Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: 13Friday

Justice for Sabah but how?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 31-3-2007 08:25 AM | Show all posts

watershed to new independence

JK's Digest No. 29 of March 2007 (55 of 2007)  Watershed for Sabah once truly independent by its own.

That was before the DUBIOUS claim by Sulu Sultan in 1878.

North Borneo was once no man's land, as it was part of Borneo once sort of ruled by
the Sultan of Brunei.  Actually nobody has sovereignty over the total area of North Borneo.

Those people only ruled over the rivers and the riverine land.
Then the British was given the land on the west coast of North Borneo by the Sultan of Brunei.

The Sulu Sultan claimed the land on the eastern part of North Borneo but no proof with any document.

The Sulu Sultan never ruled over the said land but soon gave it away to the Dent and Overbeck.

Since 1881, that was the threshold of great times for North Borneo now Sabah.  Sabah did celebrate 100 years of what in 1991 I do not know.  A rozak I would say.

Then in 1963 we were truly independent for 16 short days and then the plunge into turmoil on 16th September 1963 , that is when we lost our independence in the true sense of that word.

Like the WWII was the watershed for a change of the political and economical feature in the third world, (young new independent nations followed) and War with Argentina over Falkland - an Island there was the watershed for Margaret Thather's hold of power in Great Britain (DE 31/3/2007),  in Sabah we are also past the watershed of power abuses for 44 years with the breach of Malaysia Agreement now coming into reality.    The reality is the independence of Sabah yet again as no one as proven in history can hold Sabah for much longer.

The most celebrated birthdays in public since 2003 of the Chief Minister of Sabah in Datuk Musa Aman (Khan) (whoever drop the surname is divinely illegal) and the corruption
Police  reports are the final lapse of the watershed for Sabah for a total change away from Federalism since 1963.  With the ACA DG not renewed, MAK is next to follow suit.

JUSTICE FOR SABAH by Sabahans only.

Illegal Governments must go NOW.   

I am ready to takeover the reign in Sabah.

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON)
http://mega-icc-group-sabah-migs.blogspot.com/    http://won-borneo.blogspot.com/
Latest Book: Biodiversity Challenge-Haze Health Hell ISBN983-2653-24-X
Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,
EPIC of Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Unity and National Service.
EPIC of Sabah - 3rd Ed., WATER, A tussle in biodiversity of two liquids - palm oil and water,
Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, A Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Integrity (2006).
http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 31-3-2007 08:26 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-3-2007 01:44 PM | Show all posts

NOW is the time

JK's Digest No. 30 of March 2007 (56 of 2007)  We are about to witness a total change

Even in Johore, there are relaxations on the 50 years traditions when investors are lured.

So in Sabah, a new Government would be soon established.  We cannot be under the influence
of Federalism for some hidden agenda and personal gains.

As I had posted since 1998 when I was Internet connected and in the Borneo Forum now off-line since
Sabah Government intervened, I did indicate the vision and mission of Sabah in Borneo.

Summary of the article below:-
Overseas readers to note of the changes to come to Sabah.
Sarawakians in Sabah in great number - WHY?
Voodoo then since Colonial days, freemasonism and now on me
READ on and pass on .....

Many of my readers here are overseas.  Many are overseas for various reasons including those who are forced to migrate and to remain that way.  Many of you have resources and skills to rebuild the degraded Sabah after 44 years.  You could have made a right decision then and you are going to make another right decision soon. Meanwhile make preparation for that direction in your life.  Please tell your overseas friends about the likely new developments in Sabah.

Please take sometime to make a simple plan what you can do for Sabah to revived Sabah, once your homeland or still your homeland (not separable), or going to make this your new home or second home.  Whatever that maybe, we need to give our thoughts seriously for the future of all.

It is irony that Sabah has been left as it had been as if it was being manipulated by so many groups for greedy intention.  All these must change - although Kota Kinabalu only does see much physical developments in a lopsided developments in Sabah vis-a-vis the East coast and the rural areas in the interior (hinterland).  We need to develop Sabah in a fairer and practical measure with the right priority for each region within Sabah.  Many may claim that the foreigners have contributed much to Sabah but it is unjustified claim.  If we leave that to them, it is going to run down Sabah as we have witnessed that.  What we observe is that the population explosion is not matched by an equivalent level of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) meaning that it is poorer for the greater majority of the people of Sabah especially the marginalised local people.

