CARI Movie Contest - Immortals

Close [Copy link]
Post time 24-10-2011 03:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Distributor: Nusantara Edaran Filem
Director
:Tarsem Singh
Cast: Kellan Lutz, Luke Evas, Mickey Rourke, Freida Pinto
General Release Date: 11 November 2011
Synopsis: Visionary director Tarsem Singh (The Cell, The Fall) and producers Gianni Nunnari (300), Mark Canton (300) and Ryan Kavanaugh (The Fighter) unleash an epic tale of treachery, vengeance and destiny in Immortals, a stylish and spectacular 3-D adventure. As a power-mad king razes ancient Greece in search of a legendary weapon, a heroic young villager rises up against him in a thrilling quest as timeless as it is powerful.

The brutal and bloodthirsty King Hyperion (Mickey Rourke) and his murderous Heraklion army are rampaging across Greece in search of the long lost Bow of Epirus. With the invincible Bow, the king will be able to overthrow the Gods of Olympus and become the undisputed master of his world. With ruthless efficiency, Hyperion and his legions destroy everything in their wake, and it seems nothing will stop the evil king’s mission.

As village after village is obliterated, a stonemason named Theseus (Henry Cavill) vows to avenge the death of his mother in one of Hyperion’s raids. When Theseus meets the Sybelline Oracle, Phaedra (Freida Pinto), her disturbing visions of the young man’s future convince her that he is the key to stopping the destruction. With her help, Theseus assembles a small band of followers and embraces his destiny in a final desperate battle for the future of humanity.

Courtesy of Nusantara Edaran Filem, 25 pairs of Immortals Premiere tickets will be given out to CARI members.
To win the Immortals Premiere tickets, answer the following slogan creatively:

I want to watch "Immortals" because ........ (less than 30 letters)

Are you the CARI VIP member? What is CARI VIP member? (http://vip.cari.com.my)
CARI VIP member entitle prior seat arrangement.

Screening Detail:
Date : 10 November 2011, Thursday
Time : 9.00 pm
Venue : GSC, Tropicana City Mall

Terms & Conditions
1. Only open for CARI members.
2. Answer the question by reply the topic at bellow.
3. Winners will be randomly pick from all the replies with correct answer.
4. Invitations will be sent out via EMAIL(make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 4 November 2011 and will require a confirmation email to confirm attendance on the screening date.
5. Any member invited not confirm their attendance before 7 November 2011, the invites will be revoked and passed to other members in line.
6. Judges’ decisions are final and binding.

Special thanks to Nusantara Edaran Filem

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-10-2011 08:13 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because I want to watch "Immortals" before officially launch on 11.11.11!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2011 10:07 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because I still remember last time when watching 300, I was impressed totally by it's super graphic, and I am looking forward to be shocked again this round!

Cari VIP Member: mkchia98
UID: 74054

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 11:07 AM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because my gf like to see all the muscle guys in this movie so i gonna bring her to watch others man! =.=||| please let me win and make her happy.

Im vip member

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 11:14 AM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because i got a Carian VIP card and i want to enjoy the benefits offered by Cari Forum also life is not immortal to watch immortals

yups i'm vip member  uid:1043793

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 11:50 AM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because ........ (less than 30 letters)
I like the story all about  Greek mythology,and the producer of 300 is impress me, i follow  the news of this movie a long time ago.

Are you the CARI VIP member?
Yes i am.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-10-2011 12:25 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because  I dont want miss this chance for watching this  exciting and big-budget production movie.... I want support this movie as like i always support CARI......

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 02:39 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because...

I heard the movie is a really hardcore Greek mythology action movie done in Renaissance painting style. I really need to see how that goes...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-10-2011 02:58 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because this is exited war like 300. this is SPARTA!!

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 03:00 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because i love big , huge war make me feel like inside the movie.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 03:34 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch 'Immortals' because I like the story line of Greek which can impress me a lot. I wan support CARI and this movie.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 04:57 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch 'Immortals' because because I would like to feel the realistic fight scenes of the gods, the particular Titans as well as the people in this story.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 05:41 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because ........ (less than 30 letters)
learning history is never this fun especially with great CGI and effect to spice things up

Are you the CARI VIP member? YES
UID : 1668066

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 10:12 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because this is definitely one of the best action movie which can't missed it for this year.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2011 12:37 AM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because  i'm sure that this movie will be the awesome,by the way the God greek name are awesome and sexy also )

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2011 01:39 AM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because it seems similar to Clash of the Titans and i love those kind of movies! Olden day wars are more exciting than just using modern technology.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-10-2011 01:37 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because its trailer impress me and i like this type of movie

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2011 03:05 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because of the great ancient warrior, and their immortality are attractive to me.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2011 03:15 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because I Love 300. I am sure this is an awesome movie I don't want to miss. ^^

Yes I am Cari VIP Member

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2011 06:45 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Immortals" because I wish to see how the people in the ancient Greece fight for their rights.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 04:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085455 second(s), 45 queries .