CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2112|Reply: 0

[Miscellaneous] where to buy Trajenta 5mg (Linagliptin tablet) Online at Street Price

[Copy link]
Post time 20-10-2023 03:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Understanding Trajenta 5mg: Benefits and Side Effects
Hello fellow forum members,
I wanted to share some information about a medication I've been prescribed recently, Trajenta 5mg. I've been doing some research and thought it might be helpful to discuss its benefits and potential side effects with the community.
What is Trajenta 5mg?
Trajenta (generic name: Linagliptin) is a medication primarily used to manage blood sugar levels in individuals with type 2 diabetes. It belongs to a class of drugs known as dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitors. Trajenta works by increasing the levels of incretin hormones in the body, which help regulate blood sugar.
Benefits:
  • Blood Sugar Control: Trajenta helps lower blood sugar levels by increasing insulin release and reducing the amount of sugar produced by the liver.
  • Convenience: It is usually taken as a once-daily oral tablet, making it easy to incorporate into your daily routine.
  • Weight Neutral: Unlike some other diabetes medications, Trajenta is considered weight-neutral, meaning it typically doesn't cause weight gain.

Possible Side Effects:
While Trajenta is generally well-tolerated, it can have side effects for some individuals. Common side effects include:
  • Nasopharyngitis (common cold symptoms)
  • Headache
  • Sore throat
If you experience any unusual or severe side effects, it's important to consult with your healthcare provider.
Personal Experience:
I've been on Trajenta 5mg for a few weeks now, and I've noticed better blood sugar control. I haven't experienced any significant side effects so far. However, I understand that everyone's experience can be different, so it's crucial to communicate openly with your doctor and share your concerns.
I hope this information is helpful for those who are considering or currently taking Trajenta 5mg. Please remember that this is not a substitute for professional medical advice, so consult with your healthcare provider for personalized guidance.
If you have any questions or would like to share your experiences with Trajenta, please feel free to join the discussion.
Wishing you all good health and well-being!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 02:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055095 second(s), 31 queries .