CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 710|Reply: 2

[Miscellaneous] How to encrypt the emails in Outlook?

[Copy link]
Post time 30-12-2021 04:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Outlook emails are stored in PST file format. This format is used to transfer the information. It facilitates users to encrypt the PST file data. However, the main concern arises when most of the users asked about How to Encrypt Email in Outlook. I was searching for the manual approach to perform this action. Suddenly, I landed on an informative write-up that helped me to understand the various methods to accomplish this task. There are two methods defined in this article to encrypt the PST files.

• S/MIME
  • OME

This article explained both the methods to encrypt the Outlook email. However, if you have forgotten the previous PST password then this article will introduce you to an advanced utility that will help you in removing that password. This PST password Remover will also allow you to encrypt your PST files. So, just go through this write-up to learn more about this.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-12-2021 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Encrypt a single message
In message that you are composing, click File > Properties.
Click Security Settings, and then select the Encrypt message contents and attachments check box.
Compose your message, and then click Send.

Regards,
Akshay
Technical Consultant
Apps4Rent | CloudDesktopOnline | O365CloudExperts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2022 06:10 PM | Show all posts
MS Outlook saves all the emails and other mailbox items in a PST file. But by importing a PST file to Outlook, any user can go through the emails and mailbox items. Therefore, you need to encrypt PST files to make them more secure. So, in this article, you can explore the techniques to Encrypt PST Files in Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2007.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 05:33 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060228 second(s), 29 queries .