Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 5358|Reply: 24

DYMM Agong please. DAULAT TUANKU.

[Copy link]
Post time 9-11-2007 03:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
JK's Digest No. 12 of November 2007 (318 of 2007) This is a last call for BERSIH rally

CLEAN MALAYSIA - DYMM Agong please. DAULAT TUANKU.

10th November, 2007 at 3 p.m. Dataran Merdeka to the Istana Besar for a peaceful walk.
Pray for those who are prepared to make a silent stand against GREAT- Government Rigs Elections All Times.

I do not know this is relevant of not but there is a call from Human Rights Watch in New York City to allow the procession even before it is started.

This is an encouragement for all who want to be part of this Bersih rally as I had been asking God for signs. In an unusual journey to the bank, I went to FREE counter 10 to get a form to fill up at 12 noon past the 11th hour. Then my turn was announced over the public address system, it was counter 10 out of about 16 counters for me to get my service. Next counter 10 is counter 11 and so 10th November 2007 is a matching day for this message. Don't get me wrong, it is still up to us to make a change in our Government as the bank has a calendar for the month of November which reads like that - CHANGE - "If you don't change, reality in the end forces that change upon you".

So I pray lots and lots of people would turn up in that Bersih Rally to make a clean change to the illegal Government - as GREAT must be removed in
http://malaysian-elections-2004.blogspot.com/

You still have another 24 hours to take that step to show your face where it matters. Today is also 911.

God bless you, your family and Malaysia.

With this Joshua Kong is prepared to takeover the tough job of the new Prime Minister of Malaysia with the Administrative HQs moved to Sabah to bless all with a new system and a new beginning.

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON)

LATEST BOOK - "A case of victory - landslide or rigslide" on the Malaysian General Elections 2004
http://migs-mega-icc-group-sabah/
http://migs-sabah.blogspot.com/
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=285771&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid16300759 for MIGS
http://won-borneo.blogspot. com/;
http://malaysian-elections-2004.blogspot.com/
http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-11-2007 04:01 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2007 04:14 PM | Show all posts
nak join bley?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2007 04:45 PM | Show all posts
agong kat terengganu kan?

Use magic Report

dempol This user has been deleted
Post time 9-11-2007 05:13 PM | Show all posts
Perhimpunan BERSIH adalah perhimpunan bodoh yg menipu rakyat marhein...mereka punya aturcara puncak(klimaks) adalah waktu menyerahkan memorandum kepada YDP-Agong..tetapi tidakkah mereka lupe bahawa hari tersebut sabtu 10 Nov..Pejabat Kebawah Duli Tuanku YDP-Agong tidak dibuka..sebab cuti bagi Kerajaan Persekutuan(cuti hujung minggu)..jadi..kepada siapakah memorandum tersebut akan diserahkan..kepada kuda pengawal di Pintu Masuk Utamakah... ..lagi satu..perhimpunan ini tidak mendapat permit dari pihak Polis KL..jadi ini adalah salah di sisi undang2 negara..jadi janganla meroyan kalau FRU bantai dengan belantan pasal taknak bersurai setelah disuruh bersurai.. ..tujuan sebenar perhimpunan ini adalah untuk jadi kayu pengukur di mana AL-Juboree akan mengukur sejauh manakah ramainya pengikut AL-Juboree yg masih mahu berjuang utk beliau..jika sambutan menggalakkan..alamatnya tiap2 minggu KL akan disemakkan oleh demonstrasi jalanan yg bodoh la..seperti mana zaman rebobasi dulu.. ..ini amat tidak bagus utk ekonomi dan keselamatan negara kita Malaysia..sama2 la kita berdoa agar dijauhkan dari golongan yg semacam ini..sentiasa menimbulkan kekacauan...

Teruskan Revolusi Wahai Revolusioner..

Kearah CI Bebas Kronisme dan Nepotisme...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-11-2007 10:23 PM | Show all posts

Yellow heads plenty here

Already arranged for the handover ....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-11-2007 08:33 AM | Show all posts

Reply #5 dempol's post

aku sokong..perhimpunan stop je la..ganggu ketenteraman awam jerr...nnt traffic pn sesak..org rmi gk ssh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2007 04:58 PM | Show all posts

a little bit of sacrifice but Police made it worst

www.malaysiakini.com/news/74607

40,000 turned up at the rally despite the Police blocks of VOID in KL. Very Good show...