I am sorry to say that some people claim that Sarawak twice the size of Sabah is better off than Sabah is not true.  If that is true, why are Sarawakians flocking to Sabah over the last three decades?  If you study the demographic trend of Sarawak, the population is not of upward trend as it is expected of any States in the nation.  Sabah population has seen unusual upward trend for the inclusion of extra people Identity Cards - which is damaging for the unplanned phenomenon.   Now it is very sad the Sarawakians have imported into Sabah the undesirable elements of gangsterism and secret societies as it is now exposed by the latest highlight in the Parliament only a few days ago.  This is really a challenge for Sabahans and we must be strong to do that spiritually.

FYI, the British left prematurely because of the onslaught of voodoo and the like.   The British leadership in Sabah under the influence of the increasing role of freemasonism could not overcome such spiritual attacks of the evil ones.  For me, I have survived the attacks of the District Grandmaster in Tun Mustapha and others that followed till today exacerbated by the milk discord because God has a mission for me in Sabah.  Many had died for me instead -sad. Ask the Police people involved  in the period 1987-1993.  These evil attacks in all sorts of format is still going on.  Please pray for me always as we work together for God's glory in Sabah.

Anyone wants to be part of my new books - A critical review Claim on Sabah (up to a 1,000 pages)  and A case of Independence for Sabah- pros and cons  (200 pages) with another of 1,000 pages to come.  

http://mega-icc-group-sabah-migs.blogspot.com/    http://won-borneo.blogspot.com/
Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,
EPIC of Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Unity and National Service.
EPIC of Sabah - 3rd Ed., WATER, A tussle in biodiversity of two liquids - palm oil and water,
Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, A Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Integrity (2006).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2007 08:06 AM | Show all posts

over due

JK's Digest No. 2 of April 2007 (61 of 2007) Call to Musa Aman Khan to resign

Yes, when he resigns UMNO Sabah should go away as well. (see the MT article below for the third confession on Project IC).
The inseparable evil of Project IC and UMNO resulting in ethnic cleansing and apartheid phenomenon.
When we talk of 1994, ex Deputy President of UMNO and ex Deputy Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim was also involved in Hyatt Hotel for a week or two just before the polling day. The whole hotel was booked and out of bound to others where Anwar should tell us what actually happened then. Who actually paid for this operation? UMNO or the Federal Government?
So it is timely that Sabah be ruled by a truly local party to bring justice for Sabah.
Meanwhile to clean up the corrupted electoral rolls loaded with phantom voters and Project IC holders, we need to have a period of two years under an emergency Government led by myself and others while a Royal Commission of Inquiry is in force.
Otherwise any general elections would be null and void without any meaning in the context of independence of Sabah within Malaysia.

http://mega-icc-group-sabah-migs.blogspot.com/ http://won-borneo.blogspot.com/

Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, A Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Integrity (2006). Books to come:- A cr

01/04: Musa harus letak jawatan sebagai Ketua Menteri Sabah
Category: General Posted by: Raja Petra http://malaysia-today.net/blog2006/reports.php?itemid=3526

Oleh 慏eep Throat

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-4-2007 09:43 PM | Show all posts

