muka tom or muka holmes??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2006 10:32 AM | Show all posts
campo dua2 heheh

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 10:48 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 10:56 AM | Show all posts
cutenyaaaa.... combination tom and katie ... mata tom kot ...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 11:26 AM | Show all posts
at last tunjuk gak anak dia tu...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-9-2006 11:44 AM | Show all posts
suri nye muke nmpk lebih kpd tom...tp katie nie cantik la...muka terbentuk

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 12:45 PM | Show all posts
comeinyer.... :love:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-9-2006 12:49 PM | Show all posts

akhirnyer... hahahah.. tak sangka harinya sudah tiba.. tapi.. heh heh heh.. gossip pun bermula ttg siapa sebenarnya abah suri itew... kevin tu kan x katie.. :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 12:52 PM | Show all posts
eh, suri ni mcm Fotostat muka Katie la pulak... cute nyeee.. boleh la kenen2 kan ngan anak Britney Kevin

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 01:25 PM | Show all posts
Finally, Tom and Katie to show off baby Suri to the world

The first pictures of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' baby daughter will be published tomorrow - four months after her birth.

The move will dispel months of speculation that Suri Cruise does not exist.

It has now been revealed that the pair have secured a deal with Vanity Fair magazine to print the first ever photos of Suri.

The exclusive photos reportedly show baby Suri nestled against Tom's neck as he sleeps. Another is said to show Suri sleeping on the couple's bed, with Katie grinning at the camera.

That picture is a far cry from one taken of Ms Holmes this week, showing her looking bleary-eyed and frazzled.

Bags under her eyes and looking dazed, even Hollywood superstars cannot avoid the harsh realities of first time motherhood.

So as Katie Holmes made her way to a Los Angeles hotel for a relaxing, full-body massage, she looked to have the weight of the world on her hunched shoulders.

Struggling out of a chauffeur-driven car, and into the exclusive Beverly Hills Hotel, the stress of the past five months was evident for all to see.

Despite doing her utmost to hide her bleary-eyed face behind an oversize designer handbag, the 27-year-old actress, who gave birth to her daughter Suri in April, could not avoid the harsh glare of the photographers' flashbulbs.

Wearing a pale pink shirt and her hair worn long, she plodded wearily into the hotel's luxury spa suite for a £120 massage and facial.

There are, of course, several possibilities accounting for Miss Holmes' pained expression - all largely relating to her fiancee, Tom Cruise.

Two weeks ago the 44-year-old Mission Impossible star was sensationally fired by his film company, Paramount Pictures. The unprecedented move threatens to leave the actor's career in tatters.

Both Cruise and Miss Holmes have also been widely criticised for refusing to bring their five-month old daughter into the public eye.

Instead, the little girl has been kept firmly under wraps, only being aired to a few select family members and a handful of the couple's celebrity friends.

As well as several nights of interrupted sleep and breast feeding, Miss Holmes has had her fiancee's controversial religious cult to contend with.

Under pressure from Cruise, Miss Holmes, a former Catholic, has converted to Scientology, which is based on the understanding that humans are an exiled race from outer space called Thetans.

In a bid to adhere to the cult's doctrine, the Dawson's Creek actress was forced to give birth in silence.

Whether Miss Homes' slightly glum expression can be attributed to the faith's vehement outlawing of all anti-depressants to treat post-natal depression, is unknown.

mmg penat btol muka dia.. :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 01:38 PM | Show all posts

samakah???

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 01:45 PM | Show all posts

samakah... hihihihi....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 01:49 PM | Show all posts
ini ada gossip aku baca.. huhuhu...

"Wasn't Tom in Japan just days before Suri was born? Aren't those eyelids somewhat Japanese? Wasn't it strange that he was so sure Katie wouldn't go into labor and have the child before he would be able to return, since he was 15 hours away in Japan?"

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 01:56 PM | Show all posts

"Proud parents Tom Cruise, 44, and Katie Holmes, 27, are on the cover with their beautiful baby girl.  Katie Couric revealed these pictures during tonight's broadcast of CBS Evening News saying, "After much speculation as to why she's been undercover for so long, here is proof positive. Yes-Suri, she does exist!!"

