ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4249|Reply: 3

Arnold Swarzennegger

[Copy link]
Post time 14-5-2007 09:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-5-2007 09:38 AM | Show all posts

The newish Governor of California and action-movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger and the Hummer jeep will forever be associated with each other.

Impressed by the military jeep抯 performance in the first Gulf War in 1991, he got hold of a couple shortly afterwards, and certainly the vast bulk of the car seems to match his tough-guy image. He spent many months persuading AM General (now part of General Motors) to make a civilian version, which they eventually did with the H1. Later the company produced the somewhat more practical, but still gigantic, H2. Striving to soften and widen his image, Schwarzenegger talked to Hummer owner GM about making a model that was, ahem, somewhat less environmentally uncompromising. In response GM has come up with a hydrogen powered version, the H2H.
In 2002, Schwarzenegger returned a Ferrari 360 Spider which he had recently bought, saying it didn抰 fit his new image. The flashy car, he told the dealership's president, might give potential voters the wrong idea: "I feel I need a car that would better telegraph my image as a candidate for California governor - a car that says I'm a man of the people."

Despite this however, in March 2003 he bought an Austrian six-wheeled tank called a Pinskower, and modified to render it legal to drive on city streets.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2007 10:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 SONofODIN's post

erk.....

camtu la nasib ahli bina bdn yg lain di kala tua....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2007 06:23 AM | Show all posts
Kalau tak maintain, memanglah camtu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 09:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067041 second(s), 29 queries .