CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2602|Reply: 6

A case of victory - landslide or rigslide

[Copy link]
Post time 1-10-2007 02:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
A case of victory - landslide or rigslideIt is about Malaysian General Elections especially GE 2004 held on 21st March 2007.
The latest book is now available at RM30 for it contains 3 portions -
Two Police Reports and the latest update based on more research.
So we are under ILLEGAL Federal and State Governments in Malaysia.

A brief notes is enclosed. (extracts)

4. ANALYSIS OF DISCREPANCIES
In the Police Report 1 and Police Report 2, I had dealt with these discrepancies briefly and now I would present them in 14 Parliamentary seats with the respective State seats within plus a summary of the major critical discrepancies in 7 States (pages 23-31).

There were significant discrepancies of Ballots paper issued for Parliament and its respective State seats under the category of total number of ballot papers issued at the poll (including postal ballot papers issued to voters and rejected ballot papers but excluding spoilt ballot papers) and the average of percentage of voting. Almost all seats scrutinised in the eight states in Table A below have discrepancies and those listed below are above 100 votes for 57 out of 135 seats with six of more than 1,000 and the highest one in Kelantan at 4,740. When rigging (pre-loaded boxes as switched) occurs, small discrepancies should also be investigated at the counting centres to clear any doubt. As in accounting, any trial balance that does not balance by itself, we need to scrutiny the book entries until we find the errors even of small amounts as the big ones could be exposed in the process of searching for the missing/mistaken figures.

Why such discrepancies were not considered on the night of counting and tallying of votes before the results are declared?

This was not obvious as it is not in the procedure of the counting of votes by cross verifying the total votes for the Parliament seats and their respective seats. Actually, in all practicality on the late night of counting of votes and also recounting of hundreds of thousand of votes in some Parliamentary constituencies, the people concerned would be too tired to verify anything beyond what the Presiding or Returning Officer would finally declared officially after the candidates or their representatives sign their consent to the results. Another observation is that when the BN's candidate wins whatever the margin even after a recount, all would be well with the results and most candidates would be concerned with their own individual results. It would be quite difficult for the opposition to demand to get the full information of all the three or four state seats plus the data of the respective Parliament results on that night of polling and counting when it is sometimes quite late and tired already working the whole day earlier. Even the opposition candidates and parties would also find it difficult if not impossible to obtain the cooperation of the EC after the announcement of the fresh General Elections (page 91). I had the experience in trying to get myself nominated for the General Election 2004 and found out that I was virtually blocked out when trying to obtain the proper Electoral Rolls. (page 93).

The other reality is that whenever there is a slight discrepancy on the ballot papers issued, there should be a process of checking all the ballot papers counted hence delaying the declaration of the results concerned. When there were so many discrepancies in General Election 2004, how could the Federal Government and State Governments be declared on that night? In fact, GE 2004 should be declared null and void hence what we have now are ILLEGAL Governments (State & Federal). The EC and the people involved with the GE 2004 should be held responsible for the irregularities.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-10-2007 09:57 PM | Show all posts

MOST IMPORTANT NOTICE

MOST IMPORTANT NOTICE  

To the illegal Governments (Federal & State)

This belated book with solid evidence is not sub judice when there are still any outstanding Court cases which I believe are 'really dormant' as the people only talk of the next general elections.    Actually this book can assist the Courts to declare the GE 2004 illegal, hence null & void. New proposed measures like transparent ballot boxes and indelible ink are smoke screens.           A valid single dissent cannot be ignored  in any society when truth is concerned.
        The irreparable unquantifiable damages due to fraudulent General Elections possibly as repeated many times in the past must be addressed in due process by a Royal Commission of Inquiry as the Elections Commission has been incapable to conduct the general elections let alone investigate its own failings or even its own frauds.     Joshua Kong 16th September 2007.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2007 10:00 PM | Show all posts

this is Appeal to Agung

JK's Digest No. 2  of October 2007 (259 of 2007)  The transition of power - illegal to be legalised.in a new system.

