CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2704|Reply: 11

AFC football for Malaysia

[Copy link]
Post time 16-7-2007 10:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Why 5:1 and 5:0, the black magic did not work???

Why the coach also did not know how?

I will write a fuller story after the last match with Iran.

This group is a group of death.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-7-2007 10:26 PM | Show all posts

slaughtered in the football field instead

UMNO is going out...

http://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/69980

Parliament slaughter was necessary
Ambrose Sabastian

Jul 16, 07 4:36pm Adjust font size:   

I refer to the malaysiakini report 'Bloodshed' in Parliament.

Whatever it is, let it be. In the coming election, BN will come back to power with a majority. The reason is because they knew they could lose badly in this coming general election so they had consulted the 慴omoh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2007 10:30 PM | Show all posts

domino theory and signs of doom

FAM is also 'slaughtered' with many resignations like UMNO is on the way out as football play an important role in the political history of many nations...

July 16, 2007 18:29 PM     

FAM President Stays Put, Khairy Decides To Quit

By Jaiarajo Letchumanan

KUALA LUMPUR, July 16 (Bernama) -- Sultan Ahmad Shah wants to remain as Football Association of Malaysia (FAM) president despite growing public outcry that the top brass of the association quit over the dismal performance of the Malaysian national team in the ongoing Asian Cup.

Instead, the Sultan of Pahang merely wants to carry out what he calls a massive "overhaul" of the beleagured association and also conducts an inquiry on the national team's performance, described by many football fans as a national shame.

"Upon completion of the national team's final match in the competition, we will call for an inquiry," he told reporters who were anticipating that he would announce his resignation after 23 years at the helm of FAM on arrival at the Subang Air Base here today.

Calls for heads to roll in FAM have gathered momentum following yesterday's surprise announcement by his son Tengku Abdullah Sultan Ahmad Shah that he had resigned with immediate effect as Deputy President and all other posts in the football governing body.

Asked by reporters today why he decided to stay put, he replied: " I"m not a coward."

Sultan Ahmad Shah added that he would also chair a meeting next week to seek the "best solution" for the current state of affairs in the association.

Malaysia who host Group C matches of the Asian Cup, lost their first match 1-5 to China on July 10 and suffered another 0-5 defeat to Uzbekistan on Saturday.

The national team's ranking has also dropped to 149 in the FIFA world rankings after climbing to 118 a few years ago.

Sultan Ahmad Shah said he had also received a letter from general secretary Datuk Seri Dr Ibrahim Saad stating his intention to step down next month when his two-year term expires.

Politician Dr Ibrahim himself had last year indicated that he wanted to quit but curiously he stayed on.

Newspapers today were awash with scathing criticisms of the entire FAM leadership for overstaying and mismanaging football given the fact that Malaysia was once an Asian football power, even ranked higher than South Korea, a semi-finalist in the 2002 World Cup.

The attack against the FAM leadership this time around was unprecedented in its intensity.

These included comments like: "It has become a national shame. FAM mismanaged the sport for so long that they crippled it; They must all be held accountable and quit for the good of the game; Get the professionals in. Keep out the politicians and those who are in it for self-gain. Malaysian football and the fans have suffered long enough; It might already be too late. Malaysian football has lost it all -- no respect, no credibility, no money, no fans".

Speaking of his son's decision to quit, he said: " Although he is my son, I have to respect his decision".

But responding to further questions, Sultan Ahmad Shah said he was ready to hand over the presidency if there was a willing candidate.

"I will continue to serve but if there is someone willing to take over, they are welcomed," he said.

Meanwhile, FAM's independent council member Khairy Jamaluddin today quit his post with immediate effect.

In a letter to the FAM general secretary Dr Ibrahim, Khairy who became an independent council member in 2005 said he made the move as a mark of respect to Tengku Abdullah's decision to resign from the association.

"This is because Tengku Abdullah is the man responsible for bringing me into the FAM Council.

"I take this action on the basis of collective and shared responsibility for the deteriorating performance of the national football squad," he said.

Sources said Tengku Abdullah's quit decision was expected spark more resignations among the FAM Council members over the next few days.

-- BERNAMA

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2007 10:51 PM | Show all posts

6X10=60 seats in Sabah gone to UP

6 cows and 10 goats
http://www.malaysiakini.com...

