CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 21479|Reply: 168

I Am Legend (Dec 2007)

[Copy link]
Post time 17-7-2007 01:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in New York. If there is anybody out there...anybody. Please. You are not alone.

Robert Neville (Will Smith) is a brilliant scientist, but even he could not contain the terrible virus that was unstoppable, incurable, and man-made. Somehow immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City and maybe the world. For three years, Neville has faithfully sent out daily radio messages, desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there. But he is not alone. Mutant victims of the plague-The Infected-lurk in the shadows...watching Neville's every move...waiting for him to make a fatal mistake. Perhaps mankind's last, best hope, Neville is driven by only one remaining mission: to find a way to reverse the effects of the virus using his own immune blood. But he knows he is outnumbered...and quickly running out of time.

Warner Bros. Pictures presents, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, a Weed Road/Three Arts Entertainment Production, "I Am Legend," starring Will Smith. The film is directed by Francis Lawrence. The screenplay is by Akiva Goldsman and Mark Protosevich, based on the novel by Richard Matheson. Akiva Goldsman, James Lassiter, Erwin Stoff, David Heyman and Neal Moritz are the producers, with Michael Tadross, Dana Goldberg and Bruce Berman serving as executive producers.

Cite ni mcm tak di promote pun...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-7-2007 02:19 PM | Show all posts
ni die punya trailer kat youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX773fMkS90

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2007 05:06 PM | Show all posts
hmmm...

jgn macam resident evil udah.. hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2007 05:52 PM | Show all posts
ni remake filem the omega man thn 1971 lakonan charlton heston kan.
patutla mcm familiar je dgn jln citernya.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2007 11:17 PM | Show all posts
omega man...huuuu..mcm pernah aku tgk dulu...tp tu citer pasal survivor from nuke blast kan...  maybe ada persamaan

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2007 11:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #5 aisirie99's post

memang sama. nama watak pon sama.
based dpd novel -'i am legend'.
ada 3 filem yg based dpd novel tu.
1st thn 1964-'last man on earth'.
pstu yg thn 1971 tu, guna tajuk the omega man.
filem yg baru ni guna tajuk novel tu.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-11-2007 12:32 AM | Show all posts
nih citer pasal aper??? malas lerrrr nak baca sinopsis dalam english tuhh... ambil masa

aku tengok trailer aper bender pung x faham...

ape kes nih????

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2007 12:20 AM | Show all posts
macam best saja .....
filem ni nak dibuat dlm tahun akhir 90an tapi budget tak cukup.. cadanagan hero ialah anak susahnakeja..( arnord memang susah nak eja nama dia ni)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2007 02:22 AM | Show all posts
trailer look interesting....eventhough it like resident evil also worth watching cuz will smith in it...love every single of his movie

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2007 04:43 PM | Show all posts
apsal kalo will smith berlakon, aku mcm x minat nak tgk.. hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2007 03:58 PM | Show all posts
ko dan sebilangan je nak tgk.....tapi cerita will smith banyak jadi blockbuster....maksudnya ada org lain yang nak tgk

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2007 04:13 PM | Show all posts
teringin nak tgk cite ni..
tgk trailer dia kat cinema hari tu pun mcm best je...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2007 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by buiscasey at 18-11-2007 04:43 PM

aku pun tk minat will smith. tp rasa nak tengok gak citer ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2007 06:54 AM | Show all posts

I am Legend 14 December 2007

I Am Legend is an upcoming 2007 American post-apocalyptic science fiction horror film directed by Francis Lawrence and starring Will Smith. It is the fourth film adaptation of Richard Matheson's 1954 novel I Am Legend, following The Last Man on Earth (1964), The Omega Man (1971) and the straight to video I Am Omega (2007). Smith plays Robert Neville, possibly Earth's only survivor of a man-made virus. He works to create a cure but is stalked by nocturnal mutant survivors of the plague.

Warner Bros. Pictures began developing I Am Legend in 1994, and various actors and directors were attached to the project, though it did not enter production due to budgetary concerns. I Am Legend entered production in 2006 in New York City, filming mainly on location in the city including a $5 million scene at the Brooklyn Bridge, the most expensive scene filmed in the city to date. For the film, Warner Bros. launched a tie-in comic and an online multiplayer game on Second Life as part of its marketing campaign. I Am Legend is scheduled to be released December 14, 2007.

A man-made virus wipes out the population of New York City in 2009, leaving virologist Robert Neville (Will Smith) the last human survivor in the city and possibly the world. Neville lives alone for three years, attempting to contact and find other possible survivors.[2] He is watched by nocturnal mutant victims of the plague. Neville was the indirect cause of the fall of man: his government-funded research helped spread the virus, and he now works to redeem himself for this folly. Naturally immune, Neville realizes that two percent of the human race must also be immune. Nevertheless, many of them were killed by the infected, who became cannibalistic.[3] Neville finds himself outnumbered by the infected and running out of time.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2007 08:16 AM | Show all posts
Bkn dah ade ke thread ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2007 08:32 AM | Show all posts
agak2 nyer besh x citer nih.....???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-12-2007 09:21 AM | Show all posts
Citer ni kan remake dari 'Omega man'..rasa yer sure best...Ayam Legend dh kluar..dulu Ayam Sam huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2007 09:45 AM | Show all posts
tyg next week kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2007 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by buiscasey at 18-11-2007 04:43 PM

terbalik pulak.. aku asal will smith yg berlakon, aku mesti nak tengok... apasal ntah!!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2007 12:56 PM | Show all posts
dah ade tret nie.
mod, merged please..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 10:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076348 second(s), 45 queries .