Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: fly_in_d_sky

All About Britney Spears

[Copy link]
Post time 30-7-2006 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Kevin Federline Steps Out

Kevin Federline is Steppin' Out Magazine's cover boy for their July 26 issue. K-fed wants to start his own magazine called The Real: "I've actually thought about coming out with a magazine that comes out after all the tabloids ? telling the truth."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-7-2006 10:53 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2006 10:56 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2006 10:35 AM | Show all posts
a full-frontal shot of Brit's blossoming belly! She was hanging out at Tao in Vegas with her manager Jason Trawick.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2006 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Britney Supports Her Man
Sun, 07/30/2006 - 12:29pm

Britney and her cute bulging belly went to Vegas to support Kevin at Pure last night

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2006 11:47 AM | Show all posts
Eight months pregnant (already!) Britney shopping with her family -- mommy Lynne Spears, 15-year-old sister Jamie Lynn Spears, Jamie's boyfriend Casey, and 10-month-old son Sean Preston Federline. And Perry the manny's back too!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-8-2006 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Britney's Glowing!

Britney, who is due in 4-6 weeks showed off her belly in a grey top and checkered shorts in Malibu

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2006 04:32 PM | Show all posts
before/after photoshopping of Britney Spears

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-8-2006 11:47 AM | Show all posts
Britney Admits Her Oops
Wed, 08/16/2006 - 5:02pm

Britney lands another People cover as she admits that baby number 2 was not planned. We all know Brit loves being a mom but she reveals that this pregnancy just sort of happened. Could it be that Kevin wanted to make more money off of Britney? In this week's People, Britney candidly talks about being a mom, lugging around Sean P and her chocolate cravings. Here's more:

Britney Spears, expecting baby No. 2, says she and husband Kevin Federline didn't plan the pregnancy. "It just kind of happened," the 24-year-old singer reveals in an interview in the latest issue of People magazine.

She adds, laughing: "I'm going to wait a while for the next (one)!"

At eight months pregnant, Spears is mom to 11-month old son Sean Preston, the couple's first child. "I feel like I've been pregnant for 10 years!" she says.

Having back-to-back babies can be stressful, she says, but she adhere's to her mom's advice to take it "one day at a time."

"It is now starting to get a little tiring, holding (Sean Preston), but the whole pregnancy I've done it a lot because he's very attached," she tells the magazine. "It makes me feel needed and wanted, so I like it too."

Spears says she and Federline, 28, don't know the gender of their baby-to-be. The little one and its big brother "are going to be so close together, it's going to be weird. But I love it," she says.

Spears ? who has gained about 40 pounds during her pregnancy ? plans to hit the gym and begin dieting soon after having the baby, scheduled to be a Caesarean birth, as was her first. She is not, though, ignoring her cravings at this point.

"Crunching ice and chocolate, oh my God," she says. "I'll get up in the middle of the night and I'll get a Hershey's bar, the real big ones, and I'll put it in the microwave and melt it and eat it. It sounds disgusting, but it's so satisfying."

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 05:31 PM | Show all posts
gamba adek britney si jamie lynn spears...

dia ni buncit ler......

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 05:32 PM | Show all posts
with her sis..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2006 11:47 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2006 11:48 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2006 11:49 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2006 11:56 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2006 11:32 PM | Show all posts
aku suker gambar dier dlm majalah people tu!:love:Sean!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-8-2006 11:35 PM | Show all posts
ni gambar2 masa kat Teen Choice Awards semlm..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2006 11:39 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2006 11:40 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2006 11:41 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 02:32 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053076 second(s), 39 queries .