123Next
Return to list New
View: 18925|Reply: 48

CARI Movie Contest - Jack And Jill

Close [Copy link]
Post time 8-12-2011 11:25 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Distributor: SonyPictures
Director: Dennis Dugan
Cast: Adam Sandler as Jack, Adam Sandler as Jill, Katie Holmes as Erin and Al Pacino as himself
Local Release: 29th December 2011

Synopsis: Jack and Jill is a comedy focusing on Jack Sadelstein (Adam Sandler), a successful advertising executive in Los Angeles with a beautiful wife and kids, who dreads one event each year: the Thanksgiving visit of his identical twin sister Jill (also Adam Sandler). Jill's neediness and passive-aggressiveness is maddening to Jack, turning his normally tranquil life upside down. Katie Holmes plays Erin, Jack's wife.

Courtesy of SONY Pictures, 20 pairs of <Jack And Jill> Special movie tickets will be given out to CARI members.
To win the <Jack And Jill> Special movie tickets, answer the following question creatively:

What will be the most interesting part if you were to have a twin brother/sister ?

Are you the CARI VIP member? What is CARI VIP member? (http://vip.cari.com.my)
CARI VIP member entitle prior seat arrangement.

Special Screening Detail:
Venue: TGV KLCC
Date : 3 Jan, Tues
Time : 9PM

Terms & Conditions
1. Only open for CARI members.
2. Answer the question by reply the topic at bellow.
3. Winners will be randomly pick from all the replies with correct answer.
4. Invitations will be sent out via EMAIL(make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 29 December 2011 and will require a confirmation email to confirm attendance on the screening date.
5. Any member invited not confirm their attendance before 1 January 2012, the invites will be revoked and passed to other members in line.
6. Judges’ decisions are final and binding.

Special thanks to SONY Pictures

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-12-2011 09:25 PM | Show all posts
What will be the most interesting part if you were to have a twin brother/sister ?

It'll be interesting is to see how much are we alike to agree on things. We can stand strong together cause 2 is better than 1 ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2011 10:51 PM | Show all posts
where my twin sister and I able to have fun by swapping character to some strangers, making them excited by knowing two different characteristic person but same face. And most interesting part is when we look at their shocking face in the end by showing out both of us together.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2011 12:36 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kudoh at 20-12-2011 00:19

The interesting of having a twin is that can play a jokes on people by swapping places and tricking people and also the ability to swap clothes.

Cari VIP Member : yes

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2011 12:42 AM | Show all posts

It will be interesting in constant comparison with your twin over just about everything such as popularity, weight, personality, academic ability, meeting developmental milestones, etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2011 02:02 AM | Show all posts

Of course the ability to play jokes on people. only twins can have great fun by swapping places and tricking people.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-12-2011 11:12 AM | Show all posts

It will be most interesting knowing that twins are going to have a best friend in each other for life and knowing that their shared history means they have one of life's most unbreakable bonds.

Are you the CARI VIP member?  
- No

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2011 04:51 PM | Show all posts

The most interesting part is i will always can see my reflection without seeing a mirror
and i could share a lot of stuffs with my twin.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-12-2011 08:43 PM | Show all posts
Whenever i'm feeling lazy my twin can always replace me.. Going to work etc...

Are you the CARI VIP member?
Yes.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2011 10:56 PM | Show all posts
What will be the most interesting part if you were to have a twin brother/sister?

It is interesting because  twins can switch places and stuff like that. Twins always have somebody to play with since elder brother or sister may be away all the time and  younger sister or brother would get annoying. It is more fun having someone your same age.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2011 01:05 AM | Show all posts

we can switch position!definately it's hard for people to recognize us and it's really fun if we can do that..the experience is like we have your own clone!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2011 01:24 PM | Show all posts

It would be able to be 2 places at once!!! Finally ;) And we'll exchange the details afterwards.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2011 01:29 PM | Show all posts

I know the feeling because my mom is a twin sister. People always recognize my mom as my aunt......It is fun because people always stunned when they know recognize wrong people....They also can make a twins wedding and married together with their love one ...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2011 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Beside playing pranks to others, we could share same clothes, shoes or even play dress up and critic one another

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2011 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Together, we can speak synchronizingly and totally annoy people off since we are so much a-like ;)

Use magic Report

e~e This user has been deleted
Post time 18-12-2011 01:15 AM | Show all posts
if i have a twin sister, then i will be able to get 2 boyfren, 1 love me so much, n another 1 i love so much~

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-12-2011 02:45 PM | Show all posts

With that comes a HUGE birthday party! Presents, Cakes, Decorations, People all DOUBLE the fun!

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2011 08:59 PM | Show all posts

The most interesting part if you were to have a twin brother/sister ?

There's two to wash, two to dry; two who argue, two who cry; two to kiss and two to hug; and best of all, there's two to love and be loved!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2011 12:04 AM | Show all posts
The most interesting part if you were to have a twin brother/sister ?
twins can rely on each other,and will do everything for each other,and they can protect each other,even they can organize birthday party together, play jokes and trick people.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2011 10:15 AM | Show all posts

We can change identity sometime and go to different life anytime, he can pretend to be me and vice versa!

YES I AM CARI VIP : 2000 0632

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 04:48 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066096 second(s), 45 queries .