Hajiji - ha jit jit

JK's Digest No. 38 of April 2007 (94 of 2007)  This is going to happen in Sabah
A total change of system with a local Sabahan party NOT linked to the Federal parties like
UMNO (Until Malays No Options) in Sabah or PKR.   We cannot move if we are linked to one of the
Federal based party and I am talking of the ruling party in Sabah.
If it is opposition and forever opposition, you can be linked in whatever ways you like.
We all know that Sabah has been under the Federalism since 1963 and what do we get?
Second poorest in the nation with all the worst  things at the TOP- stench is what we call.
You may say we may not get the fund from the Federal Government but we know we have been shortchanged for 44 years to the the tune of minimium of RM40 billions.
But I have already submitted complaints to the International Criminal Courts (ICC) and likely to ask RM120 billions from Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia.  Is that enough?  If we don't fight for it peacefully via the power of the pen, and acting together, you can dream that money can drop into our hands. So act now.  Don't say we would not have the money.  I have been writing enough of these in my books and my emails.
If my effort is ignored, then why suddenly Philippines signed the maritime agreement with Malaysia as negotiated for years.  I have posted my complaint to ICC  to the Philippines news website.  So now we must monitor the result of the maritime agreement to ensure that no new illegal arrivals.
Some would argue that Federal Government does not owe Sabah any money after 44 years but together we can work out a good sum and likely more than RM40b.  What the Federal Government incurs in administering Sabah is to collect all those revenues all going to the Central Fund only to utilised for Peninsula in megalomania wasteful projects.  Federal projects in Sabah are also hijacked by their main contractors.
Then some would argue that many Malayan soldiers died in Sabah defending us against the Indonesia's Confrontation but that is part of the Malaysia Agreement.  Actually the Five power nations helped to defend Sabah.
A total change is desirable to resolve the two main issues namely:-
Security and Sovereignty both are very much impacted by the Project IC or Project M resulting in ethnic cleansing and lopsided apartheid phenomenon when illegals become bumiputra overnight by holding genuine identity cards.  We have 1 - 2 millions fake citizens and such citizens are equally very choosy as we continue to rely on the endless illegal workers.
Sabah has been overrun like a Tsunami of illegal and illegalities, and UMNO (Until Malays No Options) is entangled in this grievous dilemma of fake citizens loaded in the faulty Electoral Roll.
UMNO had this agenda initially to have the Malay migration from Peninsula but that programme failed miserable and so resorted then to use the illegal ending in millions of fake citizens.
Since UMNO is not prepared to implement the cleaning up of the fake citizens in Sabah despite so many calls since 1987, then this job must be left to the local Sabahans under my leadership prepared to face all the consequences of personal safety including voodoo which I had overcomed for years.  Thank God.
Sabah deserve the best treatment under the Malaysia Agreement.
It is not funny and rather cynical that UMNO only did superficial surgery in Machap and now Ijok when by-elections are held.  So it is buy election for small constitutuencies.  How to tackle Sabah so big in any General Elections except to make silly promises only to be broken after the rigged election results are announced.  So a long wait for another 4-5 years for what?  
Sabah's problem is further exacerbated by those fake citizens and undocumented illegal people who import their woes into Sabah.  So how to revive Sabah and give the genuine Sabahans their basic rights when imported problems are aplenty resulting in massive squatter colonies.
Even the screening of the squatters in Sri Tanjung had gone into silent mode for more than a month.
The Federal Cabinet on Illegal has largely being sleeping, for the UMNO knows it is beseiged by its own illegal deeds.
The socalled Federal Task Force on Illegal had actually regularised hundred of thousands with genuine identity cards.
We do not need any armed conflict as in Aceh and Timor leste, but we can get the right results by proper negotiation as in 1962/63 but betrayed by trickery which I code as "Rape of Isabah" in the nine years old in 1972.
When I wrote the EPIC of Sabah, many people were jittery.  Today, that book is milestone of evidence.  Even the little illegal street kids unschooled would claim Sabah as theirs when encountered, and yet our own local people born and grown up here dare not fight for the basic rights.  So when CASH had the signature campaign for a Royal Commission of Inquiry, who are so coward to contribute?
Now I know I have the leadership since 1970 but some people think they can do better.  Why sudden increased trend of Police Reports on corruption?  This did not happen by accident as I started to lodge Police Reports since 2004, as I moved with the divine directions.  After making more than 8 Police Reports on very sensitive issues, some people jump in this bandwagon.  So the Police and ACA find themselves cannot handle so many massive and bulky reports within a few years.  Now I had done 11 Police Reports worth more than a Trillion Ringgit.
My survival in hardship has actually steered me on to claim the Chief Executive post in Sabah to make it happen with divine guidance - A total new system in Sabah away from Federalism of rotten deals.  If you don't believe this, you can read two items by concerned people of Malaysia.  (so read on)
http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Unity and National Service.
Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, A Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Integrity (2006).  Books to come:-  A critical review- claim on Sabah and A case of Independence for Sabah - EPIC of  pros and cons, Introduction to TSUNAMI of illegals and illegalities in SABAH;  TSUNAMI of illegals and illegalities in SABAH.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-4-2007 09:45 PM | Show all posts

good lessons

Lessons from Singapore and HK

11 Mar 2007 Tunku Abdul Aziz.

THE very idea of a new metropolis in southern Johore to rival Singapore and Hong Kong is intriguing, to put it mildly. Sceptics, of whom there are many in our midst, are already raising their eyebrows, plucked or otherwise, as if to say, "Here we go again!" Malaysia's thirst for the "superlatives", and don't we know it, is unquenchable. I see nothing wrong with our trying to replicate the best; the verdict of the international business community is that Singapore and Hong Kong are the best cities in our region in which to live and work.
We, too, have a great city, Kuala Lumpur, the pride of the nation. Why is it that in spite of the iconic Twin Towers and the biggest this and the longest that, we do not measure up to international standards?
Some years ago, the Economist Conferences invited me to deliver a speech in Bangkok on (no prizes for guessing) fighting corruption. The three-day gathering was attended by dozens of high-powered chief financial officers of multinational corporations in the Asia Pacific. The Economist's straw poll during the conference asked which city they would choose if they were setting up a regional office, and, by implication where they would prefer to live as expatriates.
To a man/woman, the choice was Hong Kong first and Singapore second. Kuala Lumpur, to my utter consternation and embarrassment as a proud Malaysian, did not even get a look-in.
In the late autumn of 1999, 1 was a guest at a private dinner in Washington DC. An American private investment banker who had just returned from a shopping" trip to Malaysia was asked, "Of all the countries in Asia, where would you invest your clients' money?" His reply shook me to the marrow: "Anywhere except Malaysia." He then mentioned how a senior government official had told him that a foreigner could not buy a Malaysian company unless he had a Malay partner and he would be more than happy to recommend one in the spirit of US/Malaysia relations. Upon further enquiry, it turned out that the proposed partner was the civil servant's brother-in-law. I spent much of the evening explaining to the Americans that it was not government policy that a foreigner had to have a Malay partner before he could acquire assets in Malaysia.

