Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: trexxxxxi

Kim Seon-ho [김선호]

[Copy link]
Post time 27-10-2021 03:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
fairy_fairy replied at 25-10-2021 10:51 PM
Ini iols tak nafikan memang I have respect for them on this. Tapi over personal matter, tolonglah  ...

Laaa. Klu fitnah camne. Tu dh melampau sgt

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-10-2021 03:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
santubung replied at 27-10-2021 01:54 PM
ramai gak yang cakap SALT ni dalang sebenar di sebalik kes KSH walaupun dorang nafikan
PD n ...

Tu laaaa pasal issue contract ni. Ada agensi yang saja buat onar kst retis sendiri contoh hero Mr Queen tu. Sebab nak pindah agensi, timbul issue dengan exgf seo ye ji & member snsd tu.

Cha Tae Hyun tu klu gelak memang best. Rasanya selain issue JJY tu, dia tarik diri pun sebab kes ‘judi’ dengan Junho kan.  Issue ni timbul bila polis tak silap ai check phone JJY. Tae Hyun & Junho share duit yg diorang menang tapi lepas tu duit diorang pulang balik.

Ni lah kot satu2nya kontroversi tae hyun

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2021 03:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
santubung replied at 27-10-2021 01:42 PM
pasal burung berterbangan tu rasanya ada gmbr tu. Tu yg KSH zip molot karang ckp lebih2 kan, ahjumm ...

Sex & nude scene dalam movie bagi diorang lain. Kira seni lah kot.

Jangankan issue bogel. Celebrity merokok pun kena hencap.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2021 04:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by sitisbp at 27-10-2021 04:23 PM

Sorry kalu ada yg dah share

Posted by 
NEWS Posted by Sophie-Ha   9 hours ago
"She brought three men to the house," YouTube reporter Lee Jin Ho reveals a voice recording with the ex-husband of Kim Seon Ho's former girlfriend
AKP STAFF

The controversy surrounding Kim Seon Ho and his alleged ex-girlfriend, whom Dispatch revealed as Choi Young Ah, has become messy as Dispatch released an article questioning the validity of the ex-girlfriend's claims.

In the released article titled "Kim Seon Ho...and the 12 ignored truths," Dispatch showed a timeline of Kim Seon Ho and his ex-girlfriend's relationship from when they first dated to when they broke up. In particular, 'Dispatch' used the rumored name of Kim Seon Ho's ex-girlfriend, Choi Young Ah, and based their rebuttal against ex-girlfriend's claims based on this speculation.

With the public becoming shocked and perplexed as to who is telling the truth, report/ YouTuber Lee Jin Ho released a video titled, "The shocking true nature of Kim Seon Ho's ex-girlfriend...voice recording revealed." In the video, reporter Lee Jin Ho explained that this is a voice recording of Kim Seon Ho's ex-girlfriend's ex-husband, who had once appeared in a small podcast. Lee Jin Ho explained that the person in question didn't reveal himself that he was the ex-husband of Kim Seon Ho's ex-girlfriend, 'A,' but the reporter was able to find out the actual entity of this man through investigation.

The ex-husband explained the reasons and the process of the divorce in the podcast. The alleged ex-husband explained, "The divorce trial is quite long. So I wanted to end it in a settlement, but she kept asking for money, so I decided to go harsh. There were a lot of things during the trial. In one trial, she came like a bum, looking pitiful. We were asked if there were any last words, and she said stuff like, 'I wanted to protect this marriage since marriage comes with the responsibility that is different from dating'."

He continued to say that 'A,' had spent much money during the period of the trial getting plastic surgery. In addition, he explained, "So I left the house we used to live in and she stayed there. Then slowly her family began to occupy the house so that I can't go back. What's funny is that - I went back since I have to get my stuff - and there was a surveillance camera installed. I think she installed it because she was afraid she doesn't know when I would come back [to the house]. I found some wires connected to the camera and found a hard drive. So I took it because I felt I would find something in it. So I watched the whole surveillance. I didn't watch more since I found the evidence. It wasn't even a month, but within three months, she brought three men to the house. Three different men. And she would do it on the sofa."

