CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 16338|Reply: 84

Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher's: updated - It's Over!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 29-9-2011 10:48 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Demi Moore hints at marriage trouble on Twitter... as first picture emerges of woman who had 'fling' with Ashton Kutcher

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

SOURCE : DAILYMail

[size=1.2em]Demi Moore mused about how to deal with 'anger' the night before spending her wedding anniversary alone last weekend, it has emerged.

[size=1.2em]The 48-year-old actress is facing claims she has 'separated' from her husband of six years amid fresh rumours of infidelity.

[size=1.2em]Ashton Kutcher, 33[size=1.2em], who is 15 years her junior, allegedly had a liaison with another woman after an alcohol-fuelled evening on Friday, according to U.S. showbusiness  website Radar Online.

[size=1.2em]It said it was given the information by ‘multiple friends of the 23-year-old woman’, named by another website as Sara Leal.

[size=1.2em]She has reportedly hired a top Hollywood lawyer and gone into hiding.

[size=1.2em]It is the second time in a year that Kutcher, 33, has been accused of cheating on  48-year-old Miss Moore.

[size=1.2em]The latest alleged encounter happened on the 12th floor of the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego, California, in the early hours of Saturday – the Hollywood couple’s sixth wedding anniversary.

[size=1.2em]Kutcher and the woman had apparently been partying at a club in the city. One fellow clubgoer said: ‘Ashton didn’t look like someone who was celebrating a wedding anniversary.’

[size=1.2em]U.S. website thedirty.com named the woman as Miss Leal and claimed she wanted £160,000 for her version of events.

[size=1.2em]It added that ‘Kutcher told Sara Leal that him [sic] and Demi Moore are separated and the public doesn’t know yet.’

[size=1.2em]Kutcher’s bodyguard was also said to have taken Miss Leal’s mobile phone before she entered the hotel room.

[size=1.2em]On that same night, the eve of their anniversary, Moore was tweeting from the East Coast, where she is temporarily based.
[size=1.2em]

[size=1.2em]She shared a quote from Greek philosopher Epictetus on September 23, writing: 'When we are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger.'
[size=1.2em]

[size=1.2em]Three days later, the star, who has lost weight in recent weeks, posted a picture of herself looking forlorn, with the caption: 'I see through you.'
[size=1.2em]

[size=1.2em]In other messages this month, she said she was 'trying to find the light I lost.'

[size=1.2em]The claims emerged as Star magazine, a U.S. supermarket tabloid, reported: ‘Ashton and Demi have separated and the marriage is over.’

[size=1.2em]A source close to the pair reportedly added: ‘The relationship ended because of Ashton’s serial cheating. It’s a painful time for Demi.’ Kutcher was first accused of  infidelity in September last year, when Brittney Jones, 21, said she had sex with the actor at the Beverly Hills home he shares with his wife while she was away.

[size=1.2em]She told Star: ‘He looked over our texts and said he wanted me to delete all the messages from him. He then told me he wanted me to delete the texts I had sent to him. He said they could hurt him.’

[size=1.2em]At the time, the couple, who are worth  an estimated £95million, brushed off the allegations.

[size=1.2em]Kutcher, who recently took over Charlie Sheen’s role in hit U.S. TV series Two And A Half Men, wrote on Twitter: ‘I think Star magazine calling me a “cheater” qualifies as defamation of character. I hope my lawyer agrees.’

[size=1.2em]He added: ‘Star magazine – you don’t get to stand behind “freedom of the press” when you are writing fiction.’ Kutcher’s spokesman also denied the allegation while Miss Moore tweeted ‘Excellent point my love!’

[size=1.2em]Miss Moore, who was previously married to Bruce Willis, started dating Kutcher in 2003. They married two years later.

[size=1.2em]But this year they spent their anniversary apart. Miss Moore was in New York to promote a short film which she has directed called Five, while Kutcher headed to San Diego to party with fellow actor Danny Masterson.

