CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Truth.8

RC, Muslims, Hindus and others. Idols is abomination to God.

[Copy link]
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 27-7-2006 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-7-2006 12:33 PM
For true God one should not bow to an object whether stone , images or whatever. Muslims have intention of bowing to an object and come with god is one. That already consider abomination to God.

A stone like you doesn't know the difference.. No Muslim bows to a stone... we only bow to The Creator & our conscience  is clear

We don't have  these kind of things in the name of our religion, like you have in the name of Christianity. Catholic or whatever, it is in the name of Christianity & the majority of Christians are catholics

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 27-7-2006 12:50 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-7-2006 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 27-7-2006 12:48 PM

A stone like you doesn't know the difference.. No Muslim bows to a stone... we only bow to The Creator & our conscience  is clear

We don't have  these kind of things in the name of our religion, like you have in the name of Christianity:

ur conscience is clear as what you Think but God put put clear in HIS commandments.

as for the half naked  men standing in cross in street, is not my faith. u can ask rc.

we put high honor in our Lord Jesus that HE now in Heaven knows as the Lord of Lord and King of King and not worshipping half naked men in cross

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2006 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-7-2006 12:57 PM

ur conscience is clear as what you Think but God put put clear in HIS commandments.

as for the half naked  men standing in cross in street, is not my faith. u can ask rc.

we put high hono ...

Crystal clear about Islam's truth  and crystal clear that Paul's Christianity is from satan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2006 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 27-7-2006 01:14 PM

Crystal clear about Islam's truth  and crystal clear that Paul's Christianity is from satan  

Crystal clear about Jesus  truth  and crystal clear that Muhammad Islam  is from satan  

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2006 02:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-7-2006 02:01 PM

Crystal clear about Jesus  truth  and crystal clear that Muhammad Islam  is from satan  

Crystal clear the Jesus is God's messenger and that God is Jesus' Creator - and that Jesus is no god & that those who say that are satan's agents

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 27-7-2006 02:05 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2006 02:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 27-7-2006 02:03 PM

Crystal clear the Jesus is God's messenger and that God is Jesus' Creator - and that Jesus is no god & that those who say that are satan's agents

crystal clear says Jesus is more than messenger and God as per Bible sayings since crystal clear the muhammad came 600 yrs later denying those things.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-7-2006 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-7-2006 02:09 PM

crystal clear says Jesus is more than messenger and God as per Bible sayings since crystal clear the muhammad came 600 yrs later denying those things.

Did he deny? Tell me who worshipped Jesus as God during the time of Jesus?.. who knew anything about the trinity or your twoness during Jesus' time? - NOBODY...

... Islam has restored the truth about Jesus which Christians falsified and twisted - crystal clear

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2006 05:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 27-7-2006 02:19 PM

Did he deny? Tell me who worshipped Jesus as God during the time of Jesus?.. who knew anything about the trinity or your twoness during Jesus' time? - NOBODY...

... Islam has restored the truth about Jesus which Christians falsified and twisted - crystal clear

The God Who Became a Human Being
"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us" (John 1:14).

How could someone who is spirit, having lived for all eternity in the past, become human? Was Jesus a human being just like us? And when He was a human being, was He still God?

Jesus was prophesied to be "God with us" (Matthew 1:23). Jesus was a human being and He was also God. There was never a time when He ceased to be who He always was. His identity did not change. When He was in the womb of Mary, He was God. When He was a baby boy lying in the manger, He was God. When He was a youngster growing up in Nazareth, He was God. And when He was dying, He was God.

As a spirit being, prior to His human birth, He was infinite in knowledge, power and presence. As God He would know everything and have unlimited power to act on any object, anywhere. But if He was human, He could not do everything. He would be limited to the normal abilities any normal human being would have. He could not have been both infinite and finite simultaneously.

To understand Is  Jesus God or not, pls click here :Jesus Christ: The Real Story

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 27-7-2006 05:17 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-7-2006 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-7-2006 05:15 PM

How could someone who is spirit, having lived for all eternity in the past, become  ...

The only real story is jesus is not God

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2006 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-7-2006 05:15 PM

How could someone who is spirit, having lived for all eternity in the past, become  ...

For discussion sake Truth.8.....could it be....when Jesus said ' God is with us'....he meant it as......God IS with us....in each and every one of us because we believe in GOD......God will always be with us......could that be what he meant.....:hmm:

it's the same as for example......i am with a group people....and i say.....God is with us......and i meant it as the above.....and i am not meaning it as i am GOD.

Food for thought.....for discussion sake.

[ Last edited by  yusmar at 27-7-2006 05:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2006 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 27-7-2006 05:19 PM

For discussion sake Truth.8.....could it be....when Jesus said ' God is with us'....he meant it as......God IS with us....in each and every one of us because we believe in GOD......God will a ...

It has to be, otherwise we're all Gods..heheh..(according to Christian logic)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2006 05:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 27-7-2006 05:19 PM

For discussion sake Truth.8.....could it be....when Jesus said ' God is with us'....he meant it as......God IS with us....in each and every one of us because we believe in GOD......God will a ...

Jesus know as Immanuel mean God with us. Satan saw Jesus told HIM, I know who u are " Other one" other one meaning One God Almighty and another one is Jesus is God who came in flesh during journey in earth. One God  but TWO

simple as that.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2006 05:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 27-7-2006 05:19 PM

The only real story is jesus is not God

that why muslims consider lost forever and ever for denying HIM as God

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2006 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-7-2006 05:26 PM

Jesus know as Immanuel mean God with us. Satan saw Jesus told HIM, I know who u are " Other one" other one meaning One God Almighty and another one is Jesus is God who came in flesh d ...

Sorry....I don't understand what you are trying to say....if there is a link or cut and paste...can you please paste it here so that I can understand better.

thank you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-7-2006 03:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 27-7-2006 05:32 PM

Sorry....I don't understand what you are trying to say....if there is a link or cut and paste...can you please paste it here so that I can understand better.

thank you.

i would advised  you to click here The Nature of God and Christ

u can even obtain free printed booklet online and they will send to u free of charge. their link :www.ucg.org

their faith base on mine because we keep strickly on Bibical words than man made views.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 03:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.169785 second(s), 37 queries .