I think we need another book to deal with this in Malaysia after 50/44 years of rottenness.

Have you given up hope?  Not yet - indeed it is a challenge.

When the Governments Federal and State are illegal, how do we get rid of them?  Pointless to call fresh General Election with the same old tidak apa Election Commission.  With the continued rigging but under close scrutiny, no proper results would be declared for weeks after polling days.

When we do not recognise the illegal Governments, we don't recognise the Courts -now worst with the judges fixing video - like the General Elections were fixed for a few decades.

We also do not recognise the failed Election Commission.

Now the Sabah Land & Survey Director (some call him legitimate foreigner) holder of an IC in the category of dubious is calling the shots to seize private land for failure to pay up quit rents.  Many illegals already flexing their muscles.   Illegals were active in the riots in 1986 based from the State Mosque under the pretext of political discord.

Now all the politicians/senior civil servants must produce their birth certificates to prove their legitimacy to hold any office.

With Election Commission to be disbanded for frauds, with the Police also inactive over my 16 Police Reports worth tens of TRILLION of Ringgit and actually deleted at least 2 reports from its archive in 2007, and the Courts with questionable judges, how do intend to resolve the illegalities across the boleh land?

Surely it is already an anarchy- the root causes of massive corruptions just allowed to go on in the illegal Cabinets.

There are enough items on all sorts of CBT,  abuses and corruption in Malaysia Today and Malaysiakini to wipe out the Federal Cabinet and some State Governments.

We cannot sue the Agung (free from suit) as we cannot also recognise the courts, we cannot lodge Police reports to get attention, the Election Commission would not be there to go to the Court, so we can only appeal to the Agung for immediate attention.

So who dare to takeover Sabah Government when the Agung acts?  And so it the tough job for Joshua Kong in the promised land of Borneo.

I need to your support to revive Sabah for the good of all especially patriotic Sabahans..

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON) http://migs-mega-icc-group-sabah/
http://migs-sabah.blogspot.com/
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... age%3D1#pid16300759 for MIGS
http://won-borneo.blogspot. com/; http://malaysian-elections-2004.blogspot.com/
LATEST BOOK - A case of victory - landslide or rigslide
http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-10-2007 07:46 AM | Show all posts

BN= be end

JK's Digest No. 3  of October 2007 (260 of 2007) Who still want to talk about General Elections?

Do you know with the same rigged system, why go for the next General Elections?

I was told by a DAP leader as I was no more a member on 21st March 2004 about the good results
of the GE 2004 at about 7 p.m..  But before 9 p.m., the result was 1 independent for the State Assembly and 1 independent for the Parliament seats for Sabah with no opposition party getting any seat  Why?  The end results at the final counting do not bear any good indicators at the polling centers where the votes are sorted out and we do not get those EC documents to prove anything.  Incomplete EC working documents are useless in the Elections Court.

But the Gazette is now FINAL indisputable proof of fact and figures of widespread rigging and who can be so successful to do that without detection on polling days?  It is BIG money for those greedy rotten players.

As far as I am concerned riggings had been going on since 1967 in Sabah.  Some were done in marginal seats by those who could afford them and we do read/hear about some filled ballot boxes in the deep jungle as some ballot boxes are transported by helicopters.  Without a double General Elections - Parliament & State, we cannot compare the notes of FACT & figures.  So UMNO is really a curse to the nation as any racial and religious based party runs counter to the spirit of the Federal Constitution which advocate for multi racial and religious society.  The blessing did not come when UMNO was declared illegal in 1988 by the Judge who had himself to face to the wrath of god in Malaysia.  So we have to remove all racial and religious based parties in Malaysia.

I don't want to hear this rhetoric "We champion for the race and religion" which is seditious as it is against others in society.  That is FIRE now over burnt in 2007 after 50/44 years of grave maladministration by an illegal entity - BN.

