Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Agul

P.U.L. (Pure Unconditional Love)

[Copy link]
Post time 8-8-2007 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hamizao at 6-8-2007 10:38 PM
More like two souls trying to be in one body rather than one soul  in two bodies! Pls refer to Aristotle.

Well the moral of the story is a lot of work has to go into preserving a relationshi ...

Hehe ...err....to be honest, I dont really read "complicated" books ....
Thus, I dont really understand the 2 souls in 1 body thing? (sorry)
[self-musing:  I thought that no matter what, we are who we are - an individual unlike others?]

Anyway, my theory:  "disillusionment"?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-8-2007 10:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mansairaku at 8-8-2007 11:54 PM

Hehe ...err....to be honest, I dont really read "complicated" books ....
Thus, I dont really understand the 2 souls in 1 body thing? (sorry)
[self-musing:  I thought that no matter w ...

Heheheh!
Yang one soul in two bodies ..............tu Aristotle cakap.
Yang two souls in one body .......tu hami cakap.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-8-2007 03:19 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by hamizao at 4-8-2007 09:21 PM

P.U.L? What's pure love first? Is it the same as unconditional love or is it (pure + unconditional) love ?燵/quote]

It's pure, and unconditional.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-8-2007 03:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ajinomotonosuga at 5-8-2007 08:16 AM

" Love that I understand is something that encompasses all, its somethingthat grow, it makes good things grow, expand and increase, alwaysbecoming more..."

itu what Agul typed, so saya quote jek.

so kalau Love grows sudah tentu ianya perlu kondisi for growth? anak tak makan buleh besar ka?

Unrolling stone gathers moss. Batu tak bergerak kumpui lumut. Parang tak di asah, lama2 tumpul. Otak tak bergerak lama2 'mati'. Body tak moving lama2 mati. So kenapa cinta musti tiada KONDISI  tapi boleh berkembang as u claimed.

i wait for ur elaboration, patiently (kondisi cinta nih )

Of course, it's Gods love that makes tha world go rounds, plants grow, live continues living, joy being experienced.

Tiada kondisi bermaksud tiada kondisi untuk kita merasanya.燱e don't have to爌ut爈imit to our loves.營t is爊ot燿ependent爋n爋utside燾ircumstance. It燿oesn't爉ean爐hat爄t燿oesn't爃ave燼ny爀ffect.營t燿oes.

No condition means you don't have to be limited to what happens in your life. People are good, people are bad, loves them uncondtionally...

There was a lovely poem. I can't remember it right now. If I am not mistaken it was a reiki poem. It's about doing loving爐hings,爀venthough爌eople燾an燽e爃urtful,爄nsensitive燼nd爓hatnot.

To make it grow, you must nurture it. You, yourself must do it. It's a kind of work. Put aside some time, or maybe just try to feel loving kindness to all.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-8-2007 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mansairaku at 5-8-2007 12:49 PM
over the years,
my perspective of "love" has changed .. i guess,
when i was younger and didnt know any better, it was as simple as "living happily ever after"
but as i grew, "love" is not as simple a word as it seemed to be,
there are different levels, different shades, different versions of "love",
and the more i grew,
the more i found that "love" can never be a constant,
and it is never stagnant,
it needs oiling, it needs maintenance, and ...and luck? perhaps?

and recently,
i think i have lost the meaning of "love"
the four-letter word has more or less no meaning,
over-used, mis-used, ab-used, ..

perhaps it is better to look at all the unsaid words ..

Love is BIG. I like what you said about the different levels, versions, shades and how it's never constant, or stagnant.

It does need care. Like growing plants. We have to always cultivate our love.
I am爊ot爏ure about luck but爉aybe pluck is more important.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-8-2007 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by zenita at 5-8-2007 11:34 PM
PUL? erm susah.. most of the time, we want people to reciprocate. family of course, you can sacrifice for them, for your younger brothers without asking for return.. but kalau bercinta tu, susah sikit. if you loyal to your bf and your bf is not, would you still stay with him? dont know about you but i wouldnt. i do give my unconditional love to my family and friends. friends, no matter how difference our personalities/opinions are, we're still close and care for each other. so, if a wife can give an unconditional love to the husband, despite knowing the bad things that the husband do and stay with him thru thick and thin, deserved my respect.

In a nutshell, PUL is possible but it takes great sacrifice (my opinion lah  )

First of all, my replies are to your question, but not specifically about you. It's about us all. 燤e爄ncluded.

I said that we must love all, unconditionally. However it seems that this is where most people爀rr.燬ome爌eople燼re爐oo爊ice.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 10-8-2007 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by zenita at 5-8-2007 11:42 PM
i agree with Maisara.

some things are better left unsaid. whats the point of saying 'i love you' but at the same time main kayu tiga ke ape. its just 'words'. its the action that differentiate ...

I am not sure if I am afraid. But I've seen my married friends life and their life are being overrun.

switch off offtopic.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2007 05:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 10-8-2007 03:19 PM

It's pure, and unconditional.

You mean ...pure is with condition? That's interesting. I kind of equate pure love = true love.....the very essence of love. At this level there is no rule nor condition required to contain it. The giver just KNOWS how to give it .....................

[ Last edited by  hamizao at 10-8-2007 05:05 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-8-2007 05:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #88 hamizao's post

Not really, it's just the way I words it out.