The alleged ex-husband of 'A' continued to say, "So, the two young guys seemed to be from a host bar and one was an old man. He's her sponsor. I did more research and found that she had a sponsor before the marriage and he's that sponsor. So she's really dirty." He further explained, "After all that she came to the court saying that she doesn't want a divorce. So I showed the judge that tape and he judged that we can get a divorce."

The man continued to reveal all the atrocities that 'A' allegedly had done during their short marriage term and during the trial. He explained that 'A' had constantly blamed her ex-husband for the divorce and tried to look pitiful.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2021 04:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lurve82 replied at 27-10-2021 03:30 PM
Laaa. Klu fitnah camne. Tu dh melampau sgt

Tu pasal deols negara yang paling tinggi kadar bunuh diri. Sementara ada siasatan tu merasalah kena buli dan pulau. Bila terbukti innocent, satu hal lagi nak saman tukang buat fitnah. Itupun ambil masa bertahun-tahun. Mangsa dah trauma dan hilang pendapatan lagi. KSH ni iols sangat harap dia kuat dan surrounded by his family and close friends. Dalam satu malam jer bertukar daripada hero to zero

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2021 04:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sitisbp replied at 27-10-2021 04:18 PM

Posted by 

Apalah nasib KSH boleh terjatuh cinta dengan ahjumma sundal ni???!! Lepas ni wajib KSH pakai azimat supaya tak mudah jatuh cinta dengan perempuan!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-10-2021 05:05 PM | Show all posts
fairy_fairy replied at 27-10-2021 04:38 PM
Apalah nasib KSH boleh terjatuh cinta dengan ahjumma sundal ni???!!  Lepas ni wajib KSH pak ...

mintak fans indon bomohkan KSH ... biar membujang sampai tua dan x jatuh cinta

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2021 05:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sitisbp replied at 27-10-2021 04:18 PM

Posted by 

Kalo laki menabur benih merata2...ni tino garik menerima benih dr merata2..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-10-2021 05:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
santubung replied at 27-10-2021 05:05 PM
mintak fans indon bomohkan KSH ... biar membujang sampai tua dan x jatuh cinta

Nanti iols usulkan

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2021 06:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
fairy_fairy replied at 27-10-2021 05:36 PM
Nanti iols usulkan

Ape ig ke twidder seonhohada indon ni eh
Tlg santet cepat2 sbb dia ramai manusia menderita xde hapded ksh , xde interview manjah2 dgn sma dh

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2021 06:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Myhappyending replied at 27-10-2021 06:19 PM
Ape ig ke twidder seonhohada indon ni eh
Tlg santet cepat2 sbb dia ramai manusia menderita xde hap ...

Muahahaha iols pun terjumpa comments gitu-gitu masa browsing. Cuma that one person yang cakap sheols memang sedia ada kat Seoul iols harap sangat dia kotakan janji nak santet si ahjumma. Tapi, bila iols cari balik the account tak jumpa dah. Seonhohadas kan ramai dari Indo sampai ada berapa company Indo ambil heols jadi duta.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2021 06:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
solarlunar replied at 27-10-2021 03:49 PM
After Dispatch revelation, KSH is really live up to his innocent image.

He's look innocent and in t ...

Hahahaha sempat chuol tag meol
Sebaik meol bukan Airen tau

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2021 07:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
https://loveknews.com/actor-kim-seon-hos-mother-is-devastated-after-her-sons-scandal-with-his-ex-girlfriend/?fbclid=IwAR2DlFU3t8QO6IRT-4QHn8sCfBsqmqwEgpowUn2vCaO4nr7JbDftVKcz3VA

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2021 09:07 PM | Show all posts
Saja nak share sini, dah alang-alang naik di explore IG ai

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2021 09:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
fairy_fairy replied at 27-10-2021 04:38 PM
Apalah nasib KSH boleh terjatuh cinta dengan ahjumma sundal ni???!!  Lepas ni wajib KSH pak ...

Tersembur kopi meols

Memang takde luck nak bercinta lah KSH ni. Jangan pulak lepas ni taste KSH berubah kat laki pulak dah putus teruk 2x dengan pompuan ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2021 11:27 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cubajaya replied at 27-10-2021 07:53 PM
https://loveknews.com/actor-kim-seon-hos-mother-is-devastated-after-her-sons-scandal-with-his-ex-gir ...

