slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed
this psas it on !!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-12-2007 12:27 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 mis3ry's post

there's something wrong with me, i kept reading cluod as "cloud" instead of "could" ..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2007 02:14 AM | Show all posts
hurm...maybe u hv to read more....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2007 02:44 AM | Show all posts

Reply #3 mis3ry's post

yeah, maybe you're right ....

==
yeaH amazing!!  cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, occdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a word are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and last ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on !!

(Read by my brain)

yeaH amazing!!  couldnt believe that I cloud (?????) understand what I was reading.  The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesnt matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place.  The rest can be total mess and you can still read it without a problem.  This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole.  Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important! If you can read this pass it on !!

mansairaku:
.. the (?????) part took me abt 5 seconds to decipher?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2007 09:01 PM | Show all posts

Reply #4 Mansairaku's post

I think you really have to read this thing faster. Reading too carefully will make it harder to decipher. So go with total abandon.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2007 09:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 15-12-2007 09:01 PM
I think you really have to read this thing faster. Reading too carefully will make it harder to decipher. So go with total abandon.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-12-2007 10:43 PM | Show all posts
bahasa melayu boleh tak dibuat macam tu?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2007 12:18 AM | Show all posts
ya menakjubkan!  Taidk pceyraa syaa bleoh fhaam apa ynag dbicaa. Ksaua fnoemnea mdnia, munerut kijaan di Uvirtneisi Cdirgbmae, tpana mirgnea turatun hruuf di dlaam stauseu paaatkren, ynag pnilag pnitneg aaladh hruuf pmatrea dan hruuf tihkarer bdarea di tapmet ynag buetl.  Siynhbelea bleoh dlrkkaaeesin kuahurlesen dan adna msiah bleoh mbayncamea tpnaa mlaasah.  Ini dkaabbesin mndia misunaa taidk mcabmea paaatkren tubesret dagnen sirdnei, tpatei sagabei paaktaren synhunepea.  Mkabkujanen huh?  Ya dan semalea ini syaa iagnt eaajn itu pnitneg!  Synarikea adna dpaat mbcmaaea ini, slia sakraben!!

mansairaku:
... sila bagi komentar, sekiranya terdapat kesilapan ejaan ..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-12-2007 12:32 AM | Show all posts
kalo bm punya mcm payah sket la

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2007 01:15 AM | Show all posts
i got stuck when reading a word 'taotl' which means total (lah tu)..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2007 11:20 PM | Show all posts
perenggan asal versi BM:

ya menakjubkan!  Tidak percaya saya boleh faham apa yang dibaca. Kuasa fenomena minda, menurut kajian di Universiti Cambridge, tanpa mengira turutan huruf di dalam sesuatu perkataan, yang paling penting adalah huruf pertama dan huruf terakhir berada di tempat yang betul.  Selebihnya boleh diselerakkan keseluruhan dan anda masih boleh membacanya tanpa masalah.  Ini disebabkan minda manusia tidak membaca perkataan tersebut dengan sendiri, tetapi sebagai perkataan sepenuhnya.  Menakjubkan huh?  Ya dan selama ini saya ingat ejaan itu penting!  Sekiranya anda dapat membaca ini, sila sebarkan!!

mansairaku:
... mungkin ada kesilapan terjemahan? sesapa boleh tolong edit?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 12:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.434882 second(s), 38 queries .