The point about these little stories is that both Hong Kong and Singapore set out deliberately to become attractive, well-ordered and safe cosmopolitan cities in which business could be conducted with minimum inconvenience. They have not become great cities by accident.
For us, so used to and comfortable with our slapdash approach to doing things, it will require a complete culture change, which in turn can come about only if there is an unequivocal commitment by the government to facilitate the necessary change management.
Nothing less than a thoroughgoing reform of our legal framework, rules and regulations will suffice.
When we talk about the Iskandar Development Region (IDR) as a metropolis to rival both Hong Kong and Singapore, we are entering the realm of serious competition, in every respect, with the top world competitiveness heavyweight champions.
While I have not the slightest doubt that we are more than up to pouring colossal amounts of cash and concrete into this project, do we have the capacity and inclination to see it through by continually seeking to meet the ever-changing global environment and business requirements? Judged by almost all the important social, economic and environmental indicators, these two cities beat the Twin Towers hands down.
Our only claim to fame is that Kuala Lumpur is the cheapest city in the world for visiting businessmen.
What we want badly are those who will come to set up offices and live here and add richness not only to our economy but also to our national diversity. Being cheap may count as a competitive advantage, but in our case, listening to the woes of foreign businessmen trying to set up operations here and dealing with the bureaucracy, we seem to offer a service that is cheap but with a nasty twist in the tail. And when we factor in corruption, then doing business in Malaysia becomes costly.
Ever wondered why more foreign direct investment is not parking itself here? Talk to both the local and foreign business communities, and what they have to say based on their experiences would make your hair curl.
Both Singapore and Hong Kong, which the IDR aspires to rival, started as very corrupt societies and yet today are among the top IO least corrupt countries in the world, according to the Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index.
In short, they have shown that corruption is bad for business, especially global business, and they are making sure that the good old days will never come back to haunt them again.
Have we the political will to confront corruption decisively or have we run out of steam?
If the dream of a new super metropolis is not to become a fiasco and a burden, to be borne, as always, by the hapless taxpayer, the government must ensure that the IDR is as different from Kuala Lumpur as it is possible to be.
Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur has absolutely nothing to offer in either efficiency or integrity. Again, do not take my word for it; ask the long-suffering taxpayers of Kuala Lumpur.
We have the great fortune of starting from scratch, from the ground up, and we have the biggest advantage of all: The lessons we can learn from Hong Kong and Singapore on what makes them tick as the preferred business destinations of East Asia and the Pacific.
No shame in learning from two "little red dots" which, in my book, are truly "islands of integrity".
In summary, therefore, do not put crooks in charge, so that good governance can take root to make the IDR shine even brighter than Hong Kong and Singapore. And while we are in a dreaming mood, why not throw in Dubai for good measure?
We are entitled to our dreams. This is Malaysia, after all.

Tunku Abdul Aziz is a former special adviser to the UN secretary-general on Ethics.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-4-2007 09:47 PM | Show all posts