Parliament slaughter: BN may pay heavy political price
Dr Jacob George
Jul 11, 07 4:43pm Adjust font size:

I refer to the malaysiakini report 'Bloodshed' in Parliament.
The much floated statement that in Malaysia we have unity in diversity and that there is common sensitivity among races took a major jolt when the very people who should pinnacles of sensitivity and common values decided to hurt religious and racial sensitivities of fellow Malaysians and parliamentarians by slaughtering six cows and 10 goats in the Parliament grounds yesterday.

An act of such insensitiveness and cruelty that paraded to the country and the entire world the arrogance of those behind the organised event which was purely only for political apple-polishing.

In the past, we already had the usual abuse of parliamentary sittings, of vulgarities exchanged, of continued threats and verbal insults that challenged our minds to question our own frailties as voters - we were, after all, responsible for putting these people in Parliament.

We are now told that the slaughtering of six cows and 10 goats in the Parliament grounds were necessary to celebrate Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi抯 marriage to Jeanne Abdullah last month.

But the pertinent question is was it politically correct to do so and in such fashion in Parliament

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2007 08:16 AM | Show all posts

learn from the hard and REAL ways

JK's Digest No. 26 of July 2007 (205 of 2007)  6 cows and 10 goats slaughtered in Parliament.

That took place on 10th July and fed more than 1,000 persons - enjoy then and now enjoy this article.

What do I see, I share but the bomoh who requested this could have to pay a very heavy price for this bloodshed in the national symbol of harmony, justice and unity.

Why 10th July 2007?  Suddenly Tun Dr Mahathir (TDM) who used to celebrate his birthday (official or what) on 20th December decided this time to celebrate his birthday (10th July) on 11th July 2007 together with his wife whose birthday falls on 12th July 2007 according to Malaysia Today.  About 100 guests were invited and among them was Tengku Razaleigh once arch rival in 1988.

Also TDM has been tormenting Parliament and the BN's Government over several major issues on his legacy in UMNO.  I don't think the reason of the slaughter was partly because of TDM.

So with that reason out, there are other relevant signs to be considered.  Whether it is to be relevant it is still to be seen.

So it is frightening of sort that the slaughter took place in Parliament house rather than in an abattoir breaking all the peace to be there after some hectic rumbling in the Parliament after the 'bocor' debacle also concerning blood.  Have the UMNO Parliamentarians brought that upon themselves to desecrate the august House?

So what kind of omen for the figures of 6 cows and 10 goats - enough to feed 1,000 persons?  Remove all the bones and other parts, it is little left to be adequate.

So why choose 6 and 10?

From my observations, 6+10 = 16 may mean 16 parties within the BN when 14 are the official ones and two are supportive ones as recently announced.  The two unofficial ones are IPF (Peninsula) and USNO (Sabah).  So did the slaughter mean the 16 were done with?  Also there are 6 parties in Peninsula namely UMNO, MCA, MIC, Gerakan, PPP, and IPF and 10 are in East Malaysia.  Did the slaughter mean 6 &10= 16 are finished?

If we multiply 6 and 10, it is 60 and only in Sabah there are 60 State seats from the 10th State General Elections in 2004. Does this mean with the slaughter, 10th GE was the gone case?

Another interesting sign is that we are going for the last Prime Minister in the acronym of RAHMA...N.

We would have 6 Prime Ministers to complete that sequence so far applied and with the slaughter of 6 cows, does that mean that the 6 PMs are all accomplished even before it is yet to see the sixth one in N= end of a legacy of the first Prime Minister.  Any end of UMNO in the helm of Government of Malaysia?  Meanwhile the court is hearing a murder (bloodshed) case where the DPM is implicated.  Altantuya was blown apart by C4 on the day 20th October 2007- the first anniversary of the Prime Minister's wife Datin Seri Endon.  Was there a score between N and Endon  to be resolved?

Sabah had the 10th General Elections since 1976, 1971, 1976, 1980, 1985, 1986, 1990, 1994, 1999 & 2004 while the nation had the 11th GE in 2004.  Sabah's GE had been largely rigged.