This is the last block as it is moving to Sabah to bless all Malaysians.

A good change to move to Sabah...... a good direction...

Only the Prime Minister Admin office in Sabah and the other supporting departments still in KL.

Sabah is Smog free....and we can make Malaysia BETTER for all

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-11-2007 04:34 PM | Show all posts

good sign

Well DONE

Very Early Rainbow at sunrise in a good sign for change.
Whether you want to believe this or not, it is up to us.
As we want to ask God for prayers to be answered over the Bersih Rally, such answers can come
in various ways with a time scale to be uncertain.
Nevertheless it is an encouragement for me to share this.
It is rare even in Kota Kinabalu with blue sky most of the time to see any rainbow and it is even more rare to see any rainbow before our eyes.  I don't know if you would ever see rainbows in Kuala Lumpur in the sky while some may see them in some misty parks.
It is known that a downpour quite normal in KL did happen during the Bersih Walk.  Despite that, the marchers were still in high spirit to do something for all to send the special GREAT message.  Also the heavy downpour is symbolic of the Bersih Malaysia as cleaning up the nation to come about with the intervention from the YDP Agong.  If it does not come fast enough within the 14 days, we should pursue it in other ways.  We need to keep it going now that the first ever hand over to the YDP Agong had been successful despite the obstruction of the Police.
Now back the rainbow rarely in the early morning at about 6.30 am Sunday, it can be a sign of something changing for the nation in the heavenly the next morning after the Bersih Rally.

Joshua Kong is the only option for a new system in a new beginning to bless all in the nation.  Unless we have a new system with a new Prime Minister with the PM admin office in Sabah, we are surely and slowly into oblivion like a listed boat.
http://forum4.cari.com.my/viewth ... age%3D1#pid18998942
GOVERNMENT RIGS ELECTIONS ALL TIMES (GREAT)
http://forum3.cari.com.my/viewth ... age%3D1#pid18998994
http://p220.ezboard.com/General-Discussion/fmalaysiaforeverfrm2
by Joshua Kong

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2007 11:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 9-11-2007 10:23 PM
Already arranged for the handover ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-11-2007 01:59 AM | Show all posts

successful with yellow

all the yellow heads....heading for success in the YDP Agong's good hands...

Joshua Kong's "A case of victory- landslide or rigslide" also in yellow cover... on GE2004

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2007 09:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 14-11-2007 01:59 AM
all the yellow heads....heading for success in the YDP Agong's good hands...

Joshua Kong's "A case of victory- landslide or rigslide" also in yellow cover... on GE2004

joshua KING kong

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-11-2007 10:48 PM | Show all posts

King Kong for PM

what are the people waiting for?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2007 01:51 AM | Show all posts

Reply #14 WLIO's post

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-12-2007 07:50 PM | Show all posts

yellow for BERSIH

Originally posted by Raja^Jogging at 13-12-2007 01:51 AM

Welcome many yellow heads ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-1-2008 05:33 AM | Show all posts

deal with the memos

DAILY EXPRESS NEWS

Royals due for visit
Kuala Lumpur: Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin and Raja Permaisuri Agong Tuanku Nur Zahirah will make a three-day visit to Sabah from Monday.
This is their first visit to the State since being installed as King and Queen in April last year, the office of Tuanku Mizan's senior private secretary said in a statement.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-1-2008 07:10 AM | Show all posts

now or never!!!!

----- Original Message -----
To: SABAHkini@googlegroups.com ; P150 Gaya ; N13- LIKAS ; Malaysia Boleh ; storms-borneo@yahoogroups.com[/email] ; ACCaURATE ; 911 Probe ; 7th- BRC- 2002 ; Watan ; Voices- Visions- Virtual ; Voice of Millennium for Christ ; real- politics ; NECF -prayer - Malaysia ; Prays - Cabinet ; God- save- Israel ; my-sheep@yahoogroups.com[/email] ; calls@egroups.com ; All Saints Cathedral
Cc: Suhakam Sabah ; Suhakam ; YB Wong Ho Leng ; YB Teresa SS Kok ; YB Lim Kit Siang ; YB Finance Minister ; YB Dominique Ng Kim Ho ; YB Dato' Suhaili A Rahman ; YB Dato' Seri Samy Vellu ; YB Chong Chieng Jen ; YAB Prime Minister
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 4:54 AM
Subject: ANG Pau for Sabah, Daulat Tuanku

SPECIAL ATTENTION OF DULI YANG MAHA MULIA YANG DIPERTUAN AGONG OF MALAYSIA.

