CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3162|Reply: 12

Negativity over Positivity

[Copy link]
Post time 11-3-2008 03:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
why do we remember more about our life experience which doesn't quite turn out well over which did?

I often catch myself talking or reading in paper/internet ..to/about people obsessing about 'what someone said', or 'what someone should do' to the point ,that would make their life less (or never) screwed up.Why can't we just ignore that stuffs and move on?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-3-2008 06:05 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 Atomic_Omnikid's post

because we are homo sapiens...most humans are always working themselves over nothing, little things/ hiccups in life to give psychedelic meaning to their empty life...when what they should do is take each thing as a challenge/experience and move on stronger...we know when the going gets tough, the tough gets going...

you can outload once in a while your grievances, but not too much...it becomes pathetic...a waste...a negativity...be a zany...embrace life, rather than rejecting...being the Scrooge...what you get is an early death...why lament a loss moment/ a misdeed...when you can gain a victory...positive aura attracts positive outcome in life...vice versa...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2008 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Atomic_Omnikid at 11-3-2008 03:17 AM
why do we remember more about our life experience which doesn't quite turn out well over which did?

I often catch myself talking or reading in paper/internet ..to/about people obsessing about  ...

human is 'programmed' to succeed , to the least and primarily , is to keep on surviving on this planet.

and for this the BRAIN will keep alert on things do not work towards goal and keep quiet(subconsciously) on things that propel towards success

perhaps in reality human tend to 'over reacting' on things that the brain always on alert (in order to keep survive, this is a primary)

and we as human beings are SOCIAL creature, so we share  INFORMATION in order to survive..

maybe things that we are LOUDLY spoken each seconds actually those things that are not worth listening , that is the thing that brain reject as worthy to use in keeping us survive. So each of us  actually a good pretender we keep quiet things that work and busily chattering things that doesnt in the hope we always remain top in the order of survival, i.e. pecking order.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2008 12:48 AM | Show all posts

I often catch myself talking or reading in paper/internet ..to/about people obsessing about 'what someone said', or 'what someone should do' to the point ,that would make their life less (or never) screwed up.Why can't we just ignore that stuffs and move on?

The best thing is, we can.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2008 01:20 PM | Show all posts
..reminds me of a book i'm reading... choosing happinesss...

for we choose to see the positive or negative side of an event.. as all events have 2 side of story..

if negativity outweighs positivity by more than 50% in our daily life, then we might loose our footing on the solid ground. so, use our mind over matter to balance things up..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2008 10:50 PM | Show all posts

I often catch myself talking or reading in paper/internet ..to/about people obsessing about  ...

coz we expect nothing more then perfection in our lives, we measure the quality of what we have against what we've lost

instead of taking the +ve from the -ve, we like to layer the -ve with more negativity, we like to pity ourselves on our failure, if we are not adapt to takes failure as part and parcel towards the journey to success, then all the sorrow is just a waste of live journey

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-3-2008 12:51 AM | Show all posts
It's all in the moment thing.

It's always the past, the far future. It's never the present. Never.

The problem is we are like the pack at. We hold on to everything. Good, bad... no different.

let go of all the bad, the hurt, the resentment.
let go of the good, the memories.. everything.

Then the actual wil be revealed.

Like the gris on the chrome wheel. Clean, clean, clean.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2008 05:38 PM | Show all posts

Agree

Let's move on!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-3-2008 12:08 AM | Show all posts
There are at least 4 types of people:

1. Couldn't care less...let fate decides. Even the worm in the stone may live on... so what's the fuss? Just move on.........
2. Fairly easily contented. Have low expectation.
3. Require chellenges to keep them "alive". Have high expectation.
4. Never contented.

Where do you stand?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2008 12:35 AM | Show all posts

Reply #9 hamizao's post

The way i see it, u mean;

1. Realist
2. Pessimist
3. Optimist
4. Hypocrites, like most i know and read.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2008 01:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 Atomic_Omnikid's post

Even though we live in a negative world, the goods news is that we don't have to participate in its negativity.
We can turn any negative into a Positive when we have the right ATTITUDE.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2008 12:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by noone at 28-3-2008 00:35
The way i see it, u mean;

1. Realist
2. Pessimist
3. Optimist
4. Hypocrites, like most i know and read.

1.Seems more like idealist to me..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2018 07:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sebab colon tersumbat dengan toksik yang berkurun.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

30-4-2024 12:42 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073681 second(s), 40 queries .