CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2728|Reply: 11

Leson from Singapura... logistik managerment

[Copy link]
Post time 12-3-2008 07:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Cuba lihat macam maner negara red dot mengunakan good sistem to make logistik eficient and safes a lot of money. Tak payah tengok jauh sampai ke Jepun. Im imperess. Very profesional.

mms://media.mindef.gov.sg/dw/dw_jan07_hi.asf

^ Copi and paste on browser.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-3-2008 01:18 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 belacan79's post

Cannot access to the site

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2008 03:11 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2 thamrong's post

mungkin ini yg dia maksudkan...

http://media.mindef.gov.sg/dw/dw_jan07_hi.asf

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2008 07:25 AM | Show all posts
Dalam pendapat saya ini kelemahan kita yang paling besar. Kita selalu fikir tentang senjata canggih tapi tak fikir tentang logistik yang adalah penentu segalanya. Apa kisah berapa PT-91 yang kita ada, kalau hanya 20% yang berfungsi? Apa makna ada SU-30MKM kalau minyak dan senjata tak cukup? Dalam pendapat saya dgn ORBAT yang kita ada hebat kalau minyak, peluru, air, makanan cukup.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2008 12:30 PM | Show all posts
What is imperesif is that they taking so much time to reduce kos and get the most qualiti stuff and make all proses eficient and have the most kapabel defend force in Asean.  When they do something, they make it a sucess. Very hardworking. Kiasu and kiasi mentaliti to never give up and will to sucess and live which make them dificult kompetitor and fierce warrior.

Orang Malaysia dengan orang Sg sama jugak. Takder yang berbeza. My can do the same.

In Sg, Sg making 2 ringgit jadi 1 ringgit. In My, My making 2 ringgit jadi 4 ringgit becuz of JP !!!   So BN, your move...BA is watching you.

[ Last edited by  belacan79 at 13-3-2008 12:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2008 12:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #5 belacan79's post

sempat lg masuk politik ye belacan......

jual belacan pun boleh jd kaya skang, x pyh increase harga....

im not impress with their logistic system.....full of long n complicated system that would bring disaster in crisis.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 13-3-2008 01:44 PM | Show all posts
sempat lg masuk politik ye belacan......

biasa jer..mengambil kesempatan

im not impress with their logistic system.....full of long n complicated system that would bring disaster in crisis.....

hehe. Hear i diasgree wif you. To me,  it actuali very short and eficient and allow for easy of movement of suply in times of war. and it safes money. i know this as i works at warehouse before.

What they doing is very clever. One exampel is they use local private kompany run the warehouse using best practises. While SAF run securiti of warehouse and fokus on defend the countri. safe money. safe manpower. very eficient. No point get soldier and Mindef peopel run warehouse and supply chain. They are praktikal peopel.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2008 01:53 PM | Show all posts

Reply #7 belacan79's post

everything involved business is very harmful to us, especially when they are part of our organisation.....thats y MAF cant practically do it. Org awam x tertakluk kpd AAT , u just imagine, bila perang semua staf company warehouse to blk rumah selamatkan family masing2, sape yg nak jaga warehouse tu?   masa aman mungkin nampak sistematik n kos efektif....

wa pun pernah jaga gudang belacan, siap bwk combi lagi......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-3-2008 02:07 PM | Show all posts

everything involved business is very harmful to us, especially when they are part of our organisation.....thats y MAF cant practically do it. Org awam x tertakluk kpd AAT , u just imagine, bila perang semua staf company warehouse to blk rumah selamatkan family masing2, sape yg nak jaga warehouse tu?

i dont knoow. maybi u r corect. becuz there still diferenses between Sg and My.  Sg has no worri becuz everyone is linked to militri and defend becuz of total defend so  it is all part and parcel of thier sistem; in peace and war. so, these peopel can be deploy there at warehouse all the time.

Why i put vid hear is to show how other countri do it. Maybi we can adapt some method to MY? for exampel get kompani linked to pemerintah? But minus JP ler. bahaya tuh. semua kos akan naik kalau JP ader.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2008 02:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9 belacan79's post

tau tak per.........  moral of the story, maintain ape yg ade n support the best

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2008 08:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #3 fatz2's post

Thanks fatzs.....Hmm I wonder what wms system they are using.
This bugger reallly takes logistics very seriously...way to go SAF....Soy impresiono

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2008 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tangopapa at 13-3-2008 02:11 PM
tau tak per.........  moral of the story, maintain ape yg ade n support the best

Does our top brass cxare about "the best"?

Kawan aku ada keje kat army. Dia tak cite banyak, cuma cite yg dia tension perangai orang2 atas. Dia diminta sediakan satu report untuk recommend satu kenderaan. Selepas mengambilkira pelbagai aspek, dia rekomen satu "vehicle X". Tapi bos dia suruh dia tukar kpd "vehicle Y" yg kurang menepati specs dan dikra "inferior".

Kalau pembelian tu OK, tade masalah, atau menjadi satu success, bos dia dapat nama. Kalau fiasco, kawan aku kena. Sikit lagi dia nak resign commission... (kabornye).

Kalau macam nilah perangai ATM kita, be afraid...be very afraid!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 08:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073366 second(s), 38 queries .