[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 22-6-2008 02:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #34 ajinomotonosuga's post

bagi je la khutbah Jumaat...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-6-2008 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hamizao at 22-6-2008 01:06 PM

In some cases...An atheist does not necessarily be without any moral. Most say they just don't like to be dogmatic.

It's almost ironic that an atheis or theist have effective the same track mind. One is against God, one is for God. One is clset theist, one is closet atheist(or agnostic).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-6-2008 04:59 AM | Show all posts
Ego is just a concept.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2008 12:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #34 ajinomotonosuga's post

nafsu ni unik...

ia selalunya override Taqwa

dalam hadis mengatakan hanya kebuluran/ kelaparan saja yg boleh menundukkan nafsu
sbb itu Muslim dituntut supaya puasa sunat
baru lah lesu nafsu tu

nafsu ada bnyk nafsu
nafsu makan
nafsu sex
nafsu utk jadi cantik
nafsu utk berkuasa
nafsu utk kumpul harta
nafsu utk berbelanja
and so on

sekadar pendapatan

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-6-2008 06:08 PM | Show all posts

Reply #44 ReuK's post

kalau lapar, nafsu makan macam mana?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2008 11:04 PM | Show all posts

Reply #40 Agul's post

I suppose you are talking about the Self that is transcendental. Well , generally I would declare it belongs to the paranormal.

However since it may also be encountered in times of extreme depression or failure such as traumas of life present people may percieve or interpret  it in two ways:

- To the religious, as God's  intuitive helping hand.

- To the secular humanist it could possibly be seen as extreme emotion or some sort of psychological response.

Nah, that is as objective  as I can muster.

[ Last edited by  hamizao at 24-6-2008 11:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-6-2008 12:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 22-6-2008 02:42 PM

It's almost ironic that an atheis or theist have effective the same track mind. One is against God, one is for God. One is clset theist, one is closet atheist(or agnostic).

Macam-macamlah Agul ni.

To me, people are generally good. It's their world-view that affects their perception of reality.

Somewhere I read, evil is poverty, disease, deaths of loved ones.......ah, human sufferings. Then there are natural evils or desasters such as earthquakes, floods, depletion of the ozone layer, climatic changes.............and human evils such as the Holocaust, the Gulf War. Yet theists  accept human sufferings as divine punishment or rather a result of human freedom/free will........heheheh....... like a good human that mulfunctions. So perhaps we may dig deeper into the causes of each.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-6-2008 12:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hamizao at 25-6-2008 12:23 AM

Macam-macamlah Agul ni.

To me, people are generally good. It's their world-view that affects their perception of reality.

Somewhere I read, evil is poverty, disease, deaths of loved ones.......ah, human sufferings. Then there are natural evils or desasters such as earthquakes, floods, depletion of the ozone layer, climatic changes.............and human evils such as the Holocaust, the Gulf War. Yet theists  accept human sufferings as divine punishment or rather a result of human freedom/free will........heheheh....... like a good human that mulfunctions. So perhaps we may dig deeper into the causes of each.

Yeah my view exactly. To me everyone is inherently good. Secara asasnya爇ita爏emua燾iptaan爐uhan.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-6-2008 05:11 PM | Show all posts
Other than simply letting go or dropping all insecurities, we can also square all with love.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2008 02:24 AM | Show all posts
I nak try to differ, boleh tak tuan pengerusi? Heheheh i think IMHO the root of all evil is.. well.. actually, are kot, in my reply nih..   :
1. influence from media
2. influence from the wrong type of right friends

in short, root of the evil nih is actually based on 'INFLUENCES' - just my 2 cents on this mtter...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-6-2008 04:00 PM | Show all posts

Reply #50 lealaurielle's post

of course, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion...

daripada pemerhatian dan pemahaman saya sendiri la, pengaruh media dan rakan2 tu semua berasaskan fear, atau insecurities. sebab kebanyakan mereka berada dalam suasana ketakutan. contohnya media memang suatu medium yang lebih tertumpu kepada perkara2 negatif. diprogramkan untuk menimbulkan perasaan takut kepada masyarakat. kawan2 pun terpengaruh dgn ni semua. so, merebaklah...

that's my humble opinion on this...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2008 03:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #51 Agul's post

Humbly accepting your humble opinion Agul the Moderator sire... ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-7-2008 08:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #52 lealaurielle's post

haha...

it's like medieval time...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-7-2008 08:18 PM | Show all posts

way to spat insecurities...

most people have certain kind of insecurities. only few are free.

some way to spot our insecurities

•

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2008 12:13 AM | Show all posts

Reply #54 Agul's post

Feeling insecure is not necessarily a bad thing as it prompts the need to self preserve.....a very, very important instinct to all living things. It is also that instinct that cause man to learn, innovate and invent.

While some may do nothing and leave things to fate, if it ends in sadness, that ls evil...............others would react to alleviate the problems and some get into a self- destruct state, which is evil as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2008 12:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #54 Agul's post

We're talking politic now, are we?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-7-2008 12:58 PM | Show all posts

Reply #56 noone's post

no...
no,no no...

just a little bit real life example... hope it doesn't get bigger...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-7-2008 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hamizao at 2-7-2008 12:13 AM
Feeling insecure is not necessarily a bad thing as it prompts the need to self preserve.....a very, very important instinct to all living things. It is also that instinct that cause man to learn, ...

yeah hami, that's true too...

certain kind of fear, like the fear of crossing a燽usy streets are good. That's more in the line of being careful. Only sometime the fear are unhealthy and become unwieldy.

Insecurities is not the same as securities. So, be as secure as you can. I think it's better Just drop the kind of insecurities that may hurt you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-7-2008 07:25 PM | Show all posts

Reply #58 Agul's post

I guess your point is you usually feels insecure when you lack securities.
And you feel more secure when you have securities, in whatever area, in your life.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2008 01:01 AM | Show all posts
QUESTION: Can evil be good? Because I go about saying and telling everyone I'm "The Mistress of all evil" and I like being eviliciously bad because when I'm bad, evil and wicked, I'm actually pretty good, nice and sweet; hiks! See, I think it's how we look at Evil.

Take for instance, Cruella from 101 Dalmation - she can be nasty but she's actually a poor, lonely soul who'd sell her soul to the devil for spots; now, how can we say being determined in getting what we want as evil?

And then take Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty - she was upset because during the celebration of the new born Princess Aurora, she wasn't invited; specifically told at "You're not wanted..."... And so she got upset and starts playing around with curses and stuff - see, again, ppl see she's evil whereas I think she just wanted to be like one of those girls just wanna have fun but never got around to do it because she was weird and never been invited - so, who to blame? Right?

Haiyoh! I know i know i'm giving villants from Disney original classic cartoon/ movies as examples but hey, haven't i layed my points well? Evil is actually not that bad once you go deep beyond the roots - why, just why they turned that way, kan?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 07:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.634705 second(s), 48 queries .