good read

BURDEN OF THE DOOM NATION

The Sabah Scenario
The incredible has sort of being exposed when I received this kind of list of 55 items (see the next three pages).
        Actually the 55 items are just samples of what are going on that go unreported in the official press, and yet Malaysia claims to have a press that is far from FREE.  Would this be any good even in the 21st century when there is cry for justice, fairness and survival in globalisation?
        So who would like to add on the list as per pages 2-4 for the common good of the young nation of 50 years in 2007?  We need to know in the information age.
        Enough pains and dilemmas have emerged themselves through the social, economic and financial dimensions irregularly but consistently.  When those developments are exposed, the citizens find themselves helpless to deal with them as the entrapment would be too much for the nation.  The Government is also in dilemma in many cases where bail out in the use of taxpayers' funds of billion of Ringgit were regularly done without the consent of the people.  I do not want to list them here for the obvious ones are known while many cases are still in hidden agenda.
        For Sabah, the scenarios are definitely worst if compared with those listed are in Peninsula Malaysia but do we learn anything at all in short 43 years in Malaysia?  Sabah had been so rich as labelled as Texas of Malaysia and if all the wealth and resources are retained within Sabah, every Sabahan would be a millionaire in Ringgit.  Even the little that is left is still outside the hands of Sabahans.  Instead of wealth, much incidences of burden are emerging in Sabah as we share the crisis in the nation facing new challenging in the 21st Century.
        Sabahans have to go the national approach in dealing with global crisis, while our own local ones are swept under the carpet or just overlooked. The fuel crisis is just a simple illustration.  Despite our fossil wealth, we still are penalised for the increase of fuel costs across the board as applied for the nation. Against a background of our backwardness in many areas with a very big rural hinterland, and many disadvantages like shipping costs and remoteness and higher costs of living not to mention the rampant corruptions at all levels,  Sabah case must be viewed with some adjustments that can bring some relief especially to many working people.  I hope working and business people would indicate how they have been burdened by rising costs in transportation like parking charges and fuel costs which have pushed many living costs up when salaries adjustment are not possible with the almost stagnant economy. Can we voice that out?
        On the contrary, the ugly adjustments have occurred like the ethnic cleansing where a million and more illegals have become dubious citizens through genuine identity cards.  The other is the "apartheid phenomenon" even in the rewarding of loans and scholarships for the qualified students.  The Government should come out with an updated list as how scholarships and loans by Sabah Foundation had been given over the decades, rather than just publish those names of defaulters in repayment of loans.  What about those given scholarship when they fail in their obligations?  Also Petronas should also publish its full list of scholarships given out through the decades.  How many of the awardees come from Sabah?   You can go on as well but with much pain to be released.  Joshua Kong jkong823@tm.net.my  26th March, 2006

From: Chang, Esther Date: 03/16/06 09:05:18 To: Dom Yip Subject: FW: [SPAM] Still wana stay in Malaysia,read this.... GOOD COUNTRY WITH BAD PEOPLE
*Still wana stay in Malaysia,read this....GOOD COUNTRY WITH BAD PEOPLE**

List of racial discriminations in Malaysia, practiced by government as
wellas government agencies. This list is an open secret. Best verified by
government itself because it got the statistics.

This list is not in the order of importance, that means the first one
on the list is not the most important and the last one on the list does not
mean least important.

This list is a common knowledge to a lot of Malaysians, especially
those non-malays (Chinese, Ibans, Kadazans, Orang Asli, Indians, etc) who
were being racially discriminated.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 20-4-2007 09:50 PM | Show all posts

please read on

From: Chang, Esther Date: 03/16/06 09:05:18 To: Dom Yip Subject: FW: [SPAM] Still wana stay in Malaysia,read this.... GOOD COUNTRY WITH BAD PEOPLE
*Still wana stay in Malaysia,read this....GOOD COUNTRY WITH BAD PEOPLE**

List of racial discriminations in Malaysia, practiced by government as
wellas government agencies. This list is an open secret. Best verified by
government itself because it got the statistics.

This list is not in the order of importance, that means the first one
on the list is not the most important and the last one on the list does not
mean least important.

This list is a common knowledge to a lot of Malaysians, especially
those non-malays (Chinese, Ibans, Kadazans, Orang Asli, Indians, etc) who
were being racially discriminated.

Figures in this list are estimates only and please take it as a guide
only. Government of Malaysia has the most correct figures. Is government of
Malaysia too ashamed to publish their racist acts by publishing racial
statistics?

This list cover a period of about 48 years since independence (1957).

List of racial discriminatio ns (Malaysia):*

*(1) Out of all the 5 major banks, only one bank is multi-racial, the **
rest are controlled by Malays

(2) 99% of Petronas directors are malays

(3) 3% of Petronas employees are Chinese

(4) 99% of 2000 Petronas gasoline stations are owned by malays

(5) 100% all contractors working under Petronas projects must be bumis
status

(6) 0% of non-malays staffs is legally required in malay companies. But
there must be 30% malays staffs in Chinese companies.

(7) 5% of all new intake for government police, nurses, army, is
non-malays.