But since the bloodshed, Sabah experienced the typhoon Man Yi.
6 men in a Nuri Helicopter went missing on 13th July Friday  on the way to Pahang.

I had lodged two Police Reports on 7th July 2007 which can mean the end of the State Government and all together 15 Police Reports since 2004.

The two articles from Malaysiakini are informative if they are true? (see below). Parliament slaughter: BN may pay heavy political price and Parliament slaughter was necessary

Since this slaughter of animals, Malaysia Team in the Asian Football Championship has been 'slaughtered' twice by China (5:1) 10th July 2007 and unknown Uzbekistan on (5:0) on 14th July resulting in many resignations in the Football Association of Malaysia (FAM).  When black magic does not work to win in the latest football competition, then the same in animal sacrifice would also not work for the General Elections.  Since football has played prominent role in the sustenance of national Governments, is it a sign of doom for the BN?

I do not understand how can BN lose general elections when it has the 3 M in money, media and machinery.  In Sabah UMNO has the additional advantage of new dubious citizens as strong supporters and voters of anything 1-2 millions hence 3 M plus PTI.  Is this magic also not working for them?

Another issue I would like to raise is a religious one as slaughtering of cows can be sensitive to the Indian Hindu and slaughtering of any animals as sacrifice is sensitive for all religions tantamount  to idol worshipping, so why do "Islamic" prone Malaysia doing such bloody thing?  Some may say the Malay culture and Islam are inseparable hence acceptable. As a small percentage of people in Malaysia are Christians, I think Christian teaching would not tolerate such sacrifice of blood as Jesus Christ had done it once and for all.  If this blood sacrifice is all right in the context of Islam, then all other things like corruption, cronyism, nepotism, suicide bombing, black magic or sorcery, human rights abuses are acceptable in such a society like Malaysia deemed practising Islam hadhari in Islamic governance.

In a nutshell, if it is a concern for the better well beings in Malaysia, it is timely that we have a change of the system that has entangled us in a self entrapment.  This entrapment can be observed to be confusion in religions, culture, and general outlook as practical deviations are common and always denied when challenged but the basis to justify certain practices are equally questionable.

I have written enough with the RIGHT prescription to set ourselves FREE from a system that is not really working for all in a degrading and declining scenario.  Lets us help ourselves to implement the prescription I have for Sabah and Malaysia.

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON)
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... age%3D1#pid16300759 for MIGS
http://www.freewebs.com/justknock/migsiccsabah.htm  (for MIGS)
http://migs-mega-icc-group-sabah.blogspot.com/  (deleted again)    http://won-borneo.blogspot.com/  (deleted unknown)
http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

http://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/69797
Parliament slaughter: BN may pay heavy political price

http://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/69980
Parliament slaughter was necessary
Ambrose Sabastian
Jul 16, 07 4:36pm Adjust font size:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-7-2007 10:18 AM | Show all posts

football for all

JK's Digest No. 28 of July 2007 (207 of 2007)  FAM for a famous memory of a burden

After writing the article in "JK's Digest No. 21 of July 2007 (200 of 2007)  This is a sensitive issue of race and religion", I have to write again on the Malaysian team in Asian Football Cup (AFC) Competition.  Malaysia had not tasted AFC since 1980 and only in Kuala Lumpur again as the co-host of the game in 2007.

It is timely to be reminded of the "International Conference on the Role of Islamic State in a globalised world".  The three important words here are "International, Islamic and Globalised".

If football really mean anything to us to be lying in 149 global position despite spending billions of Ringgit over a few decades, then it is a good indicator of the nation in the world.  We may be international in the context of football as we have a national team but when Islamic and globalised connotation is concerned, are we any where near it?  The nation needs to be reminded about the  ingredients of good performance of football prior to 1980.  Are we having a near Islamised national team dominated by the participation of the majority race and yet the performance is obvious except in climbing Mount Everest?  The recent conquest by six Malaysians of Mount Everest is no impact on the performance of the football team.

We know we want to do well in football to command the glory of sports as exhibited by other nations. But we just fail year in and year out. Can we blame the elusive success on the New Economic Policy and Ketuanan Melayu?  Malaysia has the money but football is round and hence it is to be shared amongst all otherwise the resources channelled to football is really down the drain.  Most games in the Malaysian football leagues are played in almost empty gallery of the stadiums.