Like the mangrove species (hardy one) in Api-Api (still popular) the early name of Kota Kinabalu which had been used to revive the mangrove zones, Jesselton is sort of a revival agent after much suffering after UMNO came to Sabah in 1991 and when UMNO grabbed State power in rigged General Elections in 1994 despite a vicious Federalism since 1965.

Joshua Kong born in Labuan - the agent of changes in the region in history - had lived in Jesselton (changed to Kota Kinabalu in USNO time)  from 1965 till now except absent in body 1974 -1980 in London.
We need a total change of system under Joshua Kong - the small man survivor to claim this promised land in Borneo.

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON)
LATEST BOOK - A case of victory - landslide or rigslide
http://migs-mega-icc-group-sabah/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-10-2007 03:19 PM | Show all posts

illegal Governments must go quick

JK's Digest No. 6 of October 2007 (263 of 2007) "A case of victory - landslide or rigslide" with the impacts...

Can this book and the FACT revealed via proper analysis bring down the illegal Federal and State Governments of Malaysia?

Whether that be done it is still a bit early but too late as far as fraudulent general elections are concerned.  When we have an illegal Central Government in a scenario of paralysis (in action over disputes so many), we have Tsunami of Illegals & Illegalities.

While the KL office was trying to deal with those many stranded Bangladesh workers - legal or illegal- at the KLIA, we have another BIG group from Burma - Muslim Chins - demanding to be refugees in Malaysia.  How can Malaysia go on like this when Sabah is so poor despite its wealthy resources?

I had my book on "A case of victory - landslide or rigslide" (EC frauds book) published on 2nd October and sold the first copy for RM30 that evening - thanks a good supporter.  

Since then Wednesday's morning at 5.40 am, there was a massive landslide on the hilly road between Sandakan and Kota Kinabalu.  Actually while I was in the final process of EC frauds book, the LEKIMA struck Kota Kinabalu and Sabah on the night of Saturday 29th September.
If landslide is not enough, I had my telephone suddenly disconnected on 1st October at about 2 p.m. (the second one in two months).

While I was waiting for the telephone man to come to my place to repair the phone line at the poach on the 3rd October, a BIG black butterfly came to me encircling me and then enter the lobby area outside the front door circling several times there.  Then it flown off.  Why am I saying about the butterfly - not superstitious?  

Actually I had this encounter of a BIG butterfly in 1995 now seen at the back of EC frauds book for the first time.  You have to buy the book to get the secret of this butterfly.

When we talk of ILLEGAL power via rigslide, we need to know more and more incidences are occurring in the political arena where surprises had happened in the Gerakan's Annual General Meeting.  Two plastic kris pieces had appeared at that AGM after an earlier power blackout while the Acting President was addressing the Youth and women Assembly.  Also the Dr Koh had a broken chair the day before (4th Oct) at the Press Conference.  Gerakan's Youth leader again called for a single BN party.  Unless BN does that now, all racial/religious based parties ultra vires the Federal Constitution should be removed.  While the societies act allows for free association of people, but such associations or parties cannot be narrowly based and used as a vehicle to attack others when UMNO claims to be champion for Malays and Islam pitting it against others threatening and seditious camouflaged as Islam Hadhari.  PAS on the other hand - the largely spoiling opposition party - is champion of its brand of Islam of huddud (hooded) laws.

We have come to the crux in 50/44 years of desperation in search of integrity, integration, harmony, progress, how can we do that with a corrupted Federal Constitution supposedly sacred in 1957/1963.

The illegal power with the present Governments elusive to the local people must be dismantled immediately.

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON)
LATEST BOOK - "A case of victory - landslide or rigslide" on  the Malaysian General Elections 2004
http://migs-mega-icc-group-sabah/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2007 07:11 PM | Show all posts

Transparent ballot boxes alone is no solution for clean elections

Transparent ballot boxes alone is no solution for clean elections

Election Commission chairman Tan Sri Abdul Rashid Abdul Rahman said the new 50,000 new ballot boxes distributed would reduce allegations of cheating.

