ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 8753|Reply: 29

Mel B: I’m Pregnant!

[Copy link]
Post time 31-3-2011 08:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

The Spice babies have a new addition on the way!

Mel B, aka Scary Spice, and husband Stephen Belafonte are expecting a new baby this summer. She confirmed the news to Access Hollywood on Monday.
She joins fellow Spice moms, Victoria Beckham (expecting a girl) and Emma Button (expecting a boy), who are also due this summer.

The couple, both 35, first shared the pregnancy news with Britain’s Hello! magazine.

“We’re really thrilled. We wouldn’t have planned and waited for four years to have a baby if we weren’t excited and ready for it,” the former “Dancing with the Stars” contestant told the mag.

“Both my pregnancies have been lucky and happy and exciting, no matter what situation I’ve been in. This is different because we have been married for four years, we have a history together, we’re best friends, we’re in it together, and he’s totally supportive,” she continued.

Adding, “I like the feeling of being pregnant. I like being able to just eat something if I’m craving it. I definitely do put on weight [during pregnancy] but I think you’re meant to when you’re pregnant. I think it’s healthy.”
The sex of the baby is not known at this time.

Mel B, whose full name is Melanie Brown, and Stephen have three children from previous relationships. Mel B is mom to Phoenix, 12, and Angel Iris, 3. Stephen is dad to daughter Giselle, 6.

source fr :http://www.accesshollywood.com/m ... _45475?__source=rss|latest_news

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-3-2011 09:28 AM | Show all posts
pregnant serentak diorg ni...sehati sejiwa tul

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2011 09:45 AM | Show all posts
bestnye nk dapat baby

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2011 09:50 AM | Show all posts
congrats la Mel B (mcm dia bca Forum ni,hehehehe)

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2011 01:21 PM | Show all posts
suka stephen ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2011 07:55 PM | Show all posts
sian die nih dulu....eddie murphy tak mengaku anak diorang kannn....hampeh punyer eddie murpy

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-4-2011 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Mel B is a HOT mama!!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2011 10:52 AM | Show all posts
ank dia yg mana ngan eddie murphy tuh?
yg sulung tu ke nama apa tah rambut ala2 punk tu ke?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-4-2011 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Brown had a long relationship with Icelandic Fjölnir Torgeirsson. It is rumoured that she had a short relationship with Australian singer Peter Andre in 1996 but on an Australian radio show in October 2010, Melanie dismissed the rumour saying "we never had a relationship, but we are friends".[20]
While on the Spiceworld Tour, Brown began a romantic relationship with Dutch dancer Jimmy Gulzar. After becoming pregnant, they married in Little Marlow, Buckinghamshire, on 13 September 1998;[21] Mel B changed her stage name to 'Melanie G'. Their only child together, daughter Phoenix Chi, was born in Westminster, London, on 19 February 1999, making her the first Spice Girl to become a mother.[22] In 2000, Brown filed for divorce, which was finalized later that year.[23] The custody battle for her daughter was highly publicised. Gulzar claimed Mel's breast implants and adultery were the reason for their split.[24] Brown won custody, but had to pay a large alimony settlement of £1.25m to her ex-husband.[25]
Brown's next relationship was with British actor Max Beesley, from whom she split in 2002.[citation needed] In 2003, Brown moved to Los Angeles, California with her daughter Phoenix, stating that she planned to live there permanently.[citation needed] In 2006, Brown became the subject of many tabloid stories, on the basis of her relationship with Hollywood actor Eddie Murphy. On 17 October 2006 AOL claimed that Brown was having a baby by Murphy.[26] Brown was quoted as saying: "We're in love and get on really well. All the children have met and get on too - it's like a great big happy family. I can't wait to spend Christmas with him and I can't wait to have this baby."[27]
In early December 2006, news came that Brown and Murphy were no longer a couple, and Murphy told a journalist of the Dutch TV show RTL Boulevard at the Dreamgirls film premiere that the parentage of Brown's unborn baby could not be proven until a paternity test has been performed, stating: "I don't know whose child that is until it comes out and has a blood test. You shouldn't jump to conclusions, sir."[28][29] Brown gave birth to daughter Angel Iris Murphy Brown on Eddie Murphy's 46th birthday : 3 April 2007.[30] Murphy was listed as the father on the birth certificate despite the ongoing paternity battle.[citation needed] On 22 June 2007, People magazine reported the results of a court-ordered DNA test, confirming through Brown's publicist that Murphy was indeed the father of Brown's baby. Murphy then admitted paternity and indicated that he would reimburse Brown for the cost of the pregnancy.[31] Brown indicated her feelings about Murphy, stating: "The less said about the Beverly Hills Cock the better".[32]
In February 2007, Brown began dating long term friend and movie producer Stephen Belafonte.[33] Brown and Belafonte married on 6 June 2007, in Las Vegas, Nevada.[34] They renewed their vows in a marriage ceremony in Egypt on 8 November 2008.[citation needed] On March 21, it was announced, on Twitter, that she is expecting her third child in July or August 2011.[35]

wiki

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2011 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Reply 8# lolen

yupyg pompuan sulong tu, phoenix
yg kecik pun rmbt punk gak
comel sngt, angel

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2011 04:42 PM | Show all posts
pregnant serentak diorg ni...sehati sejiwa tul
annehuda Post at 31-3-2011 09:28

pandai diorg plan
spice spice baby

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 12:07 PM | Show all posts
tp suka tgk hubby dia ni, nmpk lembut dari mel B. dhla pndai msk,bt kek

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2011 12:02 PM | Show all posts
Aku tak suka tengok Mel B jalan. Kengkang gila!!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 12:28 AM | Show all posts
curlast semua serentak

congrats lah ye

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2011 03:46 AM | Show all posts
ank dia yg mana ngan eddie murphy tuh?
yg sulung tu ke nama apa tah rambut ala2 punk tu ke?
lolen Post at 6-4-2011 10:52 AM

pheonix anak dia ngan hubby 1st...

angel anak eddy.. aritu yang cite reality TV dia tuh Its a scary world, dorang satu family pi screening cite Shrek 3. dapat gak Angel jumpa Daddy dia. Eddy layan gitu2 je.:@ hampeh sungguh. Suke la Laki baru dia ni. si Stephen erk.. kelakar and sgt understanding

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Melanie Brown and Daughters at the Beach

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2012 09:02 PM | Show all posts
hOt mama...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2012 09:21 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2012 06:55 AM | Show all posts
hot mumy

Use magic Report

Post time 25-6-2012 09:05 AM | Show all posts
t's good to be home! Mel B and husband enjoy romantic date in LA after months in Australia

She’s spent most of this year in Australia working but Mel B looked delighted to be back in Los Angeles as she joined her husband for dinner last night.
The former Spice Girl had been Down Under to host the country’s version of Dancing With The Stars but with the series recently coming to an end, a return to LA where she has made her home was inevitable.
Mel and her ever present husband Stephen Belafonte dined at celebrity favourite Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills and she certainly dressed up for the occasion.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 05:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096005 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.