Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: St.Yeepi

Big Bang

[Copy link]
Post time 18-5-2007 05:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #120 paparock's post

nice argument.... kite nampak universe makin besar, tapi sebenarnye ia makin jauh...

tapi nampaknya universe makin besar, matter sama je... so pasal tu universe dikatakan expanding...

dan the redshift phenomenon....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2007 09:50 PM | Show all posts

Reply #120 paparock's post

15billion light years........... harap maklum.........

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2007 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 18-5-2007 09:50 PM
15billion light years........... harap maklum.........

Oh, sekarang dah naik jadi 15 billion tahun cahaya la dan bukan around 13 bil macam sebelum ni. We must have a brand new powerful telescope then..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2007 11:54 PM | Show all posts

Reply #123 paparock's post

If I`m not forgotten, it is latest hubble telescope that launched up the outer space and can see 15 billion light years.

But they are building new type of telescope... instead of picking up light, it sense conms rays, gravitational wave, electromagnetic wave etc....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 12:47 AM | Show all posts
Nevermind... now we know that the age of our universe is relative to our telescope technology.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 05:23 PM | Show all posts

Reply #125 paparock's post

yeah, that is true... the Hubble constant varies with time, so does the 'age', i mean measured age of the universe...

But i wonder... hmmm... what about the fate of our universe then... will the universe collapse under the Big Crunch??

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-5-2007 05:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aku_EnSeM at 19-5-2007 05:23 PM
yeah, that is true... the Hubble constant varies with time, so does the 'age', i mean measured age of the universe...

But i wonder... hmmm... what about the fate of our universe then... will t ...

I thought even Quran say the world will collapse like the big crunch.
Ni tak baca quran ya?
dah telalu asyik dengan Justin ni.........
Big cruch is like big bang.. just that opposite direction.
Buddha said this world will born die and reborn again and repeat forever....
Is it?

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 19-5-2007 05:40 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 05:59 PM | Show all posts
Okay, now lets say our universe took 15 billion years to get to its current state and size. So how long will it take crunch itself down to the size of a bean? I would say crunching is going to be much faster than building...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2007 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by paparock at 19-5-2007 05:59 PM
Okay, now lets say our universe took 15 billion years to get to its current state and size. So how long will it take crunch itself down to the size of a bean? I would say crunching is going to be much faster than building...

Not the size of a bean la...

But nothing..... nothing at all....

Newton 3rd law... there exist opposite force.

THe universe will keep on expading and there will be a force pulling it back. like a spring with a mass. you let go. it will keep expanding till a limit then it will retract back. same for universe. the force will be enormous till everything being crunched into nothing....

then from that nothing, another big bang will be created again and another big crunch... again and again.......

We don`t talk about big crunch first. just talk about the life of our solar system. if our sun explodes, we cant run. no where to run...

So should ask... when our sun explodes?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 06:18 PM | Show all posts
And about blackhole, I always have this question in mind. Because blackhole is said to be remnant of a dead star, it size must be relatively small and stay at the same spot orbiting the host galaxy just like when it was still a star. If that is so, it wont have much effect to others..

[ Last edited by  paparock at 19-5-2007 06:24 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 06:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 19-5-2007 06:03 PM

Not the size of a bean la...

But nothing..... nothing at all....

Newton 3rd law... there exist opposite force.

THe universe will keep on expading and there will be a force pull ...

According to scientist our sun still have 5 - 6 biliion years to spend its remaining fuel, so dont worry.. And about the ultimate cruching size of our universe, I say it wont be going to nothingness. There will be something. How big, I dont know. Unless God say, "okay... everything vanish please..."

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 06:57 PM | Show all posts
I heard when big crunch the universe wil be going backward until the  moment of big bang..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 07:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Atomic_Omnikid at 19-5-2007 06:57 PM
I heard when big crunch the universe wil be going backward until the  moment of big bang..

Wait until the red turns to blue...

But let say the process of crunching happens immediately, and everything is rushing back into each other at more than the speed of light, do we have any chance to know about it? Or we will just vanish without realizing anything?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2007 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aku_EnSeM at 19-5-2007 05:23 PM

But i wonder... hmmm... what about the fate of our universe then... will t ...

nobody can answer untill we can understand wat is dark energy

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2007 10:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Atomic_Omnikid at 19-5-2007 06:57 PM

dont wori, u wont witness it

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2007 10:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by paparock at 19-5-2007 06:18 PM
And about blackhole, I always have this question in mind. Because blackhole is said to be remnant of a dead star, it size must be relatively small and stay at the same spot orbiting the host galaxy just like when it was still a star. If that is so, it wont have much effect to others..

even if our sun goes to blackhole immediately, it wont affect us i mean in term of gravity attraction. our earth still orbit and rotating at the same speed. but for everyday life of course it affect us since we need the light. so to answer ur question, yes it wont much effect to others, just don go near it

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-6-2007 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by prototaip at 29-3-2007 08:31 PM
Bagi aku,teori Big Bang cuma sekadar teori sahaja,bukannya ia sesuatu teori sahih.
Sama juga seperti Teori Darwin yang memang teori saja,tetapi kesahihannya dipertikaikan...

hello, ko ingat teori tuh maknanya tak soheh lagi ke? baik teori mahupun law, perlu soheh dulu baru dapat title tuh. bezanya law nih biasenye dalam formula matematik dan teori nih in words

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2007 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by paparock at 19-5-2007 12:47 AM
Nevermind... now we know that the age of our universe is relative to our telescope technology.

do u mean the longer we could see, the older our universe?

yeah we do measure universe age by using telescope but the distance doesn't matter. the formula to calculate universe age is 1/H and H is hubble constant. we get this H by averaging local galaxies properties. so distance and telescope power is not a factor

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2007 11:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Atomic_Omnikid at 4-4-2007 12:39 AM

E=mc^2,is equation from Einstein's Theory conerning nuclear energy,I also have heard about antimatter in article about future space shuttle fuel,about positron etx etc..dark energy is that equivalent of dark matter ,or it isn't? :stp:  

btw,can i ask you a question? what is neutrinos anyway?

when hydrogen fuse with another hydrogen in star's core it produce energy, positron and neutrinos. energy aka light can't pass throuht the dense core. it would take thousands of years before it reached it surface and goes outward as we see it as light. but neutrinos is different. it can pass everything. so the way to study star's core reaction is by detecting this neutrinos. we build neutrinos detector deep inside earth to prevent disturbance. onli neutrinos can pass through everything and reach the detector

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2007 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Arissa_Sofea at 9-4-2007 07:27 AM

another one is electron of course....they are called the 'leptons'.....they exist at quantum level......at any time...there are about 5 billions millions of neutino particles passing right th ...

actually to classify correctly....Lepton types: electron, muon, tau, and neutrino.....these particles are different compared to quarks in that they exist individually (point particles) rather than aggregates of quarks in hadrons such as proton.....and leptons does not interact through strong nuclear force, whereas quarks do interact with strong nuclear force.....

studying neutrino will enable scientists grasp the mechanism at quantum level...which is a major breakthrough.....at the moment, the leading country is Japan in the study of neutrino

ekkk malaysia don have any ahh?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 08:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.105544 second(s), 42 queries .