CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2105|Reply: 6

[Clothes & Fashion] WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF BAG IN LIFE AND FASHION?

[Copy link]
Post time 3-12-2021 03:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Nowadays people have forgotten about theactual use of the bags, as the use of bags was meant to carry small oressential items. Why is it so? It’s because of the latest fashion trends aspeople carry bags not only to carry their stuff but to maintain their fashionneeds. In the modern world to people carry a wide variety of bags in the formof leather briefcases, backpacks, and handbags. Some bags are made ofdisposable material such as plastic or paper which is mainly used for temporarypurposes for shopping in stores or for groceries in marts or other places.
Back in history, people do not use to preferbrand manufactures for the purchase of the bags as the purpose to buy bags werejust to carry stuff whereas now the purpose of buying bags have changed sincethe fashion trend came across. Brand bags such as Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton,Hermes, Fendi, Coach, Burberry, Tommy, Kate Spade, and many more are so much intrend that people even prefer spending extra money on the collection of thebrand bags for better looks and personality. They also pair them with toddles(تودس) to enhance their beauty.
Availability
There are many ways to buy bags from anycountry, city, by going to the nearby markets or stores. But the hustle ofsparing time and going outside in search for it have been solved by onlineshopping, any bag of any type can be easily bought by official online brand sites,such as while buying Calvin Klien Dress the matching bag can be easily orderedof choice through the brand online buying site. With the help of this, theproduct gets delivered to the house which makes the life of men and women easier,it’s also beneficial because all the brands display their new products first ononline sites and the news gets out way too fast then just randomly going to thestore and to hear about the product or the availability. Whereas bags are alsoof many types for many different purposes.
Office Bags
These types of bags are mainly used for job oroffice work purposes. The bags must be strong enough to bear and carry theweight of the office staff. These bags mainly come with many pockets toseparate different items and to prevent stuff from mixing up with the other.How the pockets make it more convenient for us is due to the different sizes ofpockets that the bags come with.
Handbag
To fulfill the purpose of shopping ormarketing it is essential to carry a bag so that a person does not face anydifficulty while carrying the items. Various stand-up bags solve the problemwith the availability and also with affordable prices. Such bags are verybeautiful and designed in many styles. You can take with pink abayas (عباية وردية) as well. The bags are made of very strongmaterial to be rough, tough, and durable. A person should change it after threeor four years as in most cases handbags do not last more than this.
Conclusion
Women prefer carrying bags more than men do,as men have less time and work to do with the groceries whereas carrying bagsas a fashion trend also suit women more.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2021 03:57 PM | Show all posts
carry stuff & fashion needs.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2021 07:05 PM | Show all posts
Very interesting info, thanks! I have all my life in my bad, and I can't imagine forgetting it somewhere

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2022 06:28 PM | Show all posts
Fashion and style are very important to me, but style is especially important. I think it's more important to find your style and follow it to always look great. In this regard, I really like buying Prayer Dress in the Amani's online store. This is a great store with quality and stylish Muslim clothing that I can really recommend.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2022 03:23 AM | Show all posts
Just look better on the Internet, I'm sure everything can be found there and even more, or wait for the right link here

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2022 03:45 AM | Show all posts
Nowadays it is very easy to take care of yourself, you can find various ways to take care of yourself. Not long ago, I went to this site LuxeLuminous.com and spied on a couple of interesting hairstyles for myself, and moreover, I found an article about nail care, so tomorrow I will already go to beauty Salon. Try and read the articles on this site, you will definitely find something useful for yourself.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-3-2023 04:28 PM | Show all posts
I believe that bags play an essential role not just in fashion but also in our everyday life. Zolucky is a popular online store that offers a wide range of fashionable bags at affordable prices. Their collection includes trendy handbags, backpacks, shoulder bags, and more. If you're someone who loves to accessorize with stylish bags, then Zolucky is definitely worth checking out. You can find many positive Zolucky reviews online, which speak to the quality of their products and customer service.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 01:47 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.337327 second(s), 38 queries .