CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 12031|Reply: 83

Beyonce gets warning concerning Malaysian Show.

[Copy link]
Post time 24-8-2007 04:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Beyonce is being warned to tone down her sexy stage show beforeperforming in Malaysia where certain aspects of her act are consideredillegal.

Beyonce, who inadvertently exposed her chest to concertgoers at a recent show in Toronto, will have to reform her act for theoverseas performance. According to the Associated Press, stageperformers in Malaysia may not hug or kiss, and their clothes must nothave obscene or drug-related images or messages.

"We've informedBeyonce's management about this issue of clothes, but it takes some ofthe fun out of it," said Razlan Ahmad Razali, chairman of PineappleConcerts, the company responsible for organizing the Malaysian concert.

"Beyoncewon't be able to do the kind of show here that she does elsewhere,"Razali told the AP. "She's a fashion icon, and we know that she oftenwears miniskirts and clothes that expose her navel during herperformances. It's a pity to restrict her, because her costumes are alltasteful and glamorous."

In the past, Malaysian organizers were fined $2,857 after The *****cat Dolls were accused of flouting decency regulations.

Beyonce, who has agreed to tone down her show's sex appeal, is scheduled to hit the stage in Malaysia on November 1.

Whatever. As long as this chick plays kat KL. Dah ok!

[ Last edited by  0077 at 24-8-2007 04:24 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-8-2007 04:29 PM | Show all posts
sowee eh .. aq raser thread ni lebih sesuwai kat board gossip ..

makasih ...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2007 04:37 PM | Show all posts
beyonce punggung hitam

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2007 04:44 PM | Show all posts
i just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beyonce

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2007 05:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #3 Prags's post

Um no. I see it and Beyonce punye sexy ass is chocolate. Not itam.

Damn Malaysia. I truly hate this country. Stupid bitch. But if the last line is correct that "Beyonce already agreed that she's gonna toned her sexy images down", then YES! I'm up for it. I already said that I don't care about the whole sexy stupid things as long as she comes here and NOT cancel the tour! That's all I care! Cause I for sure will go to this concert! 100% sure. Ahhhhhh!

Malaysia still sux. Sume artist omputeh dtg snie mesti nak kene warning blah blah. Ugh. Bodoh. If you guys don't agree with me then shut up.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2007 05:50 PM | Show all posts
Full article. Malaysia so sux.

Malaysia fights sexy pop stars
Front page / Society
08/22/2007 13:17 Source: AP

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-8-2007 06:00 PM | Show all posts
kalo tak, kak xtina dah dtg mesia dah...

tp pada aku, no big deal, lantaklah nak datang ker tak..... tak mati pon....

anyway, kalo aku kenal ko saper psycho, sure aku dah lempang dan tendang ko..... apsal ko lebih2 sgt tak suka malaysia sbb reason sestupid ni....

[ Last edited by  buiscasey at 24-8-2007 06:01 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2007 06:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #7 buiscasey's post

Because Malaysia sux. Easy. Not je this "concert" reason. Feel free to slap me, I'm so scared. I couldn't care less. Heh.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-8-2007 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Aq x tau lah nak kater aper ... tp kalau dah Mesia tetapkan dorang x leh dtg .. aq reda je lah ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2007 07:09 PM | Show all posts
honestly speaking, these people should be effing open minded. not everything is what it was 20 years ago. don't be too strict. these warnings might be necessary if these performers were to shake their tities and tell their fans to follow jesus or anything as such.

and KANYE DID PERFORM JESUS WALKS. god, the song has a totally different meaning to it - and the title jesus is only an effing title.

bravo people, thanks for taking Malaysia off the map when it was about to be on it. i don't know what else these close minded, intolerable and utterly selfish people are going to do next.

and selfish because doesn't it occur to them that maybe, just MAYBE not only muslims live here? that, oh, i don't know. maybe people of other religions and races live here too? what would have been a better move is to make the shows for those who aren't Muslims. then again, the Muslims these days live like they're anything but.

i love this country with all my heart, but goodness me, the citizens need a slap on the face to get their facts right. and also, they should think rationally more, instead of just following the book and making yourself look good just for some cheap publicity.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2007 07:55 PM | Show all posts
bagus gak dorang buat mcm nie..
if they willing to sacrifies their image tuk jaga nama malaysia as a muslim country wa salute!!! at least they show some respect...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2007 03:34 AM | Show all posts
Bagus juga dia ikut undang undang Malaysia.

Tengok tak video clip dimana baju dia tiba tiba terbuka masa buat show dua tiga hari lepa? kala jadi di Malaysia tak ke haru?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2007 03:43 AM | Show all posts

Reply #12 DARSITA's post

Yeah, I saw that one. But Beyonce wearing a flesh bra there. It's official. Nmpak mcam x pkai aper2 but she is. Beyonce's mum tell news about it. But yeah, it's accident. Tapie kan, kan BEST klau tue betul2 happen kat snie mase dier performing. Haha.  

Ahhh! Sume Malaysia rules thing is soooo CRAP.

[ Last edited by  `pSyCho` at 25-8-2007 02:27 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2007 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by `pSyCho` at 25-8-2007 03:43 AM
Yeah, I saw that one. But Beyonce wearing a flesh bra there. It's official. Nmpak mcam x pkai aper2 but she is. Beyonce's mum tell news about it. But yeah, it's accident. Tapie kan, kan BEST klau ...

hahahaha..after i read all ur message in this board.. i can conclude that u are not matured enough boy...
rebellious attitude..a normal+lame attitude for teenagers..but never mind dear..one day u will realize that every rules made was for ur own good...

take care...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2007 02:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #14 adik^manis's post

You seriously think that I care about what you think I am? Rebellious tennager ke or what sh1t, whatever! Seriously, I don't give a rat's ass what you or anyone's else think of me and my attitude or whatever. It's weird you sibuk psal me and have time to comments on my friggin' posts. No need to that, dear. It's my own damn opinion. And FYI, I'm not a rebellious teenager, not at all and I seriously don't have any lame attitude cause seriously, it's true, this country sucks like sh1t. Easy. And fucck all that "one day u will realize that every rules made was for ur own good", you really think I gives a crap or any sh1t? Ugh. Never. Feel free to reply back! "Adik_Manis", you called me lame while your name like that? Oh please! I'm matured enough.

And about my previous posts about that whole Beyonce bra thing, it's a JOKE. Org Malaysia nie mmg susah take a joke. So damn slow giler.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2007 05:44 PM | Show all posts
tadi kat e news ade cite psl nih. pastuh siap mention psl gwen skali..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-8-2007 09:11 PM | Show all posts
huhu senang citer  jgn bwak sesaper...artis malaysia pon jgn wat konsert...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2007 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by `pSyCho` at 25-8-2007 02:26 PM
You seriously think that I care about what you think I am? Rebellious tennager ke or what sh1t, whatever! Seriously, I don't give a rat's ass what you or anyone's else think of me and my attitude ...

tsk...tsk...pity ur born as malaysian...patutnye ko lahir kat amerika nun...free country! cpt2 la ko apply green card for american citizenship...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2007 10:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #18 miszserena's post

See? Mesti ader je org yg sibuk nk reply at my posts. Why?! Korang susah ke aper yg me reply or whatever? Busy body giler. This is my own damn opinion so shut up! No need to kacau atau menyibuk my posts! Oh, and I will! I rather go kat America sane than snie.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2007 10:32 AM | Show all posts
sedihnye aku biler baca ada org condemn mesia ni sucks and watnot..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 10:55 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074374 second(s), 50 queries .