I would disagree with the EC Chairman based on the finding in the 2 Police Reports lodged with supporting evidence under Karamunsing /Rpt/10281/06 dd 26 December 2006 and Karamunsing /011997/07 dd 10 August 2007 for the rigging of the General Elections 2004. I had lodged complaints to the various parties and the press and the EC on the same matters in March 2004. I would call that Government Rigs Elections All Times (GREAT).

I am wondering why we need 50,000 new ballot boxes when there are on 219 Parliament seats giving an average 228 boxes per seat and likely excessive. To avoid the abuses of these ballot boxes, all such boxes as Government's property must be properly numbered before use at the polling centres. The Auditor General has a role in this matter.

Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak says we are great when he was in France when he knows that his small majority of about 250 votes in 1999 becomes a GREAT majority of almost 23,000 with a discrepancy of ballot papers (Parliament and State seats within) issued of near 1,500. These significant discrepancies are repeated in a many other seats as illustrated in my book "A case of victory - landslide or rigslide".

Lets have a Royal Commission of Inquiry over the GREAT when the Elections Commission is impotent (criminal ignorance) or fraudulent (fully involved). Like shut both eyes for GE twelve times, the results were declared without a proper system of check and balance.

So the ILLEGAL Governments (Federal & States) must go before the validation of the Electoral System (ROTTEN) via the RCI before we even think of the next one with the socalled transparent cheap plastic ballot boxes.

The Courts should declare the GE 2004 illegal, hence null & void. The new proposed measures like transparent ballot boxes and indelible ink are smoke screens unless the underlying crucial matters are dealt with properly.

If we compare the latest registered voters in Sabah & Sarawak of 790,000 (768,943 in March 2004) and 915,873 respectively, we can see the likely irregularities in both states when Sabah has a 1.2 million and Sarawak has 1.35 above 21 years (Census 2000). The demography of Sabah has grown abnormal with the holders of project IC while the Sarawak is normal. This demography of Sabah must be investigated in the context of national registration and electoral rolls as we have seen many project IC holders are in the electoral rolls. How can a clean general election for Sabah be conducted within the foreseeable future with a faulty electoral rolls?

I would urge the EC to do more in addition to the transparent boxes and indelible ink in the following processes:-

1) A legal copy of the Birth Certificate of the candidate be presented at the nomination centre and then exhibited on the notice board for one week of the EC headquarter and district offices.
2) Rectify the faulty Electoral Rolls by deleting all dubious citizens and those who have migrated and given up Malaysian citizenship as per mentioned in the Police Reports as up to 50% of those voters on the Rolls can be holders of Project IC.
3) Have a complete set of valid Electoral Rolls in the State Headquarters for public viewing after the General Elections is announced; if not allow a CD to be available on the in-house computer.
4) The ballot papers as issued must be signed (hand or chop) by the Candidates and/or the polling agents before they are dropped into the ballot boxes.
5) All official tallying and counting documents at the election centres must be given to the candidates and their agents on the night before declaring final results with an hour of objection time. Independent scrutineers or auditors be employed to verify the results before declaring final results.
6) The results to be issued to be in the Official Gazette be exhibited in the State Headquarters and other major towns on due date after polling day.

Unless we apply the essential measures as proposed and when the switching of ballot boxes is still practised, the results would not be declared on the night of polling when the discrepancies of ballot papers issued emerge. We would then have a national crisis of no Government within the foreseeable days after the polling - a scenario best avoided as prevention is better than cure. Calling for costly fresh elections would not be feasible as the mess would go on.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 31-10-2007 06:11 AM | Show all posts

Consumers Assoc of Sabah & Labuan FT -CASH

PRESS RELEASE by Deputy President Joshua Y. C. Kong            30 Oct 07

CASH believes transparent ballot boxes alone is no solution for clean elections

Election Commission chairman Tan Sri Abdul Rashid Abdul Rahman said the new 50,000 new ballot boxes distributed would reduce allegations of cheating.