(8) 2% is the present Chinese staff in Royal Malaysian Air Force
(RMAF), drop from 40% in 1960

(9) 2% is the percentage of non-malays government servants in
Putrajaya. But malays make up 98%

(10) 7% is the percentage of Chinese government servants in the whole
government (in 2004), drop from 30% in 1960

(11) 95% of gov ernment contracts are given to malays

(12) 100% all business licensees are controlled by malay government
e.g. taxi permits, Approved permits, etc

(13) 80% of the Chinese rice millers in Kedah had to be sold to malay
controlled Bernas in 1980s. Otherwise, life is make difficult for
Chinese rice millers

(14) 100 big companies set up, owned and managed by Chinese Malaysians
weretaken over by government, and later managed by malays since 1970s e.g.
UTC, UMBC, MISC, etc

(15) At least 10 Chinese owned bus companies (throughout Malaysia,
throughout 40 years) had to be sold to MARA or other malay transport
companies due to rejection by malay authority to Chinese application
for bus routes and rejection for their application for new buses

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-4-2007 09:51 PM | Show all posts

more to read please

(16) 2 Chinese taxi drivers were barred from driving in Johor Larkin
bus station. There are about 30 taxi drivers and 3 are Chinese in October
2004. Spoiling taxi clu b properties was the reason given

(17) 0 non-malays are allowed to get shop lots in the new Muar bus
station (November 2004)

(18) 8000 billions ringgit is the total amount the government channeled
to malays pockets through ASB, ASN, MARA, privatisation of government
agencies, Tabung Haji etc, through NEP over 34 years period

(19) 48 Chinese primary schools closed down since 1968 - 2000

(20) 144 Indian primary schools closed down since 1968 - 2000

(21) 2637 malay primary schools built since 1968 - 2000

(22) 2.5% is government budget for Chinese primary schools. Indian
schools got only 1%, malay schools got 96.5%

(23) While a Chinese parent with RM1000 salary (monthly) cannot get
school-text-book-loan, a malay parent with RM2000 salary is eligible

(24) 10 all public universities vice chancellors are malays

(25) 5% - the government universities lecturers of non-malay origins
had been reduced f rom about 70% in 1965 to only 5% in 2004

(26) Only 5% is given to non-malays for government scholarships over 40
years

(27) 0 Chinese or Indians were sent to Japan and Korea under "Look East
Policy"

(28) 128 STPM Chinese top students could not get into the course that
they aspired i.e. Medicine (in 2004)

(29) 10% place for non-bumi students for MARA science schools beginning
from year 2003, but only 7% are filled. Before that it was 100% malays

(30) 50 cases whereby Chinese and Indian Malaysians, are beaten up in
the National Service program in 2003

(31) 25% is Malaysian Chinese population in 2004, drop from 45% in 1957

(32) 7% is the present Malaysian Indians population (2004), a drop from
12%
in 1957

(33) 2 millions Chinese Malaysians had emigrated to overseas since 40
years
ago

(34) 0.5 million Indians Malaysians had emigrated to overseas

(35) 3 millions Indonesians had migrated into Malaysia and became
Malaysian citizens with bumis status.

(36) 600000 are the Chinese and Indians Malaysians with red IC and were
rejected repeatedly when applying for citizenship for 40 years. Perhaps
60% of them had already passed away due to old age. This shows racism of
how easily Indonesians got their citizenships compare with the Chinese and
Indians

(37) 5% - 15% discount for a malay to buy a house, regardless whether
the malay is rich or poor

(38) 2% is what Chinese new villages get compare with 98% of what
malays villages got for rural development budget

(39) 50 road names (at least) had been change from Chinese names to
other names

(40) 1 Dewan Gan Boon Leong (in Malacca) was altered to other name
( e.g.Dewan Serbaguna or sort) when it was being officially used for a few
days. Government try to shun Chinese names. This racism happened in around
year 2000 or sort

(41) 0 temples/churches were built for each housing estate. But every
housing estate got at least one mosque/surau built

(42) 3000 mosques/surau were built in all housing estates throughout
Malaysia since 1970. No temples, no churches are required to be built
in housing estates

(43) 1 Catholic church in Shah Alam took 20 years to apply to be
constructed. But told by malay authority that it must look like a
factory and not look like a church. Still not yet approved in 2004

(44) 1 publishing of Bible in Iban language banned (in 2002)

(45) 0 of the government TV stations (RTM1, RTM2, TV3) are directors of
non-malays origin

(46) 30 government produced TV dramas and films always showed that the
bad guys had Chinese face, and the good guys had malay face. You can check
it out since 1970s. Recent years, this tendency becomes less

(47) 10 times, at least, ma lays (especially Umno) had threatened to
massacre the Chinese Malaysians using May 13 since 1969

(48) 20 constituencies won by DAP would not get funds from the
government to
develop. Or these Chinese majority constituencies would be the last to
bedeveloped

(49) 100 constituencies (parliaments and states) had been racistly
re-delineated so Chinese voters were diluted that Chinese candidates,
particularly DAP candidates lost in election since 1970s