Malaysia is multi racial with 26% Malaysian Chinese and yet when football is concerned it is almost nil.  Do we have the reasons for the bias?  Some may think Chinese generally cannot do well in football except for a few talented persons and a few sports like swimming, badminton, table tennis, basketball, and maybe bowling. Yes Chinese in China had been a late comer in football.  If Chinese cannot play football well for whatever reasons, ironic it is sort of proven wrong when China beat Malaysia 5:1.  The reason for the loss was the bigger sizes of the Chinese players.  So for Malaysia to do well we must concentrate to get taller players irrespective of race and religion.  It may be alright if smaller players have the proven skills and talents like Gary Linekar and Michael Owen - famous strikers of smaller built.  Do we have those in the Malaysian Team?  All the Uzbekistan players are much bigger than the Malaysian players.  So it would be for the Iranian team in the AFC competitions.

I brought in the issue of NEP is because when money become the "idol" of most people, sports and football may be of lesser priority.  Some people may be playing just for the money and without knowing that there is big money only when there is proven success in football for the players concerned.

Maybe if we take the cue from the leadership, the Malaysian team would be an Islamic outfit and some Islamic countries are already doing that with success, but for Malaysia it is the same sad story of losers for 26 or 27 years of lost opportunities in a globalised world.  If we apply this in the economic world, Malaysia is already trailing far behind in similar trend in a globalised scenario if football is a reliable indicator.  Can football wake us up?

A great time to ponder and not a time for deserters as resignations in the FAM and who are going to fill that vacuum for failure of 26 or 27 years lacking in meritocracy?  We need to address the fundamental ingredients for success in football.

http://migs-mega-icc-group-sabah.blogspot.com/  (deleted again)    http://won-borneo.blogspot.com/  (deleted unknown)

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 18-7-2007 11:22 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-7-2007 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Tonight's game would be another shameful defeat.......... :@

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2007 01:37 AM | Show all posts

one side game only

Originally posted by mukmin101 at 18-7-2007 09:20 PM
Tonight's game would be another shameful defeat.......... :@

I saw the second half on TV2 live.

Malaysia team only concentrate on guarding the goal post.

That is not really football.

Would China benefit from the 2:0?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-7-2007 03:35 PM | Show all posts
next.Pestabola Merdeka................kene pesta gol lagi kaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2007 07:21 PM | Show all posts

Maybe Malalysia team got another 38 goals t0 make it 50???

we already got 5:1, 5:0 ; 2:0

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-7-2007 11:57 PM | Show all posts

50 in 50 years

JK's Digest No. 44  of July 2007 (223 of 2007)  What a final for Iraq In Jakarta?

Football does play an important role in "political" society.

Just 1:0 was good enough to be the winner in AFC Asian Cup held on 29th July, 2007.

The goal was by the jersey No. 10.  Who is Youness?   A kurd?

It was mentioned by the commentator at the TV1 in LIVE broadcast that Malaysia got a lesson to take home with so much resources at its disposal when Iraq at war within themselves now has only bombs.
Iraq is fighting a civil war amongst the three groups namely #e, Sunni and Kurds but it is endless of bother and burden in the national politics.

According to the news report the Iraq team comprises players of the three groups and yet there is unity in football to win the trophy.

If these three groups are fighting like in their own homeland, would the team ever win any thing?

So with the first ever victory in Asian Cup, there is now peace (hopefully) in the homeland.

In Malaysia we have a team dominated for two decades by the majority race.  Some may think the Chinese cannot play football and yet Malaysia was beaten 5:1 by the China team in the opening match in home ground.

Is it the religion that the three groups are under oppression in Iraq?
Is it the religion and the race that Malaysia is victim of its own policy as far as football is concerned?

I hope the players are not staring at the 50 years Celebrations and that the total goals for the AFC and Merdeka Cup next month  would not make it to a records of 50 goals on all sides - winning (for) and losing (against) ones?  All together there are already 13 goals in AFC preliminary rounds.  Another 37 goals would be needed.  Possible or not?   Maybe we add up all the resignations, we can make it to 50.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2007 10:05 AM | Show all posts
Yawnnnn...next!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 10:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.423242 second(s), 38 queries .