ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: windof

Another crisis in the process?

[Copy link]
mat_toro This user has been deleted
Post time 30-3-2007 01:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 30-3-2007 12:56 PM

We never kowtow to Americans. Rememeber michael fay?

You all however have kowtow to the Arabs 5 times a day. I know you hardly do so yourself but thats what yu are suppose to do.

Israel got whacked in Lebanon? I thought it was the arabs who got whacked every time. Isreali casualties are so small comapred to the terrorists....

We always kowtow to the US. Remeber we did offer them our port if things didn't work out in Subic Bay.

I've no idea what I'm talking about but wtf... I'm just kiasu & want the last word...

Israel sure as hell got whacked in Lebanon.  The Hizbullah whacked them and put them to shame every time.  Israeli casualties are the highest since the 6 day war... and I still dont get guerilla warfare...

Muahahahahahahaha..!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-3-2007 01:07 PM | Show all posts
we offer them our port just as you offer them your ports and airports.

hehehehe................. hizbulah whacked israelis? Thsi is what I call Ah Q spirit of muslims. ahahahahahahaha...........

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2007 01:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #41 mat_toro's post

Hezbollah wacked the Israelis by suffering far more casualties than them? Wow. I would say that tactically speaking the Hezbollah was handed a decisive defeat but won a political victory, although IDF achieved most of it's objectives, for example greatly weakening the Hezbollah's military strength for the time being.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2007 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Thats why i say these muslims have a self delusional Ah Q spirit.
Frankly, they make a fool of themselves when they talk like that.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2007 01:50 PM | Show all posts

Reply #44 Debmey's post

So do you

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2007 01:53 PM | Show all posts

Reply #43 mentosonline's post

How did you come to that conclusion? Groups like Hezbollah dont rely on territory, equipment or locality. If you look from a point of view, perhaps they did lose men, equipment and territory. But, their objective was to bleed Israel and they accomplished that. I think they have more political support now than ever. Notwithstanding Olmert's statement recently, Hezbollah may have receive more receruits, equipment and support.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-3-2007 03:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mentosonline at 30-3-2007 01:50 PM
So do you

what exactly did I say that is wrong? Please be specific.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2007 03:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by RainbowSix at 30-3-2007 01:53 PM
How did you come to that conclusion? Groups like Hezbollah dont rely on territory, equipment or locality. If you look from a point of view, perhaps they did lose men, equipment and territory. But ...

First of all, they didn't bleed Israel at all.
The scale of the operations was far from a full fledge war and only old stock of ammunition was depleted while the casualty rate was low for the IDF.

Hezbollah was weakened militarily with less men, no bunkers after years of build up.
They lost two very important things :

1. fear factor - the Israelis have seen the worst of what the hezbos can do and it wasn't much.
2. credibility - low credibility of hezbos both to the shias and the rest of the Lebanese.

The iranians themselves were losers for funding the hezbos heavily because it angered the iranian population who suffer from high inflation.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-3-2007 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Here we go again..another round of stupid 'The Yids are my masters' rhetorics from that fat gay bastad called the Dubuk

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2007 04:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #48 Debmey's post

If what u said is true, than why are they still in business? The fact is, Israel didnt do much to them either. Still talking as if the IDF did so much, while they didnt.

Fear Factor! Stop talking as if everything is like on Discovery channel. As if you know so much what IDF and Hezbos accomplished. Hehehe!

[ Last edited by  RainbowSix at 30-3-2007 04:45 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2007 07:46 PM | Show all posts
they are still in business because the israelis are too soft.
it is just not true that the hezbos were unscathed. at least 500 were killed and all their bunkers which they build over 20 years were gone.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2007 11:38 PM | Show all posts

The Next War?

By Kenneth R. Timmerman
FrontPageMagazine.com | March 30, 2007

The capture by Iran of fifteen British sailors and marines while they were inspecting a trading dhow in international waters for smuggled goods could be the spark that ignites the next war.

Whether that happens or not will not depend on us, or on the Brits. It will depend on President Ahmadinejad, his backers in Tehran, and Iran抯 Supreme Leader.

Clearly, Ahmadinejad and his supporters have been planning this sort of thing for some time.

One week before the kidnapping of the British hostages, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards weekly newspaper, Sobh-e Sadeq, published these incendiary remarks from Reza Fakr, a writer said to have close links to Ahmadinejad:

揥e抳e got the ability to capture a nice bunch of blue-eyed blond-haired officers and feed them to our fighting cocks. Iran has enough people who can reach the heart of Europe and kidnap Americans and Israelis.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2007 11:54 PM | Show all posts

Reply #51 Debmey's post

Clearly u are student of western military tactician. Quantifying military action with body counts and the number of bunkers.