DAULAT TUANKU

On your first visit to Sabah 21-23 January, 2008, Sabah people want your ANG PAU for the year of the RAT.

This is the expectation of several ROYAL COMMISSION OF INQUIRY on the many issues in Sabah
especially raised in the unresolved 21 Police Reports including a reminder after 3 years of no further action on them.
(see the list below)

After the BN and illegal UMNO failed, after the Police DiRaja Malaysia failed, after Anti Corruption Agency failed,
after Election Commission failed, after the Human Rights of Malaysia failed, after the Public Complaints Bureau failed,
after the 2 Parliamentary Select Committees failed, after the National Registration Department failed, after the Immigration Department failed, After the Land Office and Land & Survey Department failed, after the Sabah forestry Department failed, after the Water Department failed, after the Sabah Electricity failed, and whatever authorities in Sabah and Malaysia failed, it
is now in the hands of the YDP Agong to act in his wisdom as the King of Malaysia including Sabah.

Trusting this would work for the common good of the nation after 50/44 years to revive what had been
lost.  Sabah deserves the best in independence.

Joshua Kong

POLICE REPORTS of Joshua Kong (CASH) 2004-2007 Appendix A
1. Police Report on EPIC (Extra People IC) 28 October 2004 KK/rpt/23408/04

2. PR and ACA -The RM5 Billion water Malaise in Sabah 28 Oct 04 KK/RPT/23409/04 and ACA submitted on 15-3-04.

3. UMNO Sabah and its landed properties(USH) KK/rpt/27530/04 21 Dec 2004 **

4. UMNO Sabah and its membership (USKA) KK/rpt/27530/04 21 Dec 2004 **

5. Bank Negara & Ringgit Notes (BNRM) KK/rpt/27530/04 21 Dec 2004 **

6. Non Revenue Water (NRW) KK/rpt/27530/04 21 Dec 2004 **

7 . Petronas & Sabah (P&S) KK/rpt/27530/04 21 Dec 2004 **

8. Identity Cards -genuine and dubious in the hands of illegals under P1/P2 'Project Mahathir' Karamunsing Rpt/0227/06 21 June 06 (Jointly with President of Consumer Association of Sabah & Labuan FT (CASH) & Hashima Hasbullah of CASH)

9. On the conduct of the 11th National General Elections and 10th Sabah State General Elections- 21 March 2004 by the Election Commission (EC) K'sing/Rpt/10281/06 26 Dec 06

10. Land Issues in Sabah Karamunsing/002428/07 14 February 2007

11. Our security and sovereignty K'sing/ 003948/07 16 March 2007.(Jointly with President and Secretary General of CASH)

12. A gangster SOH See Yee@Gary Su/Soo Luyang/002101/07 15 June 2007

13. Datuk Dr. Hj Patawari bin Hj Patawe (questioned identity) Nric 571227-12-5051/H6008708/ 571227-71-5051 K'sing/008725/07 15 June, 2007

14. EPIC OF SABAH -some VIPs     K'sing/010000/07 07/07/2007 %%.

15. Sabah wealth as near gone K'sing/010000/07 07/07/2007 %%

16. EC=Electoral Corrections (electoral frauds GE 2004) K'sing/011997/07 10/08/2007

17. Close down SESB - [frauds in billions] K'sing/015944/07 19/10/07.

18. Daily Express & Mr. Kassim Sangi (criminal injustice) Luyang/003634/07 19/10/07

19. Foreign Banks Accounts (corruption?) Luyang/004218/07 10/12/07

20. UK Arms deal with M'sia (corruption) Luyang/004222/07 10/12/07

21. Report on 18 Police Reports (Reminder) Luyang/004222/07 10/12/07

I have also lodged Report to Suhakam and Biro Pengaduan Awam for the outcome if any of those Police Reports.

NB: ** five items in one Police Report; %% two items in one Police Report.

