CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2384|Reply: 10

Nicki Minaj feat. Sean Garrett - "Massive Attack"

[Copy link]
Post time 2-4-2010 03:43 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Best giler lagu nih okay! Iols dok ulang2 lagu nie dari 2-3 hari lepas sampai skarang tak jemu2. It's the first single from Nicki Minaj after so many featuring works she had done with Mariah Carey, Ludacris, Usher and Lil' Wayne. This is purely her own stuff, and may be included in her first upcoming EP, not mixtape (mixtape is for underground and not laku rappers only!)

So check this out! This is the snippet of the official video. Nicki Minaj is crazy in here. She could be the next Lady Gaga of Rap.

She's so sexy, beautiful and funny!

One more thing, Britney copycat her signature "it's Barbie bitch!". That catchphrase was created by Nicki Minaj way back before 2007. Nicki Minaj is also a fan of Japanese fashion - harajuku and wacky pink suit. Love her!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-4-2010 03:54 AM | Show all posts
Amber Rose ada buat cameo kat video tuh. Such an attention whore. :re: :re:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2010 08:07 AM | Show all posts
SINGLE COVER

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2010 08:09 AM | Show all posts
1# Muntz

video sangat la pelik... kalah gaga

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2010 10:22 AM | Show all posts
mana nk dgr lagu nie..smua u tube kena block

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2010 02:20 PM | Show all posts
1# Muntz

video sangat la pelik... kalah gaga
Beta Post at 2-4-2010 08:09

But I loikkee... uols dah tengok video Ludacris "My Chick Bad"? Best giler Nicki Minaj dalam tu! I just love her!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 2-4-2010 02:50 PM | Show all posts
mana nk dgr lagu nie..smua u tube kena block
nashrudean Post at 2-4-2010 10:22

Tu lah pasal. Iols mlm tadik cari link baru, ada yg baru kena upload 2 jam dah kena block dah.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2010 04:04 PM | Show all posts
apesal mcm busuk je dia nih. tengok gambar dia kat google image, yang terkangkang tuh :re:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-4-2010 07:19 PM | Show all posts
apesal mcm busuk je dia nih. tengok gambar dia kat google image, yang terkangkang tuh :re:
a.ceCCo Post at 4-4-2010 16:04

busuk ke kangkang dia?
x mandi kot.xpon excess squirt of her keputihan.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2010 01:20 AM | Show all posts
dia ni pernah buat unofficial remixes dengan lagu2 beyonce gak cam 'single ladies' dan 'sweet dreams'..dia love beyonce..

ni dia cakap that she would love to work with beyonce..

Young Money rapper Nicki Minaj has revealed her interest in linking with Beyonce for a collaboration and said she admires the superstar's "fearless" characteristics.

According to Nicki, her ability to write records for R&B performers is an indication of her credibility. The rising star’s plan of attack includes penning a song for another dominant force in pop music.

"I think I could come up with some crazy stuff for Beyoncé" she said in an interview. "I have things that I write for girls, like R&B singers. Beyoncé...she's fearless, and I think that she could embody my crazy swag in a female R&B world." she reveals.

semua orang nak work with beyonce..! ahahaa..beyonce is such a Queen to everyone..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-4-2010 06:34 PM | Show all posts
a.ceCCo Post at 4-4-2010 16:04

Dia cantik kay? Uols boleh cuba tengok video "My Chick Bad".

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-10-2024 11:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052693 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.