A heavily armed militia group like Hezbollah does not rely totally on quantifiable support as a modern army or military. I am pretty sure the 500 lost were replaced and newer bunkers were constructed. Now, probably an even heavier anti tank missile were purchased and armed.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2007 12:11 AM | Show all posts
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said he was ready to hold talks with Saudi Arabia and other Arab states about their renewed peace plan but rejected any return of Palestinian refugees as "out of the question."

In interviews with Israeli newspapers published on Friday, Olmert said the plan endorsed by Arab leaders at a summit in Riyadh could help create positive momentum in future negotiations. "There is a significant chance that in the next five years
Israel can get to a comprehensive peace," Olmert said.
But he made clear aspects of the Arab plan were "problematic" and that Israel was not prepared to embrace it, "jump in and say 'This is it."'
The Arab plan offers Israel normal ties with all Arab countries in return for withdrawal from land seized in the 1967 Middle East war, the creation of a Palestinian state and a "just solution" for Palestinians displaced in 1948 with Israel's creation.
Israel opposes giving Palestinian refugees the right of return to their former homes in what is now the Jewish state, and it wants to hold onto some of the major settlement blocs in the occupied  West Bank.
"There are interesting ideas there (in the Arab plan), and we are ready to hold discussions and hear from the Saudis about their approach and to tell them about ours," Olmert told the Haaretz newspaper.

But he added: "We will act cautiously and wisely out of a willingness to create a dynamic that will improve and strengthen the process."

The right of return, Olmert told the Jerusalem Post, is "something we certainly can't agree to and we won't agree to."

It is out of the question, he said. "I'll never accept a solution that is based on their return to Israel, any number."
Israelis fears that any mass return of refugees would threaten the Jewish character of their state.
Islamist group Hamas, which heads the Palestinian government, has not voiced opposition of the Arab plan but called on Arab leaders not to compromise on the right of refugees to return.
Arab leaders in Riyadh gave the green light to creating a committee that could negotiate details of the plan with the Jewish state and others.
Israel's elder statesman and deputy prime minister, Shimon Peres, told Reuters Television that Israel, the Palestinians and the Arabs should now work out their differences in direct talks, "otherwise, I'm afraid, we shall go in a vain debate that will lead nowhere."
United Nations has raised the idea of holding an expanded meeting of the Quartet of Middle East mediators that would include Israeli and Saudi leaders.
Olmert said earlier this week that he would be willing to attend, but Saudi Arabia told Washington it was not prepared to take part at this time if Israel was included, Western diplomats said.
As a result, diplomats said Quartet partners the United States, the  European Union, Russia and the United Nations were likely to hold separate meetings, one with Arab states and another later with Israeli and Palestinian leaders.
Olmert and other Israeli officials have held secret talks in recent months with Saudi officials, according to diplomats and Israeli media reports. Agreeing to a public meeting would be a major breakthrough. Under U.S. pressure, Olmert has agreed to hold confidence-building talks every two weeks with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas that could lead to discussions about the outlines of a Palestinian state.

There you have it folks. Another rejection by Israel to scuttle the peace plan. This is the country which condemns terror but its alright for it to displace people, take away their land and build Israeli homes instead. At the same time mocking the original native (Palestinians) as terrorists. The Lebanese and all the rest of the world must adhere ot the UN, but for Israel, its always alright to put side so many resolutions. Rejection of the right of return tantamounts to rejection of the peace plan.

[ Last edited by  RainbowSix at 1-4-2007 12:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2007 12:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by RainbowSix at 30-3-2007 11:54 PM
Clearly u are student of western military tactician. Quantifying military action with body counts and the number of bunkers.

A heavily armed militia group like Hezbollah does not rely totally  ...

The Israelis will change their tactics too. Heavy bombardment will be used next time, plus the Trophy system will be ready by then.

In all, I feel sad for the Lebanese people. Hezbos, which is a puppet of Iran, runs a state within a state and the Lebanese govt have no control or say at all over the shias under Hezbos.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2007 12:57 AM | Show all posts
A far better interpretation was offered by the CNA抯 own Alireza Nader. He believes the Iranian hostage-taking was 揑ran抯 way of saying, don抰 mess with us, because we can mess with you.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 04:26 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064796 second(s), 38 queries .