I would disagree with the EC Chairman based on the finding in the 2 Police Reports lodged with supporting evidence under Karamunsing /Rpt/10281/06 dd 26 December 2006 and Karamunsing /011997/07 dd 10 August 2007 for the rigging of the General Elections 2004. I had lodged complaints to the various parties and the press and the EC on the same matters in March 2004. I would call that Government Rigs Elections All Times (GREAT). I had submitted the two Police Reports together with additional pages from my book "A Case of Victory - landslide or 0rigslide" to the EC Sabah Office yesterday.

I am wondering why we need 50,000 new ballot boxes when there are on 219 Parliament seats giving an average 228 boxes per seat and likely excessive. To avoid the abuses of these ballot boxes, all such boxes as Government's property must be properly numbered before use at the polling centres. The Auditor General has a role in this matter.

Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak says we are great when he was in France when he knows that his small majority of about 250 votes in 1999 becomes a GREAT majority of almost 23,000 with a discrepancy of ballot papers (Parliament and State seats within) issued of near 1,500. These significant discrepancies are repeated in a many other seats as illustrated in my book "A case of victory - landslide or rigslide".

Lets have a Royal Commission of Inquiry over the GREAT when the Elections Commission is impotent (criminal ignorance) or fraudulent (fully involved). Like shut both eyes for GE twelve times, the results were declared without a proper system of check and balance.

So the ILLEGAL Governments (Federal & States) must go before the validation of the Electoral System (ROTTEN) via the RCI before we even think of the next one with the socalled transparent cheap plastic ballot boxes.

The Courts should declare the GE 2004 illegal, hence null & void. The new proposed measures like transparent ballot boxes and indelible ink are smoke screens unless the underlying crucial matters are dealt with properly.

If we compare the latest registered voters in Sabah & Sarawak of 790,000 (768,943 in March 2004) and 915,873 respectively, we can see the likely irregularities in both states when Sabah has a 1.2 million and Sarawak has 1.35 above 21 years (Census 2000). The demography of Sabah has grown abnormal with the holders of project IC while the Sarawak is normal. This demography of Sabah must be investigated in the context of national registration and electoral rolls as we have seen many project IC holders are in the electoral rolls. How can a clean general election for Sabah be conducted within the foreseeable future with a faulty electoral rolls?

We would urge the EC to do more in addition to the transparent boxes and indelible ink in the following processes:-

1) A legal copy of the Birth Certificate of the candidate be presented at the nomination centre and then exhibited on the notice board for one week of the EC headquarter and district offices.

2) Rectify the faulty Electoral Rolls by deleting all dubious citizens and those who have migrated and given up Malaysian citizenship as per mentioned in the Police Reports as up to 50% of those voters on the Rolls can be holders of Project IC.

3) Have a complete set of valid Electoral Rolls in the State Headquarters for public viewing after the General Elections is announced; if not allow a CD to be available on the in-house computer.

4) The ballot papers as issued must be signed (hand or chop) by the Candidates and/or the polling agents before they are dropped into the ballot boxes.

5) All official tallying and counting documents at the election centres must be given to the candidates and their agents on the night before declaring final results with an hour of objection time. Independent scrutineers or auditors be employed to verify the results before declaring final results.

6) The results to be issued to be in the Official Gazette be exhibited in the State Headquarters and other major towns on due date after polling day.

Unless we apply the essential measures as proposed and when the switching of ballot boxes is still practised, the results would not be declared on the night of polling when the discrepancies of ballot papers issued emerge. We would then have a national crisis of no Government within the foreseeable days after the polling - a scenario best avoided as prevention is better than cure. Calling for costly fresh elections would not be feasible as the same mess would go on.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 07:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058514 second(s), 33 queries .