CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3418|Reply: 7

Ellen de Generes ganti Paula Abdul judge American Idol?

[Copy link]
Post time 11-9-2009 03:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by true^eye at 11-9-2009 15:06

dgr kt radio pg td...katanya ellen bakal gantikan paula abdul...

American Idol recruited fill-in judges like Mary J. Blige and Victoria Beckham while searching for a full-time replacement for Paula Abdul, but late yesterday the top-rated show revealed who would be joining the judges table when the series’ ninth season premieres in January 2010: Comedienne and talk show host Ellen DeGeneres. Ellen made the surprising announcement on her talk show, saying that talks with AI producers had been ongoing for the past few weeks and the deal was finally worked out just before filming yesterday’s The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Idols on the road: check out backstage photos of Adam Lambert, Kris Allen and more.
“I’m thrilled to be the new judge on American Idol,” said DeGeneres said in a statement that confirmed her new gig. “I’ve watched since the beginning, and I’ve always been a huge fan. So getting this job is a dream come true, and think of all the money I’ll save from not having to text in my vote.” Added AI creator and executive producer Simon Fuller, “Ellen has been a fan of the show for many years, and her love of music and understanding of the American public will bring a unique human touch to our judging panel. I can’t wait for this next season to begin.” DeGeneres got her first taste of judging during a one-episode stint on last season’s So You Think You Can Dance.
Critics will likely lash out at DeGeneres’ lack of music industry knowledge — she’s an avowed music fanatic, but doesn’t have the choreography background or recording experience that Abdul brought to the show. However, in casting DeGeneres, Idol has found another kind-hearted, nurturing personality. Plus, DeGeneres brings an accessible sense of humor to the show that’s different than the brand of comedy Abdul provided, which came most often at her expense. Fourth judge Kara DioGuardi isn’t a performer, but as an accomplished songwriter, she’ll likely step up as the pop music vet.
Look back at the finale of American Idol’s Season Eight.
In addition to welcoming DeGeneres to the judge’s table, Idol also revealed the full roster of stars who will guest judge during the show’s auditions: Victoria Beckham, Mary J. Blige, Kristin Chenoweth, Joe Jonas, Neil Patrick Harris, Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry and Shania Twain. DeGeneres won’t join Cowell, Jackson and DioGuardi until the post-audition episodes of the show.
DeGeneres’ addition to the show also puts a final end to Paula Abdul’s tenure on American Idol. After Abdul revealed she was leaving the show, reports still circulated that she wanted to return to Idol was using her departure to leverage for a bigger paycheck more on par with her co-stars. Whether Abdul was still negotiating with Idol producers is unclear, but in the end, the Age of Abdul on Idol is over, and the Ellen Era has begun.

Sumber-The Rolling Stones

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-9-2009 03:51 PM | Show all posts
sure gempak nyer la ....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2009 08:16 AM | Show all posts
going to miss paula abdul...
tp ellen pun not bad juga.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2012 10:25 AM | Show all posts
Who needs the X Factor? Paula Abdul looks overjoyed as she kisses and cuddles up to her toyboy boyfriend

Fans of Paula Abdul no doubt feared for the star after she was given the boot from X Factor USA in January.
But the singer was looking happier than ever as she was spotted smooching her businessman boyfriend John Caprio in Florida yesterday.
The former talent show judge also stopped to smile and pose as they enjoyed some romantic time together in Miami Beach.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2012 10:26 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Follow Us

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2012 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Busy dgn anak ikan...patut la...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 08:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060730 second(s), 34 queries .