(50) Only 3 out of 12 human rights items are ratified by Malaysia
government since 1960

(51) 0 elimination of, all forms of racial discrimination (UN Human
Rights) is not ratified by Malaysia government since 1960s

(52) 20 reported cases whereby malay ambulance attendance treated
Chinese patients inhumanely, and malay government hospital staffs purposely
delay attending to Chinese patients in 2003. Unreported cases may be 200

(53) 50 cases each year whereby Chinese, especially Chinese youths
being beaten up by malay youths in public places. We may check at police
reports
provided the police took the report, otherwise there will be no record
(54) 20 cases every year whereby Chinese drivers who accidentally
knocked down malays were seriously assaulted or killed by malays

(55) 12% is what ASB/ASN got per annum while banks fixed deposit is
only about 3.5% per annum*

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-4-2007 06:04 AM | Show all posts

not another Greg storm needed

SET SABAH FREE FROM federalism,

from Joshua2007 to ATLAST and to newKING all in 2007 in Sabah in Malaysia-Today.

God loves Sabah more as Ijok is going to touch Sabah with a new CM in Joshua Kong

I Joshua Kong (Ijok) of Kinabalu Sabah (K. Sivalingam) in Chennai ( Madras) CM.

lots of weird and fatal events are happening in Peninsula Malaysia so much so that
Sabah must be set free from Federalism since 1963 as in the days of the Moses from the land of captives in Egypt into the Promised Land and in this case it is the Borneo as promised land also the New Jerusalem. (Borneo is New Birth or Born New).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2007 07:55 PM | Show all posts

federalism failed

JK's Digest No. 25 of May 2007 (137 of 2007)  What UN people say is true.

Dear Dr. Leete, what you said is totally true and I call that Tsunami of illegals and illegalities (TII).

But do we really need UN Country Resident Director to tell us what is wrong with Sabah?

Poverty  rates are kept high by the illegal Federal and State Governments so that they can bribe them almost half fake and phantom voters in future elections.  Poverty is the consequences of TII aided in part by the illegal acts of UNHCR for allowing the "refugees" from Philippines to roam freely in Sabah when the claim on Sabah is nothing but dubious.

It all boils down to the illegal system for 44 years when UMNO's led BN promised zero poverty rate in 2000 when UMNO grabbed state power in 1994 using illegal means such as TII.  It was in the manifesto in 4 languages.

So UN I had already diagnosed the crux of the issues on poverty, and it had been submitted to the International Criminal Courts (ICC) for Justice for Sabah and Sabahans in August 2005.  I expect a Trust Fund of RM40b (least) from Malaysia to be managed by Joshua Kong for all neglected and abused people in Sabah.

In one simple sentence - "TII is anarchy of federalism in  Sabah, and don't blame Sabahans".

So let Sabahans led by Joshua Kong run our own affairs with an award of RM120 billions via the ICC against Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2007 03:44 PM | Show all posts

a message from PKR

JK's Digest No. 38 of May 2007 (150 of 2007) Is there a special message in PKR's elections?

PRAY FOR SABAH and for Joshua Kong as Chief Minister.

I have written enough of UMNO once also de-registered but re-registered with a new word BARU.

So it is good to give some assessment of PKR under the 'control' of Anwar Ibrahim.

After Ijok, where is the way forward of PKR?

We have seen how the drama unfolds over the recent Annual General Meeting where parties elections took place. Who have insights into the mechanism of the elections since the time of nominations of candidates? It must have been quite expensive affairs for some people as this whole process had been going for sometimes.

The implication of the disqualified person for the registered society is well known. Despite the single society law, there are many levels of application. The Registrar of Societies may have applied a varieties of interpretation over the decades for a variety of reasons and many applications for registration had been rejected without reasons. I had been involved with at least two new societies - one was registered after ten years and the other never seen the light. What kind of disqualification had I to be subdued? The hidden hands had been exposed when I stood for the State General Elections in 1986 otherwise I could have more problems. So I can see why suddenly there was this snap elections in 1986 to clear the way of 'banishment' not to be for me. Ask those people who had this hidden agenda.

Based on my personal experience, the same treatment should have been applied to many including the promoters of UMNO Baru in 1988 and now PKR but are we to see anything like that kind of proper treatment in a bias society.

Coming back to PKR, what is up the sleeves of Anwar? Would he impart black eyes on his followers as an advisor? Any thing is possible now we know who form the bulk of the supreme council. Did Anwar deal with the TV video clip that exposed the slip of tongue of Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim at the Ijok's by-buy elections? It is quite obvious the PKR (mostly of ex UMNO) could be in the train of Semangat 46 - once with the Gagasan Rakyat - and who is there to stop that happening again?

