Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 14589|Reply: 33

CARI Movie Contest - Life Without Principle夺命金

Close [Copy link]
Post time 10-10-2011 01:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Distributor: Golden Screen Cinemas Sdn Bhd(Malaysia)
Director:杜琪峰
Cast:刘青云,何韵诗,任贤齐
General Release Date: 20 October 2011
Synopsis: Life Without Principle, which tells the story of three characters in a turbulent world: a bank teller turned financial analyst who is forced into an aggressive sales strategy to meet company targets, a small-time thug forced to take unexpected risks to post nail for a friend, and an honest cop who suddenly becomes desperate for money after his wife agreed to purchase a luxury apartment. The group who share a desperate need for money are linked when a bag with $5 million in stolen money appears.

《夺命金》的故事借三个背景各异的角色:银行职员Teresa(何韵诗饰)、黑帮中人三脚豹(刘青云饰)及警队督察张正方(任贤齐饰),因一宗离奇劫案而串连起来。身处金融泡沫时代,Teresa不得不由银行柜员转为投资顾问,恰巧遇到大客户钟原(卢海鹏饰)来柜台欲提取千万现金,这笔巨款令Teresa心生贪念。另一边,原本对股票一无所知的黑帮人士三脚豹,刚入股市就遇到股灾,他和经营黑帮期指的凸眼龙(姜皓文饰)都被套牢,亏损了很大一笔钱。这两人于是决定假意向钟原借巨款,实则抢劫。而负责此案的正直警队督察张正方(任贤齐饰),亦因遭逢生活巨变急需用钱,一向坚守原则的他也开始动摇……

Courtesy of Golden Screen Cinemas Sdn Bhd(Malaysia), 20 pairs of Life Without Principle夺命金 Premiere tickets will be given out to CARI members.
To win the Life Without Principle 夺命金 Premiere tickets, answer the following slogan creatively:

If you have bankrupt when economy is down, how are you going to survive? (less than 30 letters)

Are you the CARI VIP member? What is CARI VIP member? (http://vip.cari.com.my)
CARI VIP member entitle prior seat arrangement.

Screening Detail:
Date : 19 October 2011, Wednesday
Time : 9.00pm
Venue : GSC, Mid Valley (Amendment)

Terms & Conditions
1. Only open for CARI members.
2. Answer the question by reply the topic at bellow.
3. Winners will be randomly pick from all the replies with good answer.
4. Invitations will be sent out via EMAIL(make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 14 October 2011 and will require a confirmation email to confirm attendance on the screening date.
5. Any member invited not confirm their attendance before 17 October 2011, the invites will be revoked and passed to other members in line.
6. Judges’ decisions are final and binding.

Special thanks to Golden Screen Cinemas Sdn Bhd(Malaysia)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-10-2011 05:35 PM | Show all posts
I am going to survive by finding a job then working hard and also manage and plan my income wisely by tracking how I spent my money per month.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 01:29 PM | Show all posts
I will work for any job, even will have a few jobs per day and use the money wisely..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 03:01 PM | Show all posts
I will work hard and dont simply spend money.Use money with wisely and find more opportunity.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 03:23 PM | Show all posts
i will go rompak richer MAN.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by evoguefashion at 11-10-2011 16:33

mistake
deleted

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-10-2011 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Since I still can breath, I will get a job with my talent. Target a chance to grow again!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 05:13 PM | Show all posts
I will go on sharemartket, and trying to save victim with my investment knowledge. Not only that, I can get coin by helping the victm and myself. =)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-10-2011 06:17 PM | Show all posts
i will start from zero again. and i will restart my own business with existing relation network through internet because internet business is the only 1 FREE in set up.
I'm VIP member
UID: 1738436

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 06:21 PM | Show all posts
I will use my only hand to find more job to do, I believe everybody in this world if still can do work must can survive.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 06:26 PM | Show all posts
i will going to make a long term debt repay budgeting ,so that ,it can make me more fast to get back normal life~

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 07:34 PM | Show all posts
start from zero again.find a job, save money and wait for another chance to start over again!

i m vip member

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 11:10 PM | Show all posts
"It's Vengeance time", that's the word I'm going to tell who have the same situation when we gathered, "together..we'll bring Capitalism down!!!"

I'm VIP member.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2011 12:33 AM | Show all posts
I will do whatever job and I will success again when there is a change

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2011 10:29 AM | Show all posts
start again my working life and word hard for life.....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2011 11:47 AM | Show all posts
i will start from zero again, i have experience that my account only left for RM50 and need to survive for half month. Try to search for job that less people doing it example as: Cleaner or etc.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-10-2011 01:52 PM | Show all posts
I look for more partime job to earn side income to sustain my living. I'm experiencing nearly bankruptcy now with credit cards debts > 50K but I never give up as I took the Debt Management Plan by AKPK.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2011 11:41 PM | Show all posts
of cause look for friend to borrow some money to settle down my temporary living needs, meanwhile looking for a job to start all over again.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2011 12:10 AM | Show all posts
List your future plan, work hard and play less, spend your money wisely and invest smartly.Spend only on needs but not on demand like jewellery.(26 words)

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2011 09:40 AM | Show all posts
i will sell all my cars, houses, and land to survive... what i have is assets. so, no need to worry about that.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 05:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068441 second(s), 45 queries .