CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2767|Reply: 3

Universe & Allies (UNA)

[Copy link]
Post time 31-10-2011 03:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Hey guys, I’m wondering how many of you like to play thisgenre of game. If not mistaken it’s called “Massively Multiplayer OnlineSequential Based Game” (Enlighten me if you know the right answerJ)

For example, Utopia (anyone played/heard about it?), War 2,3 kingdom, Three Kingdom Online… which is your favourite? (Let me know if thereis any that is not mentioned here.)

At the same time, my company also going to publish a newgame (from Japan) which is also in such genre. Is this something that suits ourMalaysia gamers? (The theme and the storyline is about space warfare amonghumans to dominate the universe)

Here is the gist of the game:

(The Banner pic in its FB page)
Whatis Universe & Allies?“Universe & Allies” is a browser based RPG which doesn’t require downloads to play (Web-BasedGame). Each player starts with a galaxy in universe. Player needs tocontinuously develop and extend the development to other planets. Eventuallyplayer will encounter other’s player which they can choose to ally or againstwith an objective to conquer the universe.  It is very similar to all the games of thesame genre, except it is in futuristic space warfare setting (Star Wars/StarTrek/Battlestar Galatica) against medieval (3 kingdom/Three Kingdom, Utopia),WW 2 (War 2). What do you think about this “Universe & Allies” (UNA)? Areyou going to try it when it is launch?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-11-2011 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Here is the story of the game (yup, some pc gamers may find some of the verse extremely familiar ):

War...war never change

Year 2097

For many years the fire of war continues to burn throughout the nations. Nations against nations, human against human for the sake of the valuable resources which was depleting. Human greediness had never stop until almost nothing left on earth until one point human were endangered by their own actions.

To rescue human population, United Nations initiated Project Space Exploration X (S.E.X) to research on Ultra-Long Space Traveling technology that enable human to travel beyond the galaxy in the universe to search for inhabitable and resourceful planets.

50 years later they succeeded and various nations started to construct their very own spacecraft.

20 years later, a capital class space craft "Abraham" together with its 5 million crews launched unto the unknown mark the beginning of space exploration chapter of humankind. Many follow later. Universe was once a peaceful space is now a risky for exploration. Pirates have been destroying and robbing others… United Nations is just helpless at this point of time.

90 years passed the fleet successfully identified a suitable star system (galaxy) suitable for establishment of human civilization.

2 years later, wars erupted between Republic of United Asia and Euro Alliance over a mineral rich planet.

Countless wars erupted ever since...

War... war never change

(By the way, check out the game FB page: http://www.facebook.com/universe.and.allies )

Will try to post the game play info soon.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2011 12:43 PM | Show all posts

Universe & Allies (UNA) is going to live in 24th November 2011! You can start register on 24th November 2011!!!
CBT events are awaiting you to grab more G coins. You can get up 10,000 Gcoins!

Hooray, what are you waiting for? Let’s join our CBT event ;)

CBT Event date: 24 November 2011 to 28 November 2011

First 1,000 to register

Wait no more, register yourself as one of the conqueror and you shall begin the epic journey as one of the great conquerors in universe.

As first 1000 to register and play Universe & Allies, you may receive luxury rewards in the Universe & Allies.

Rewards (randomly given to first 1000 registered players):

1.       50 G Coins

2.       60 G Coins

3.       70 G Coins

4.       80 G Coins

5.       150 C Coins

Catch the bug
As your journey in this universe has just begun, you SAW a lot of tiny bugs!!! Bugs! OMG! Bugs!

You got to catch all the bugs and do bugs report. Catching bugs doesn’t come free, you will be rewarded accordingly…

So, my conquerors, explore the universe more and you may catch bugs for your rewards. Before I forget, only top 3 hard-core bug catchers will entitle for the COINS

Rewards:

1st Winner: 10000 G Coins

2nd Winner: 5000 G Coins

3rd Winner: 2000 G Coins

Special reward: 5000 G Coins (most detailed report)

Report: e-mail to una@funnel.my  (with attachment)

Details: Character name, Server, and e-mail address

For more information, kindly visit us at una.funnel.asia

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2011 05:52 PM | Show all posts
are you ready to be a conqueror?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 11:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.099827 second(s), 29 queries .