CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 166|Reply: 0

NFL Combine 2022 Kayvon Thibodeaux break

[Copy link]
Post time 2-6-2023 11:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
The hold the No. 5 and No. 7 overall picks in the 2022 NFL Draft, putting them in play for Oregon pa s rusher Kayvon Thibodeaux -- should he slide to the bottom of the top five. One of the best pa s rushers -- and players -- in this draft cla s, Thibodeaux is the pa s rushing prospect teams are salivating over this draft season.New York is interested in Thibodeaux  Martin St Louis Women Jersey if he happens to slip to the No. 5 pick. The feeling appears mutual after with the team on Thursday."They were kind of on me, they were giving me a hard Nikita Kucherov Women Jersey  time," Thibodeaux said at the NFL Scouting Combine Friday, . "But I feel like it was like that big brother moment where they give you a hard time because they're really interested in you and they like you. So for me, just showing them that I'm really a guy  I grew up in a big city so a big city is nothing new to me, right?"Born in South Los Angeles, Thibodeaux has been in the spotlight since his high school days as a top prospect, even winning USA Today High School Football Defensive Player of The Year his senior season. Thibodeaux is one of the  Dan Girardi Jersey top pa s-rushers in the draft, by CBS Sports. In his redshirt sophomore season at Oregon, Thibodeaux recorded 50 tackles (13 for lo s), seven sacks, and two forced fumbles in 11 games.  Thibodeaux finished his career with 126 tackles, 19 sacks, 35.5 tackles for lo s, seven pa ses defensed, and three forced fumbles -- the highest-ranked recruit to commit to Oregon in its history of the football program. His 34.5 career tackles for lo s are fifth-most among active Power Five conference players since Brett Howden Men Jersey  the start of 2019 (Thibodeaux's freshman season).If anyone can handle the bright lights of New York, it's Thibodeaux.  "I'm not really worried because whatever happens between the four walls of the team and the organization is what's going to dictate the future," Thibodeaux said. "And if I have five bad games, we Kevin Shattenkirk Jersey 're going to focus on that next week and how we're going to dominate the team that's next."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 05:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048281 second(s), 27 queries .