Now that PKR had survived de-registration, what is really in store for the members especially in Sabah when Anwar had faced questionable treatment during the campaign and the run up to the party polls. Would there be ever be Justice for Sabah if ever with PKR - another brand of federalism- in Sabah?

Was it Solomon wisdom of the Bible that had saved the PKR? Was it the Cross in the Sigah that destroyed the Gagasan Rakyat in 1990, the start of more sorrow in Sabah and the Tsunami of Illegals and Illegalities? Lately, many Muslim politicians are wearing white short sleeved shirts with the Cross on the breast and yet UMNO and Muslims are not offended - a sign of time for Lina Joy on Wednesday?

A miscalculated Anwar had definitely made a wrong move by not deferring the party's elections like all other political parties did. Anwar could have allowed a low profile party's elections without his participation to path a smooth way to face the General Elections any time now.  Why Datuk Dr. Jeffery G. Kitingan withdraw from party polls?

So with the party's polls out of the way, we can now assess Anwar better in his old self. Some say another nail has gone into the old coffin which has been delivered in 1994 in Kota Kinabalu for his role in 'manipulating' General Elections. Now is he 'singing' justice for Sabah but how? Maybe just to collect protest votes against BN in Sabah and then the bargaining can start. Watch out.

In a nutshell, Sabah at this stage does not need any Federal based parties here.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2007 04:45 PM | Show all posts

a message from PKR

JK's Digest No. 38 of May 2007 (150 of 2007) Is there a special message in PKR's elections?

PRAY FOR SABAH and for Joshua Kong as Chief Minister.

I have written enough of UMNO once also de-registered but re-registered with a new word BARU.

So it is good to give some assessment of PKR under the 'control' of Anwar Ibrahim.

After Ijok, where is the way forward of PKR?

We have seen how the drama unfolds over the recent Annual General Meeting where parties elections took place. Who have insights into the mechanism of the elections since the time of nominations of candidates? It must have been quite expensive affairs for some people as this whole process had been going for sometimes.

The implication of the disqualified person for the registered society is well known. Despite the single society law, there are many levels of application. The Registrar of Societies may have applied a varieties of interpretation over the decades for a variety of reasons and many applications for registration had been rejected without reasons. I had been involved with at least two new societies - one was registered after ten years and the other never seen the light. What kind of disqualification had I to be subdued? The hidden hands had been exposed when I stood for the State General Elections in 1986 otherwise I could have more problems. So I can see why suddenly there was this snap elections in 1986 to clear the way of 'banishment' not to be for me. Ask those people who had this hidden agenda.

Based on my personal experience, the same treatment should have been applied to many including the promoters of UMNO Baru in 1988 and now PKR but are we to see anything like that kind of proper treatment in a bias society.

Coming back to PKR, what is up the sleeves of Anwar? Would he impart black eyes on his followers as an advisor? Any thing is possible now we know who form the bulk of the supreme council. Did Anwar deal with the TV video clip that exposed the slip of tongue of Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim at the Ijok's by-buy elections? It is quite obvious the PKR (mostly of ex UMNO) could be in the train of Semangat 46 - once with the Gagasan Rakyat - and who is there to stop that happening again?

Now that PKR had survived de-registration, what is really in store for the members especially in Sabah when Anwar had faced questionable treatment during the campaign and the run up to the party polls. Would there be ever be Justice for Sabah if ever with PKR - another brand of federalism- in Sabah?

Was it Solomon wisdom of the Bible that had saved the PKR? Was it the Cross in the Sigah that destroyed the Gagasan Rakyat in 1990, the start of more sorrow in Sabah and the Tsunami of Illegals and Illegalities? Lately, many Muslim politicians are wearing white short sleeved shirts with the Cross on the breast and yet UMNO and Muslims are not offended - a sign of time for Lina Joy on Wednesday?

A miscalculated Anwar had definitely made a wrong move by not deferring the party's elections like all other political parties did. Anwar could have allowed a low profile party's elections without his participation to path a smooth way to face the General Elections any time now.  Why Datuk Dr. Jeffery G. Kitingan withdraw from party polls?

So with the party's polls out of the way, we can now assess Anwar better in his old self. Some say another nail has gone into the old coffin which has been delivered in 1994 in Kota Kinabalu for his role in 'manipulating' General Elections. Now is he 'singing' justice for Sabah but how? Maybe just to collect protest votes against BN in Sabah and then the bargaining can start. Watch out.

In a nutshell, Sabah at this stage does not need any Federal based parties here.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 06:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073089 second(s), 34 queries .