Ala ciannya.... Nasib ramai yang dah keluar support KSH balik. Teruskan berdoa. Doa eomeoni takde hijab tau

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-10-2021 11:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
shoyuna replied at 27-10-2021 09:24 PM
Tersembur kopi meols

Memang takde luck nak bercinta lah KSH ni. Jangan pulak lepas ni taste ...

Choiiii semoga dijauhkan!!! Iols lagi rela KSH jadi bujang terlajak

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2021 08:50 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by shoyuna at 28-10-2021 10:05 AM

Komen K-netz pasal exhusband & CYA

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/10/kim-sun-hos-ex-girlfriends-ex-husband.html?m=1

Source: MBN via Naver

1. [+16,620, -170] I don't think we can be sure that it was even Kim Sun Ho's baby at this point

2. [+7,973, -340] I hope the broadcast production staff members are reflecting over the hasty decisions they made after only listening to this woman's manipulated side of the story. The media played right into it and sent a man's life straight to rock bottom. If none of you can take back what you did, then at least apologize for it...

3. [+5,982, -150] It sounds like she was sleeping around and wound up pregnant and decided to tell Sun Ho it was his because he was the most innocent of the bunch... Sigh, not sure what Kim Sun Ho saw in her to be so accepting of her flaws and love her for real. Not that being a divorcee is anything wrong but he chose to embrace her past and this foolish woman kicked such a caring man away because she couldn't set aside her own greed and salaciousness. Sun Ho's ancestors must've stepped in to help him with this one... With all that's out now, there's no reason Kim Sun Ho can't come back so I hope he takes a nice break and picks a good project to return with. And I think any CF company that picks him up after this will hit daebak if they know how to ride the tide in their favor.

4. [+4,897, -152] If all of this is true, Kim Sun Ho just needs a good break before coming back

5. [+2,490, -247] Forget it all~~~ and come back to where you were. Sun Ho-ya, we miss you~~~

6. [+1,202, -21] I listened to the recording and the woman is truly a mess. I have never been so invested in a celebrity scandal like this and felt so bad for them. Is there no legal action that can be taken against this woman for how she's affected the broadcast and advertisement industry?

7. [+1,145, -31] CF companies need to start putting his work back up. Do not charge him for penalty fees. We are fine with him.

8. [+1,103, -12] If she was seeing three men in the span of three weeks, then who's to say she wasn't sleeping around while dating Kim Sun Ho too? How did she even decide who the baby's father was?

9. [+1,053, -12] Please call the ex-girlfriend 'Anchorwoman Choi Young Ah'. That's only fair! Put your own name on the line if you're going to ruin someone else's~

10. [+756, -10] IF this is all true, how could Kim Sun Ho have such a bad eye for women... He should've cut her off from the very start. He must thank the stars that he never ended up married to her.

11. [+558, -11] For some reason, I feel like she never would've ab*rted the baby if it was truly Kim Sun Ho's..

12. [+448, -17] Sun Ho-ya, find strength. The tables have turned now. Everyone is on your side. Just consider this a life experience and move on.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2021 10:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
shoyuna replied at 28-10-2021 08:50 AM
Komen K-netz pasal exhusband & CYA

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/10/kim-sun-hos-ex-girlfrie ...

See. Derang pun dah ragu2 betul ke tu baby ksh. Mcm satu komen tu cadangkan sapa pandai, now la time utk amik ksh ...ride the high tide. Win win

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2021 10:10 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sitisbp replied at 28-10-2021 10:01 AM
See. Derang pun dah ragu2 betul ke tu baby ksh. Mcm satu komen tu cadangkan sapa pandai, now la ti ...

Tu la. Klu dah bawak laki lain masuk rumah. Pastu masa dgn KSH pun dah biasa menipu jumpa laki lain

Tak salahpun klu dah cerai tapi makin lama dah nampak pulak true color CYA ni. Mesti mulut manis CYA sebab KSH dah sayang kat dia kan. Dah lama kot tak bercinta si KSH ni

Ai harap pihak produksi masih kekalkan KSH dalam movie Sad Tropics tu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 09:20 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082086 second(s), 43 queries .