and for friends and family.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2011 04:12 PM | Show all posts

i can always pretend to be him, and he pretend to be me. and we can have plenty of fun . haha

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2011 12:12 AM | Show all posts
What will be the most interesting part if you were to have a twin brother/sister?

It will be the understanding we have towards each other without speaking a word and the opportunity to disguise oneself as the other person and getting away with it!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-12-2011 12:44 AM | Show all posts

We can exchange our identity between us for a new life.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2011 09:32 AM | Show all posts

if i have a twin brother, we will take turn go to school. Today i go to school, tomorrow his turn to go to school. Take turn. So that both of us having more rest day compare with others! woohoooo!

Yes. I am Cari VIP Member

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2011 11:54 AM | Show all posts

The most interesting part is my parent could have double the excitement and my mom only have to suffer once when she giving birth

cari vip member: 2000 1264

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2011 09:30 PM | Show all posts
If I were to have a twin brother, I will share my happy and sad thing with him. We will help each other together to solve all the daily problem.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 06:20 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060529 second(s), 41 queries .