Vanity Fair's celebrity go-to photographer Annie Leibovitz snapped the photos at Tom's home in Telluride, Colorado back in July when baby Suri was 3+ months old. Tom said, "It seemed only natural to have Annie take the first public photographs of Suri.  Annie is the only professional photographer who ever shot Bella and Connor as children."  This Vanity Fair issue of baby Suri hits newsstands tomorrow in NY/LA and Sept. 12 nationwide.

You can't deny Suri Cruise is super cute though!  But from what I can tell, baby Suri looks mixed with the blue eyes and black hair but I'm sure she's not..."

ini gambar suri masa umur 3 bulan?? wahhhh... biar betul.. lagipun suri ni nampak cam baby boy.. rata² orang cakap suri ni Asian baby.. heh heh heh

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 01:58 PM | Show all posts
hmmm... konpius dah aku.. 3 bulan ke  5 bulan?? aiyak fenin...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-9-2006 02:06 PM | Show all posts

samakah?? kuang kuang kuang.. macam² aku baca sampai pening..

[ Last edited by  aYuGiLeR at 6-9-2006 02:09 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by baduglyu at 6-9-2006 10:48

Gosh!!! comeinyer suri...
rambut hitam plak tuh...
mulut nampak cam holmes

and holmes nampak terlalu tua laaa

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 02:19 PM | Show all posts
baca ni..

"In a private conversation with Vanity Fair features editor Jane Sarkin, Katie Holmes tells her that "it's been heartbreaking" to see what's being said in the press about her family and her baby. "Some of the crap that's out there梩he stuff that's said about my parents and my siblings [tabloid accounts implied that Katie's family did not hit it off with Tom]梚t's really frustrating the amount of shit that's out there. And the stuff they say about Suri?! You shouldn't say that about us, and you can't say that about my child."

Holmes explains that the gossip "eats away at me because it's just not O.K.," but that she keeps up on it because "this is my future. This is my family, and I care so much about them. To see how someone as caring and good as Tom is梩o see how things can just get so twisted and turned around. I mean, where does it come from?"

Sarkin spent five days with the Cruise-Holmes extended family at Cruise's Telluride, Colorado, compound, sharing meals, taking hikes, and hanging out. Bella and Connor, whom Cruise and Nicole Kidman adopted during their marriage, were there, as well as Holmes's mother and father, Cruise's mother and sister, and other family members.

Sarkin reports that Cruise and Holmes coo over the baby like any new parents. "She has Kate's lips and eyes," Tom says of the baby. "I think she looks like Kate." Holmes counters, "I think she has Tom's eyes. I think she looks like Tom."

"I was overjoyed in being pregnant," Holmes tells Sarkin, "and then had to withstand ridicule about my pregnancy when it was the most normal, non-controversial thing imaginable." Of speculation in the press, Holmes says, "All those things were invented."

Holmes explains their purchase of an in-house sonogram machine to Sarkin, saying that they were followed by paparazzi and as a result her doctor had to make house calls. "The sonogram was for his use!" she says.

Leading up to the frenzy over the pictures, "we were just living our lives, being a family," Cruise says. "Actually, we were taking our own photos and always planned to release those at the right time." But "then all the craziness began," Holmes says. "This 'Where is Suri?' controversy. Tom and I looked at each other and said, 'What's going on?' We weren't trying to hide anything."

"It seemed only natural to have Annie take the first public photographs of Suri," says Cruise of their decision to allow Leibovitz to photograph the baby. "Annie is the only professional photographer who ever shot Bella and Connor as children."

"The moment the doctor handed me Suri," Holmes tells Sarkin, "I was just ready. The feeling is indescribable. All I can say is the moment I looked in her eyes I felt like ... Mom." Holmes continues: "She's a glorious girl. She's the miracle of our life."

The October issue of Vanity Fair hits newsstands in New York and Los Angeles on September 6, and nationally by September 12."

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 04:53 PM | Show all posts

bila diperati betul² mmg nampak cam rambut palsu + itu bukan warna mata suri yg sebenar.. hmmm.. ntah ler.. selagi derang tak tayang LIVE kat tv.. aku tak caya itu anak derang.. huhuhuh...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 09:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.563390 second(s), 50 queries .