CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 536|Reply: 2

[IT & Technology] Fix - Gmail Stopped Receiving Emails But Can Send

[Copy link]
Post time 29-12-2022 03:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everyone, how are you? A few days ago I faced an issue in my Gmail that I was unable to send emails but I noticed I can't receive emails. So, I do research on the internet, read some troubleshooting articles, and found the solution for it. If you also facing the same problem, then you can follow this solution for the absolute result. I recommend you do some general tests before following any solution. Such as, sending a test email, check properly spam and trash folders also, and updating your Gmail.

Solution 1: You have to check if Gmail is down or not, there are some online websites that help you with this such as Downdetector.com. You have to just wait until Gmail is down.
Solution 2: You can use some different browsers. If your working browser has some bug or issue can also affect the Gmail functions.
Solution 3: Free up some space in Gmail. By deleting some extra or unnecessary storage items.
Solution 4: Remove email filters if have any.
Solution 5: Disable the firewall or antivirus. Sometimes antivirus restricts Gmail from receiving some emails.

The fifth solution especially worked for me. Hope one of their solutions will help you also. And also let me know if you are facing any other problems, I will love to help you with this.

Resource URL: https://emailspedia.com/gmail-is-not-receiving-emails/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-12-2022 06:20 PM | Show all posts
If Gmail is not receiving emails, that might be caused by many issues, including a server outage or lack of Internet connection. Other reasons for not getting emails in Gmail can be filters, antivirus firewalls, or insufficient account storage.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-1-2023 03:09 PM | Show all posts
Akshay_M replied at 29-12-2022 03:20 AM
If Gmail is not receiving emails, that might be caused by many issues, including a server outage or  ...

Your points are also correct.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 04:58 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052642 second(s), 29 queries .