CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3193|Reply: 14

[Books & Magazine] Descriptive essay - What is this?

[Copy link]
Post time 14-1-2022 01:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
A descriptive essay is a type of essay in which only facts are written. It does not contain any processing of domyessay review. This type of essay is usually based on a certain global theme. Any stories or events from real life are not supported in this essay.

The topic is analyzed in a balanced way. No less and no more. This essay is the most powerful of balanced writing terms. Unnecessary facts and details are not needed at all. The topics of this essay may have social relevance or scientific themes. It may have no moral or lesson, as in narrative and descriptive essays.

The purpose of this essay is to provide knowledge on a particular topic. It is based on facts, not real events. This is the key to this type of essay. The structure of this essay is the same as the regular essay.

The first part is the intro.
The second part is the body.
The third part is the conclusion.

The intro should be appealing. Readers may not be interested in reading these kinds of facts comparatively than stories. Thus, the introduction should be such that the reader's mind feels he must keep reading. Give an opening sentence. Give a short introduction to the topic. Write a thesis statement. The introduction is completed in this manner.

The body of the paragraph should have supporting evidence and an analysis of the details gathered. The transition from one sentence to the next should be logical.

In the final paragraph, let's give an overview of the main ideas that you have written in the main body.

In this type of essay, the chances of readers getting bored are greater because they do not contain any stories, only global facts. So be careful to make the essay interesting.

Related Resources:

How to write the perfect essay?
The difference between an essay and a term paper
Structure of the essay
Structural features of an academic essay

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2022 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Descriptive essays are those essays that are usually written to explain or provide a description of a subject in detail so that it can be understood by the reader.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2022 09:40 PM | Show all posts
Hi! I definitely need to join this conversation. Prepare for entrance exams in any university is a challenge that can hold by not so many people. When I was in such a position, I go to   https://getnursingessay.com/medical-essay-writing-service/.They made perfect editing of essays and speeches that entry exams needed.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2022 09:56 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing. I've never had to write a descriptive essay before. Now I will know more about it and I think I will be able to write it. I usually use purchase assignments and it makes it easier for me to do my assignments. This can be useful for many students who have difficulty with assignments.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2022 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Here is the best essay writing service. Have you heard of them yet? EssayBestWriter Then follow this link https://essaybestwriter.com to the site. And you can learn for yourself about the best services that help students.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2022 06:38 PM | Show all posts
Hello! I would like to say that nowadays there are a lot of "so-called" writing companies which can help! Individually for me there is only one agency which I can trust. I got acquainted with this one by accident on the web and after that I heard from my classmates about this online essay writing service. I have used it for a long time and their super agency has never let me down in doing the best essays. You can use their online professional company and order your tasks wright now.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-5-2022 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for the good advice, I can add on my own that if you are looking for where you can order something so that someone can write my lab report for me then you can safely find a large number of online resources on the Internet that help students complete their laboratory work

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2022 06:34 PM | Show all posts
I am also now looking for a good and simple service. Advice?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-5-2022 12:27 AM | Show all posts
palad replied at 21-5-2022 06:34 PM
I am also now looking for a good and simple service. Advice?

Really good help with assignments will be provided to you on Copycrafter. From my own experience, I know that they will quickly and efficiently complete your task. The price is quite affordable, so don't worry about it. By the way they also have discounts and special offers. They provide a variety of academic writing services, so you're sure to find something for yourself. For me, this writing agency is the most suitable and convenient.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2022 01:40 AM | Show all posts
Hi all! When writing text, it is often difficult to check it for errors. We spend a lot of time filling the text with meaning and easily miss our own mistakes. I recommend that you check your text with our adjective finder tools. Our assistant will fully analyze your text for grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2022 01:50 AM | Show all posts
Free online comma checker will help you find punctuation errors and fix them quickly! The tool is simple and easy to use, and will help you save a lot of time! The tool was developed using special algorithms, and therefore copes with the tasks without any problems. You take part of the text or all of the text, add it to the tool and wait until the verification is over. After verification, you can quickly and easily fix errors

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2022 02:30 AM | Show all posts
Hi all! Everyone should be literate and know the rules of their native language. Text that is free of errors, plagiarism and easy to read shows you as a truly intelligent and educated person. I recommend that you use our online snippet checker to make a good impression on your readers. Our assistant will help you identify all the mistakes in your text and offer options for correcting them! Find out how to fix a fragment sentence here!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2022 08:55 AM | Show all posts
If you are struggling with your academic assignments, you may want to hire essay writers australia. While this is a great way to get quality work done, it's important to keep a few things in mind when using such services. You should always research the company before hiring them. Not all companies are as good as they claim to be. There are some illegitimate sites that will either provide you with low-quality content or take your money but never deliver anything.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2022 08:36 PM | Show all posts
If you think the practice of hiring an essay writer is unethical, then you are at a loss. In truth, it can improve their academic skills. The experts are very helpful and efficient in helping students with their academic assignments. They only provide students with the necessary materials and guidance. Professional help from experts will help students get the best grades and results.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2022 04:04 PM | Show all posts
If you're looking for an essay writing service that offers quality work for reasonable prices, you should read proessaywriting.com reviews. Most students are not comfortable with using the services of a company that requires a high payment for low-quality work. They are often accused of charging exorbitant prices for a service that is not worth it. Luckily, this company offers a discount program for loyal customers who order a certain number of pages.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 03:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.970575 second(s), 41 queries .