Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 7295|Reply: 24

Taksub

[Copy link]
Post time 7-6-2007 07:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Human tendency to revere unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess brings about Taksub . Most Malaysians like to behave that way especially towards their political/religious leaders. What's you comment on this ?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-6-2007 07:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 7-6-2007 07:23 AM
Human tendency to revere unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess brings about Taksub . Most Malaysians like to behave that way especially towards their political/religious leaders. What's y ...

Does Taksud mean obssessed? :stp:

If Taksud is obssess.... then my comment is as simple as overwhelming of desire....

these desire lead to greed, greed leads to possessive and possessive leads to fear of losing........

and these fear of losing......

leads to desire and lead to obssession........... again.

the desire do not have to be desire for material things... it also mean that value that you hold.

I`ve encountered few over obssessive person. and it is somehow hard to communicate with them

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 7-6-2007 07:30 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2007 10:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 7-6-2007 07:24 AM

Does Taksud mean obssessed? :stp:

If Taksud is obssess.... then my comment is as simple as overwhelming of desire....

these desire lead to greed, greed leads to possessive and posse ...

I don't think taksub is obssessed. "Turut/ikut secara membuta tuli cakap/perintah/fatwa seseorang disebabkan terlampau memandang tinggi akan kedudukan dan status orang tersebut " is a correct meaning of it.

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 7-6-2007 10:09 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2007 11:50 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2 wei_loon5063's post

Taksub is like 'Obedience without Questions..'
say u like someone in the Ministry, u like say ALL is good even tho the proganda is all bull and is widely regarded as foolish.

my thoughts on Taksub..
Taksub is one of the traits of negative incomplacency in a society. biasness will somehow come into the picture..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2007 03:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by redsinner at 7-6-2007 11:50 AM
Taksub is like 'Obedience without Questions..'
say u like someone in the Ministry, u like say ALL is good even tho the proganda is all bull and is widely regarded as foolish.

my thoughts on ...

Agreed, especially the biasness part

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 7-6-2007 03:28 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2007 03:26 PM | Show all posts
And its a disease of the mind and soul , so hard to cure . Try advice them and they will attack you back like crazy

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-6-2007 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 7-6-2007 03:26 PM
And its a disease of the mind and soul , so hard to cure . Try advice them and they will attack you back like crazy

my personal view....

taksub is againts human nature...got something to do with unnatural power to stop people form thinking...maybe like black magic

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2007 07:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 7-6-2007 10:07 AM

I don't think taksub is obssessed. "Turut/ikut secara membuta tuli cakap/perintah/fatwa seseorang disebabkan terlampau memandang tinggi akan kedudukan dan status orang tersebut "  ...

I see....

In my opinion....

1) over respect

2) tak ada pendirian diri

3) Uneducated to justify what the leader say

You watch the movie Conan the barbarian before?

The leader in the movie said this: "what is more powerful than steel? It is the respect that people have for you and people are willing to die for you without any question"

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-6-2007 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 7-6-2007 03:26 PM

again.... answered in my second post.........

they are obssessed with their point of view that their leader is the best. when people say other wise, they attack.

one of the reason of attack is FEAR... they fear the truth that they believe is false. That is why they attack you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2007 08:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 7-6-2007 07:56 PM

again.... answered in my second post.........

they are obssessed with their point of view that their leader is the best. when people say other wise, they attack.

one of the reason  ...

Ok, you are right .... one point for you . Its frightening to see how they act once we question their leader's decision or action  (especially religious leader ) , as if the leader was immune from any sinful act

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2007 08:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 7-6-2007 07:53 PM

I see....

In my opinion....

1) over respect

2) tak ada pendirian diri

3) Uneducated to justify what the leader say

You watch the movie Conan the barbarian before?

T ...

wise thought

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2007 08:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by my-alja at 7-6-2007 03:37 PM

my personal view....

taksub is againts human nature...got something to do with unnatural power to stop people form thinking...maybe like black magic

Just look at PAS or UMNO fanatic followers , no black magic there but still taksub engulfs them .

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2007 09:04 PM | Show all posts
ignorance ----> partisanship (taksub) ---->favouritism ---->hatred----> oppression

Merriam Webster Online Dictionary
partisan[1,noun]
Main Entry: 1par穞i穝an Variant(s): also par穞i穤an \ˈp鋜-tə-zən, -sən, -ˌzan, chiefly British ˌp鋜-tə-ˈzan\ Function: noun Etymology: Middle French partisan, from north Italian dialect partiźan, from part part, party, from Latin part-, pars part Date: 1555 1: a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 7-6-2007 09:15 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2007 10:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 7-6-2007 08:22 PM

Just look at PAS or UMNO fanatic followers , no black magic there but still taksub engulfs them .

in that case, my comment refers to ajaran sesat....ayah pin

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2007 10:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 7-6-2007 08:17 PM

Ok, you are right .... one point for you . Its frightening to see how they act once we question their leader's decision or action  (especially religious leader ) , as if the leader was imm ...

I know.....

As they do not study the teachings... Say... Islam... they know less about the teaching and lazy want to study Quran.

In the end, they accept 100% what the Iman or Haji said.....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2007 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 7-6-2007 09:04 PM
ignorance ----> partisanship (taksub) ---->favouritism ---->hatred----> oppression...

Nice one..... but one more thing

ignorance ----> partisanship (taksub) ---->favouritism ---->hatred----> oppression----|
^
|_________________________________________________________________|

When you opress the "weak" one, you are blinded by power... therefore, you are ignorant again....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-6-2007 10:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 7-6-2007 10:39 PM

Nice one..... but one more thing

ignorance ----> partisanship (taksub) ---->favouritism ---->hatred----> oppression----|
^
|___________________________________________ ...

the never ending circle ....its a devil trap alright

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2007 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 7-6-2007 10:59 PM

the never ending circle ....its a devil trap alright

Is it devil? :stp:

What is the difference between syaitan and devil?

how do they deceive us?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2007 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 7-6-2007 10:36 PM

As they do not study the teachings... Say... Islam... they know less about the teaching and lazy want to study Quran.

In the end, they accept 100% what the Iman or Haji said.....

No, its not that they are lazy but they are being told by their imams and their muftis that they can't think/understand the Quran and Hadith by themselves due to their lack of knowledge of arabic language so they must rely 100% on what the muftis and imams say , if they proceed to think/understand the translation of the Quran/hadith on their own then they are taking syaitan as their teacher ....but they forget one thing , understanding and wisdom is given by God and not by imams and muftis ....so why can't they ask God directly to grant them wisdom and understanding in their effort to seek knowledge since God is closer to them then their jagular vein ! To seek knowledge from imams and muftis is ok and should be done but its not the only way , people must learn on their own as well . And everything must be verified , even knowledge from imams and muftis must be validated and must not be accepted and followed blindly since imams and muftis are human and unless you were a prophet then all humans are proned to incitement from Satan and can fall prey to it .

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2007 11:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 7-6-2007 11:14 PM

No, its not that they are lazy but they are being told by their imams and their muftis that they can't think/understand the Quran and Hadith by themselves due to their lack of knowledge of a ...

Oohh........ Now I see....

I thought the malays the learn Jawi.. not arabic.. or jawi=arabic?

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 05:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.335552 second(s), 47 queries .