Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4034|Reply: 5

What is taobao?

[Copy link]
Post time 21-11-2008 03:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
What is taobao?

At LYN, there is someone who will help you purchase things from taobao. How does it work?

I'm really curious here.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-10-2009 12:07 AM | Show all posts
China’s Taobao.com is almost the equivalent of eBay which is dedicated for Chinese domestic market. You can find virtually anything and everything on Taobao, since most of the world’s merchandises are now made in China.
At the moment there is no English version of the website, so any attempts to purchase off something from Taobao can be initimidating if you don’t read any Chinese.
However, there is still hope for you because there is a website that provides comprehensive guide on how to purchase something from Taobao, and yes it’s in English. This website is called TBB-GROUP(www.taobaobuying.com). They provide detailed step-by-step from registering an account to making your first purchase on Taobao.
There you go, I hope you can buy something you like from Taobao, as a friendly reminder, be extra careful when doing online transactions!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2009 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Taobao is like ebay In China.

In china, 99% people who have an online shopping habit buy goods from a C2C website called Taobao, it has millions of wonderful items with competitive price on shelf, more than 100 million registered user and more than 2 million sellers. If you visited Taobao, you will find although Taobao and eBay do the same C2C business, Taobao has more vivid and flexible interface.

Find more information about Shopping from China.
Pls view our site: www.taobaobuying.com
Or send email to me: popeye_tbb@yahoo.cn

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2009 08:13 PM | Show all posts
How popeye answer ur question.

I always bought from LYN, but have to be picky. Some sell quite expensive with low quality material.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2009 03:17 PM | Show all posts
How popeye answer ur question.

I always bought from LYN, but have to be picky. Some sell quite expensive with low quality material.
elrida Post at 17-11-2009 20:13

hi,

Since different people pay attention to different aspects, so they have different meets on product standard.

but in my view,most of items from taobao has good quality but some.Ebay is the same.

as a taobao purchasing agent,if someone offered us a quality standard of himself,we will examine goods according it before shipping,even take photos for our client.after getting confirmation,we will be relieved of sending it.

Thanks for your question.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-7-2010 06:46 AM | Show all posts
It's been almost a year since my question, thank you popeye for your information on taobao.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 09:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091460 second(s), 32 queries .