[size=1.2em]Representatives of Miss Moore and Kutcher have not commented.

Last edited by novelloverzz on 15-4-2013 09:19 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-9-2011 10:49 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-9-2011 10:50 AM | Show all posts
ngan minah ni..alahai....agaknya stok geli2..tup2...over laks

Use magic Report

Post time 29-9-2011 11:10 AM | Show all posts
pulak dahh...donia2~

Use magic Report

Post time 29-9-2011 11:11 AM | Show all posts
tu leee....nak sgt beranak ekan kekdahnye,,,,hambik ko,,,,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-9-2011 11:20 AM | Show all posts
demi pon dah makin kurus...makan ati agaknya...susah nak menten orang muda..sentiasa kena keep up dengan saingan kat luar

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-10-2011 11:53 AM | Show all posts
but i love ashton...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2011 12:37 PM | Show all posts
nak buat camner kawin ngan anak ikan  gitu lahhhashton muda lagi....tapi sayang ler dah kawin lame dahh....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-10-2011 11:07 PM | Show all posts
mmg dah lama ade problem kan?tapi cover....yg ini tak tau bole  nak cover lagi..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2011 03:34 PM | Show all posts
alaaa..demi moore mmg gigih nak nampak muda..tapi tenaga belom tentu lagi...ashton tu muda lagi..men life begin at 40 kata nyeee

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2011 08:20 PM | Show all posts
nak tunggu how it turns out to be

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2011 09:30 PM | Show all posts
DEMI Moore has reportedly consulted divorce lawyers following accusations that hubby Ashton Kutcher cheated. Pictures showing the Two And A Half Men star, 33, chatting to a blonde on the night he is accused of romping with party girl Sara Leal are said to be the last straw for Demi, 48.

A source said: "She desperately wanted to save their marriage. But the Sara Leal story is a hard one for Kutcher to deny as it is backed up by photos." Ashton is said to have invited Sara, 23, and a dozen girls back to his Hard Rock Hotel room in San Diego, California.

Party-goer Kimberly Perry said: "When I walked in there were a sea of busty blondes. Everyone was drinking." Things then got steamy as girls stripped and jumped in the hot-tub.

Guest Megan McNutt added: "It was pretty wild. All the girls were throwing themselves at him but Sara's a hot girl. They definitely had sex." Another source said Ashton also played about with Sara's pal in the tub.

Sara has since hired a lawyer, with sources saying she wants a big payday. It was claimed Demi took legal advice on Friday about ending the marriage and splitting the pair's £200million fortune. But they were seen with their arms around each other at the Kabbalah Centre in LA that day.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 09:39 AM | Show all posts
Trying to rekindle the flame: Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore pictured in bid save their marriage at Kabbalah camping retreat

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 09:44 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 06:58 PM | Show all posts
[img][/img]

kurusnya nampak tanagn dia..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 06:59 PM | Show all posts
[img][/img]

close up...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-10-2011 08:24 PM | Show all posts
dah macam tengkorak hidup dah........... kurus sangat

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2011 11:07 AM | Show all posts

DEMI MOORE ANNOUNCES SHE'S DIVORCING ASHTON KUTCHER

Demi Moore today announced that she is ending her marriage to Ashton Kutcher. The 49-year-old actress announced her divorce plans to The Associated Press Thursday, saying she's doing it with "great sadness and a heavy heart."

She said that, "as a woman, a mother and a wife, there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life."

Moore adds that it's a trying time for her and her family, so she asked for people to respect her privacy.

Moore and Kutcher were wed in September 2005. The couple's relationship became tabloid fodder in recent months as rumors swirled about Kutcher's alleged infidelity after a woman named Sara Leal claimed she had unprotected sex with him in San Diego. Leal claimed Ashton told her he was "separated" from Demi at the time of the alleged affair.

Source: Associated Press

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2011 11:08 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2011 11:08 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 11:00 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056797 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.