These Police reports as supported by about 500 pages are filled with items of Tsunami of Illegals & Illegalities (TII).

These Police Reports are not anti Government but I am anti ILLEGAL Federal &

State Governments as illustrated in two reports on Election Commissions on General Election 2004 (item 9 and 16) plus the latest book "A case of victory - landslide or rigslide' ISBN978-983-2653-31-8. I have written to the Election Commission, Sabah and Head Quarter in Putrajaya on 29 October, 2007 and the attached book "A Case of Victory- landslide or rigslide" which included the two Police Reports on GE 2004.

These Police Reports when acted on appropriately are worth many Trillions of Ringgit if we want to put a value to them.

Only items 8 and 18 had seen some investigations carried out by the Police concerned but the results of such investigations are still awaited. I hope the Police Reports lodged in 2007 are still in your e-archive.

The 21 Police Reports together with all supporting documents add up to almost a thousand pages of A4 papers.

The latest report submitted by Joshua Y. C. Kong 21 January 2008

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-1-2008 11:46 PM | Show all posts

4 items worth a Trillion & more

The Director                        21 January 2008

Anti Corruption Agency

Kota Kinabalu.

Re: CORRUPTION & POLICE REPORTS

Further to all my previous reports, I would like to submit a few items as part of those reports as follows:-

1) Malaysian Ringgit - RM5 notes

Like all other denomination of the currency with variances in term of paper sizes and the positions of the images, this RM5 notes - of the latest technology - is attached for your attention.

With today's precision technology, it is not understood that variances can occur even from more than one printers if any. The other side of the perception is that there is likely suspected frauds. Also I received complaints that these new notes are of very poor brittle quality as there are torn easily. (appendix A)

2) KKIA project & Bakun dam project under the same person

If the newspaper's report is true of the double costs, investigation should be fully pursued as how can any project be increased in such manner? (Appendix B).

This modus operandi of the Kota Kinabalu airport project is reminiscence of the Bakun Dam project suddenly approved in 1994 but that project was halted soon after. How much money was lost by EPF and other GLCs in the funding of that Bakun project through soft loans and equity investments? I would urge ACA to investigate how all those funds had been utilised. Please confirm that no money was diverted for the Sabah General Elections in 1994.

3) Land Abuses on alienation

Land abuses had been plenty in Sabah worth any anount up to a Trillions Ringgit and more over the next century. We need a Royal Commission of Inquiry for this to be supported by ACA.

In this particular case for comparision are two pieces of land alienated at about the same time, almost the same size and at the same locality, there were wide discrepancies in the treatment of premiums and annual rent. One was alienated to the Indonesia Government (IG) (App C 2-4) and the other was to a Government linked company (App C1). The loss of revenue to the Government on the land alienated to IG is substantial into a few million Ringgit. If such foreign Embassy can claim the privilege, other nations may do likewise. Also the Embassy had not done their duty well as a million and more of their citizens had been over stayers in Sabah over the last few decades.

I want the ACA to investigate this case as the present Director of Land & Survey Department with a questioned identity card comes from Indonesia as recorded in some of my Police Reports.

4) US$50 billions loan by private arrangement as guaranteed by Malaysia

The documents as per Appendix D (1-8) are self explanatory. If you want to read the documents online, the URLs are given at the bottom of each page.

URLs of US$50 billions loan

www.malaysia-today.net/Asasatu/Asasatu1.htm

www.malaysia-today.net/Asasatu/Asasatu2.htm

www.malaysia-today.net/Asasatu/Asasatu3.htm

www.malaysia-today.net/Asasatu/Asasatu4.htm

www.malaysia-today.net/Asasatu/Asasatu5.htm

www.malaysia-today.net/Asasatu/Asasatu6.htm

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/62321

I want the ACA to investigate this case in all angles so that the many frauds -local and international - are dealt with accordingly irrespective who are involved.

Yours faithfully,

Joshua Y. C. Kong

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2008 09:30 PM | Show all posts

3rd Memo in two years

VERY URGENT please    29th January, 2008

DYMM YDP Agong                        

Istana Negara, Kuala Lumpur.

Dato' Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi,
Prime Minister of Malaysia, Putrajaya, Malaysia

Dato' Seri Mohd Najib.

Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia, Putrajaya, Malaysia.

Dear DYMM Tuanku & YAB Dato' Seri,

Greetings from Sabah

Memorandum - STRONG MALAYSIA LOVES SABAH

It is a desirable development that CASH would submit this memorandum as the third one in the last two years for your prompt attention.

The nation has reached annual trade volume of a billion Ringgit and more for the past two years with Sabah contributing a substantial part of the trade for a few decades already.

It is an open book that we have observed the great gaps and disparities in the nation vis-a-vis Sabah in all areas of livelihood.

With that kind of undesirable scenarios, we are heading to unknown scourge of the nation becoming a reality in Sabah which may be a great disappointment in great and strong Malaysia without true love for Sabah.

Tun Dr. Mahathir had just spoken that nations have disappeared for bad leadership. Dato' Sri Najib said that independent nation must be able to do what抯 best for its people. Our Prime Prime has his regular chanting of Gemilang, Cermelang and Terbilang (Glory, Excellence and Distinction). So in STRONG MALAYSIA LOVES SABAH we need the best of everything in political will, leadership, and justice in Sabah via the establishment of Royal Commissions of Inquiry.

The love story of 1963 with the deal sealed in Malaysia Agreement was a good episode to be lived out for the nation or the unexpected of the normal development could go any way but unity, integration, harmony and trust betrayed on the land for all patriotic people.

Meanwhile we appreciate the latest imagination of the Sabah Development Corridor would be implemented in the fairest application at a time when the crude oil has hit the highest in history.

There are so many issues to be addressed for Sabah and please don't allow the dividing South China Sea be a part of the problem but a solution to bring the natural goodness back to Sabah for the local people. As a step in the right direction of that we need to reflect on the political will to relive the common desires of 1963 as a young nation with great expectation.

An undesirable BOOMERANG effect is inevitable. What you do to others will return to you in 100 fold. If the returning boomerang does not hit you, it will hit your family and generations to come. Meanwhile we have lots of unusual adverse developments as food for thought on this retribution.

Not to be distracted by the latest hype of Sabah Development Corridor as in previous expectations, there is an expectation of RM10 billions needed for infrastructure in Sabah while the degraded scenario in Sabah is in need of at least RM40 billions to upgrade Sabah nearer to be on par with the rest of the nation. We need a new system to do that to bless all.

We trust this is in order for the good intention.

Yours faithfully,

President(Datuk Patrick Sindu)    Deputy President(Joshua Kong)  Secretary General(Hashima bte Hasbullah)

p/s :Memorandum to Prime Minister titled "Strong Malaysia loves Sabah" - 5 pages is attached

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2008 09:33 PM | Show all posts

1st part

3rd Memorandum from Consumers' Association of Sabah & Labuan (CASH)  -STRONG MALAYSIA LOVES SABAH
STRONG MALAYSIA LOVES SABAH                                January 2008
Preambles.
This is the third MEMORANDUM to the Prime Minister since January 2007 as the first one - MEMORANDUM in support of corrective measures to tide over price hikes in Sabah  January 2007  and the second one - Memorandum to Prime Minister for serious actions in Sabah  December 2007.

1.        Introduction
1.1        Consumers Association of Sabah & Labuan FT (CASH) would very much like to see a STRONG MALAYSIA LOVES SABAH in prompt addressing of the gaps and disparities in all areas of the nation vis-a-vis Sabah.  Such gaps and disparities had been there since 1963 and these were some of the reasons to be addressed with the formation of Malaysia apart from the British foreign policy in line with the expectations of the United Nations after the second world war.  Most towns of North Borneo were destroyed during the World War 2 and the British had seventeen years 1946-1963 trying to rebuild the colony.  Since then efforts to address the gaps and disparities had seen lots of shortcomings so much that Sabah is still lying at the bottom amongst the Malaysian States for some years now despite so much natural resources at the disposal of the new Government in Malaysia.
1.2        We are now in the mid term of Ninth Malaysia Plan and yet the glaring discrepancies in so many areas are still obvious so much so that UNDP confirms that poverty in Sabah is still worst in the nation.  We know all the reasons for such undesirable development and the sincere political will to bring Sabah in line with the national standing is obviously lacking.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 06:43 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056225 second(s), 43 queries .