CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: johan3036

Heath Ledger Found Dead ( The Joker ) - accidental death.

[Copy link]
Post time 23-1-2008 05:24 PM | Show all posts
suicide kan...hm..pape je la..drg ni mmg..balik2 suicide..

i'm not his fan..tp sian gak laa..big loss

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-1-2008 05:50 PM | Show all posts
so sad.......

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2008 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by maberik at 23-1-2008 03:50 PM
kenapa tak Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears je yang kojol?? yg ko g telan pil tidur byk2 tu apesal la heath oiii

betull.. apsal heath ledger plak... he's such a talented guy to be dead at young age.... remind me of river phoenix.. tidak!!!!!!

dia sempat habis shoot batman tak?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2008 11:23 PM | Show all posts

Reply #23 buiscasey's post

rasenye smpt.....

ntah2 die jdkan film Dark Knight ni sbg nota slmt tinggal dia pd peminat...*sob* *sob*

family dia pun tolak kemungkinan yg Heath ni commit suicide...errm......kita tungga dan lihat je laaa....

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2008 11:51 PM | Show all posts
tergamam bila baca news lines kat breakfast show pagi tadi.. boleh ternganga mulut kat situ

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2008 11:56 PM | Show all posts
a very good 'promotion' for Batman sequel this summer...sure boom..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-1-2008 08:12 AM | Show all posts
newspaper kat UK ni lagi laa.. muka dia penuh satu paper .. mmg gempar jgk laa..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2008 09:27 AM | Show all posts
sedih gak dgr berita ni...mcm tak cayer jer....he's so young....cuz he's one of the best actors of his generation.... muka baby face but suara macho........ suka dier ni...versatile...... ingat lagi masa dier nyanyi kat padang lam citer 10 Things I hate about you..... cute sgt! and dlm Brokeback Mountain, dier buat aku nangis...despite that movie being difficult to watch.... expression masa part last dier nangis tu memang superb,...........will sadly miss him........RIP....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-1-2008 09:34 AM | Show all posts
What a big loss,
I'm a huge fan as well
my heart goes out to all his fans out there
I love him since the the day i saw him in 10 things i hate bout you
he's got a sex appeal!!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2008 10:07 AM | Show all posts
memang tak sangka sunggu dah arwah mamat ni.. he was a good actor + still young.. gara

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2008 10:08 AM | Show all posts
betul ke nih??hmy3:hmy3:
mcm tak caya nya aku...
aku suka sgt kat dia...
first time tgk dia brlakon dlm 10things I hate about U..
lps tgk citer tu, terus minat kat dia..
dlm Knight Tale pun best gak..
sedeynya..lps nih tak leh tgk dia brlakon dh....
Hrp2x dlm Batman tu dh hbs shoot..
kalau tak hbs lg....
tak dpt lah tgk lakonan dia lagi..huhuhu...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2008 10:43 AM | Show all posts

Reply #31 rinoaheartilly's post

dabes dah shooting.. film terbaru dia yg kensel sbb tengah shoot.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2008 11:19 AM | Show all posts
salah satu punca dia tertekan tu sebab dia training belakon sebagai Joker tu la.

dia duduk berkurung dlm bilik hotel selama sebulan nak menghayati watak Joker tu. gila!memang jadi serabut kepala dia aa

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2008 11:21 AM | Show all posts

Reply #33 maberik's post

aku harap next year, dia dpt nomination oscar utk watak joker.. manalah tahu....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2008 11:26 AM | Show all posts
"The Joker's character is based on his first two appearances in the comic books, as well as his portrayal in the graphic novel "The Killing Joke." To prepare for the role, Heath Ledger lived alone in a hotel room for a month researching the character and developing his performance, which he claims is based upon Sid Vicious and the character of Alex in A Clockwork Orange (1971). Ledger found the role extremely difficult, and suffered insomnia as a result."

ya aku harap dia dapat nomination Oscar taun depan. tengok trailer TDK pun dah gile gempak dia belakon. macam org lain terus

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2008 11:37 AM | Show all posts

Reply #35 maberik's post

trailer tdk yg panjang yg rompak bank tu, ader yg clear version tak? penat aku cari tak jumpa...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-1-2008 12:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #33 maberik's post

alahai, jack nicholson dulu jd joker ok jek..
takdelah sampai camtu skali..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2008 12:23 PM | Show all posts

Reply #33 maberik's post

aku tros terpikir pasal nak menjiwai watak joker dia jadi tak leh tido bila dapat tau dia arwah semalam..

katanyer last week dia tido 2 jam jer sehari..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2008 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Purple People
I'm still having a hard time believing that Heath Ledger has died. It's very strange for me to be this affected by the death of someone I've never met but it's all I've been able to think about every since hearing the news. I know that I felt a very strong affinity for Heath after seeing his amazing performance in Brokeback Mountain (that movie resonates with me very much) and I was very much looking forward to seeing his portrayal of The Joker in the new Batman movie this summer (Batman has always been my favorite since I was a child). I'm just so affected by the finality of his passing. The early indications are that his death was not intentional but until the toxicology report gets released there is still no definitive cause of death just yet. And so, we're left with pieces of the larger story as we try to put it all together.

One of the first things that was reported after news broke of Heath's death was that he died in Mary-Kate Olsen's SoHo apartment ... it now turns out that that isn't the case but the circumstances surrounding the way his body was discovered conspired just so as to make it seem as if it was MK's apartment:The Olsen twins' connection to Heath Ledger's apartment is now clear ... A cleaning lady for Heath arrived at the apartment first, followed soon thereafter by a masseuse. They both entered the room at around the same time and discovered Heath's lifeless body. The cleaning lady called police. The masseuse, we're told, called the bodyguard for the Olsens. She called him because they're friends and he's an EMT. The bodyguard was around the block at Ashley's and he immediately went over. By the time he arrived, the cops were already there. We're also told it appeared Heath "had been dead for a while" and there were no visible signs of trauma. There was a pill bottle on the nightstand.

And so, that is how Mary-Kate Olsen's name got mixed up in this sad tale. I know I give the little munchkin grief on the blog but it must be really horrible for her to have her name mixed up in this tragic event when she had nothing at all to do with it. [Source]

Upon discovery of his body lying naked and face down on a bed "strewn with pills", a common belief was that Heath Ledger had committed suicide. As more information became available, it now appears that his death was accidental ... even still, the initial autopsy that was carried out this morning has proved "inconclusive" ("The autopsy was inconclusive," [says] New York City Medical Examiner spokeswoman Ellen Borakove. "We have to do further testing including toxicology and tissue testing. Neither cause of death or manner of death has been concluded. We expect additional results in 10 days to two weeks.") Here are a few of the last pictures taken of Heath clearly in character as he worked on the set of the movie he was filming, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus:

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2008 01:07 PM | Show all posts
gambar ni buat aku nak nangis... huhuhu..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 06:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.093456 second(s), 42 queries .