Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: fleurzsa

What People Say

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 22-8-2006 12:46 PM | Show all posts
David Frawley

The Hindu mind represents humanity's oldest and most continuous stream of conscious intelligence on the planet. Hindu sages, seers, saints, yogis and jnanis have maintained an unbroken current of awareness linking humanity with the Divine since the dawn of history, and as carried over from earlier cycles of civilization in previous humanities unknown to our present spiritually limited culture.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-8-2006 08:46 PM | Show all posts
fleurzsa,

I appreciate you had taken time to do your research on the aspects of Hinduism by so many such prominent figures. All religion had brought good message and spiritual awareness for mankind but some of them used it to supress the progress of others for their own self interest. I thank you once again for these postings.

Regards,

Barney.

fleurzsa: Sorry, edited bcz not suitable here. Thanks

[ Last edited by  fleurzsa at 25-8-2006 10:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2006 07:41 AM | Show all posts
What people said in the past is important, but more importantly, what people will say about Hindusm in the future.

Today, I don't see much improvement in India which could credit much to Hindusm. Abortion clinics exists, povetry exist, gap between rich and poor is very visible, there is no peace in India, twisted Caste System fromBritish times still exist and Indians still live with Slave Mentality - that the West is better than East - evident by the large number of imigrations leaving India and settling in Europe and India.

PS : Do not bring Islam or Christianity into this column. This column were not made to compare religions. Thank you.

[ Last edited by  Sephiroth at 23-8-2006 07:42 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2006 04:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fleurzsa at 22-8-2006 12:24 PM
Good day

"When I read the Bhagavad Gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous".

Albert Einstein, (1879-1955) physicist

Please cite the original work by Einstein where this quote can be found.Page number too,please.

[ Last edited by  vixen at 23-8-2006 05:52 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2006 07:51 AM | Show all posts
by vixen   

Please cite the original work by Einstein where this quote can be found.Page number too,please.

Why don't you proof your claims that Einstein was an atheist before asking others proof? ;)

Also, anyone who deliberately RUN away from answering questions in another thread (Note : Atheism is Ignorant thread - you still have not answered any of my posts) DO NOT have the right to ask others to proof anything to them. :no:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-8-2006 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by vixen at 23-8-2006 04:55 PM

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Hinduism

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-8-2006 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fleurzsa at 25-8-2006 10:28 PM

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Hinduism

No.Sorry,I cannot find any reference to a source of the quote.Clicked on the external link on Wikipedia and it leads to some Hindu website and further to this : http://www.agbioworld.org/biotec ... /plant_biotech.html,which the page is no longer there.

Anyway,first of all,it is important to remember that Wikipedia is an inconsistent source of reliable information.Wikipedia may be highly useful and informative but cannot substitute for authoritative references in citation.

I believe that Einstein quotation is bogus/fabricated or falsely attached to Einstein by some Hindu propagandists.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-8-2006 07:55 AM | Show all posts
by vixen   

Anyway,first of all,it is important to remember that Wikipedia is an inconsistent source of reliable information.Wikipedia may be highly useful and informative but cannot substitute for authoritative references in citation.

Oh ... sure it is (Sarcasm).
And where is your source for claiming Einstein was an atheist? ;)

I believe that Einstein quotation is bogus/fabricated or falsely attached to Einstein by some Hindu propagandists.   

What you believe is IRRELEVANT. PROOF your claim.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

30-4-2024 05:33 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.375200 second(s), 31 queries .