You just say it in one breath, pure unconditional love.

It's something, hard to articulate. It's love. But it's not romantic love or the love we feel for people we like or value in life. Kinda different. We can feel different kind of love for a single person. A concoction or mixture of love, I say.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2007 01:59 PM | Show all posts

Reply #89 Agul's post

I understand... it is not easy to describe that which we feel. I think  'love' in the normal usage of the word as you have described ....agape, eros, romamtic.....is fine with me. I am inclined to think that these do exist in each person in varying degrees...subject to one's needs as a physical creature. Am in search of that one true love that's pure that transends all boundaries and is everlasting. Is there such a thing?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2007 11:21 PM | Show all posts
i think...this concept is only applied for mother and her kids, not for couples

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2007 12:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by my-alja at 13-8-2007 11:21 PM
i think...this concept is only applied for mother and her kids, not for couples

not quite so my alja ...
there are mothers, who'd kill their newborn babies ..
there are mothers, who'd put a blind eye to their children's sufferings in favour of a male company ...
sad, but true ..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2007 11:16 AM | Show all posts

Reply #92 Mansairaku's post

tu ibu ayam..bukan manusia

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2007 05:52 PM | Show all posts
This is for all men and women of goodwill.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2007 05:54 PM | Show all posts

Balas #91 my_alja\ catat

Mother may love their child no matter what. So in a sense it's unconditional.

But for these love to exist the child must be of the mothers... So there is condition after all...

[ Last edited by  Agul at 15-8-2007 05:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-8-2007 02:21 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-8-2007 12:15 AM | Show all posts

pure unconditional love..........

everyday is love.
love n only love....
everything is about love... forever.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-12-2007 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Most people mistakes ego approval for love.
Ego approval, or self validation is not love.
It never is.

That's why so many people are always hurting.
And they say thing likes love hurts.

And poets were born, expressing melancholia, sadness,  depression helplessness and victimisation.
Little did they know, they were not talking about love.
A poet of ego approval?
Doesn't give anice ring, does it?

But it is just something of the ego construct.
Something small, selfish and insufficient.

People always demand and continuously beg, force for love, which actually is just ego approval.
That is why so much longing. So much desperation and frustation.
Just because it is not love.

Love would never hurt.
If it is love, it never will.

Pure Unconditional Love is whole.
Perfect as it is.

[ Last edited by  Agul at 6-12-2007 11:13 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2007 02:55 PM | Show all posts
pure unconditional love is purely understanding..it is knowledge..it is what bw those two ears of human being

kalo oang islam misal kita sebut Allah Maha Mencintai.

so apa makna? kalo dia cinta why all those durjana or keburukan manusia , perang etc?? kenapa tuhan unleash iblis and the gang?

i think ramai salu di aju soalan cam ni..esp pada yang masalah jiwa yang dah kronik sampai blame tuhan blame nabi blame agama so depa become pure object..ada mula ada akhir then kaputz

is there any beginning in love? is there any ending?

if not..then what it is this LOVE?

one has to grasp the idea of being a creator..misal soang pengukir or pembuat kete proton or buat robot ..would one produce something cincai2? i think mostly sapa MAKAN GAJI akan produce cincai2 kut.. unless arrrrrrrtistic people..depa produce something ingenuous..kalo depa tak puas hati apa depa cipta..it wont come out ler kan?

what is that producing the best out of them? isnt it LOVE? without love can anything be produced?

so kita nampak ada KATEGORI cinta..low order naikk naikk naikk sampai top order..everything is a system but does love a system? i think love is not a system..it is NOT A PRODUCTION. i think love is an aftermath, impact, effect as THE RESULT OF CULMINATION of HEAD AND HEART. It is a UNION of these two.

so any action, as result of head and heart is a love provided  it is not THE WRONG PATH..

sebab itu tuhan turunkan KITAB PERINGATAN..the quran. the show the right path.

so saya percaya even dari 'love' buleh terbit EVIL DEEDS. Religion is the HEAD of love and RELATIONSHIP with others being (ciptaan) is the heart of love. So it is not LOVE that bind humans but it must be RELIGION..a DOCTRINATION. Only then is the right path prevails.

at the top of religion sudah tentu Tuhan dan rukun islam rukun iman seme tu ler. actually what is love is already what is religion. So tak hairan dulu di eropah istilah ROMANTIC LOVE terpakai..kalo kita susuli tenguk btui2 it is ROMANtic love..regarding segalanya mengenai ROM dan empayar budaya nya. Roman culture..malah tak hairan Valentine Day berkaitan isu paderi di bunuh pasal kawinkan tentera Roman...dari salah satu mitos dan kendian ada mitos lain kata hari valentine tu actually hari pagan yang kendian paderi rome ganti pada hari depa .one way to gather the masses lah ok?

so ianya bersangkut kait dengan isu RELIGION or masa tu Kristianiti Katolik or Roman Katolik yang kini grup Kristian terbesar.

i would rather grasp religion dan sebab saya orang islam..so agama Islam..in it already full of everything , love included.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2007 06:34 PM | Show all posts
It is very important to express pure unconditional love however you don抰 need and it is best not to report about it.
The act should be performed for the sole purpose of expressing unconditional love, if you report and talk about it then it is not pure , you gain some additional benefits, you do to look cool or holy.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 06:33 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.386672 second(s), 47 queries .