[ Last edited by  paz at 10-11-2006 03:38 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-11-2006 02:15 PM | Show all posts

Paris Shops Trashy Lingerie with New Pup

[ Last edited by  paz at 9-11-2006 02:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2006 03:53 PM | Show all posts

Paris Hilton was denied a discount at her family抯 hotel the Hilton in Glasgow, Scotland after asking the front desk for a deal.  Apparently the check-in clerk made Paris pay the full $300 dollars for a one night stay in a standard room for a queen size bed.  I don抰 think many people like Paris Hilton, but her new song sure is selling well on Itunes.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2006 03:57 PM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  paz at 9-11-2006 04:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 12:52 PM | Show all posts

Paris Hilton's Parents are Proud of her Sex Tape

If you've ever wondered why Paris Hilton turned out the way she did, it really doesn't take much looking around. In fact, you only need look so far as her parents. According to Paris' biographer, Jerry Oppenheimer, who was interviewed by The Sun, Paris Hilton's parents are the key influence in making her the mega-skank she is, and they're even proud of her Sex Tape.

He said: "I have family sources telling me that Rick and Kathy Hilton are proud of everything Paris has done, including the X-rated video that launched her to this international stardom and infamy and fame.

"It is a bizarre family. Behind the scenes her parents were not opposed to the video because that totally launched her."

Jerry said: "Kathy put her in make-up and allowed her into nightclubs from a very young age.

"I feel sorry for her because in a way she had no chance to do anything else but live the dreams that her grandmother and her mother had for themselves."

Now, ignoring for the moment the incredibly *****ed notion that Paris Hilton has a biographer, do you really find it that surprising that her parents could so royally screw her up? After all, parents are the single greatest influence in a child's life. That being said, when you're ludicrously rich, seek out self-satisfaction by pimping out your children, and otherwise have no grip on reality, how well do you think your kids are going to turn out?

Anyway, here are some Paris Hilton bikini pictures for absolutely no reason. Though I'm sure her parents would be proud.

[ Last edited by  paz at 10-11-2006 02:55 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2006 03:59 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-11-2006 10:52 AM | Show all posts

Paris Hilton has been in Dublin this weekend launching her new fragrance "Heiress" (btw, didn't she just launch a fragrance? Is this a different one? How many Paris stenches do we need?). Here are pictures of her from three separate occasions, and something just seems off. She doesn't look like herself. Did she find a better lookalike to attend events she doesn't care about? I can't put my finger on why this is a Bizarro Paris rather than the real thing. What do you guys think? Should I get my eyes fixed or is there something not quite right here?

[Source, Source]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2006 02:03 PM | Show all posts

Paris looks scruffy @ LAX

Who ever said Paris wasn't an astute business woman was lying. Look, she's managed to coincide her LAX Airport visit with earning a few dollars by cleaning the floors too. Paris also managed to squeeze in some 'me time', by buying a copy of Seventeen magazine with a picture of herself on the front.
Pictures by Ginsburg/ Spaly

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-11-2006 03:05 PM | Show all posts

Paris Hilton Arrived At Ivy And Looked Sleepy
Sunday, November 12

Hey, this lazy eyes are in everywhere ! Why don't Paris have a sleep than attend a party ? I know, because things that makes her keep on blogged are parties and being a monster who is attacking other celebrities.

i

Use magic Report

jebat_derhaka This user has been deleted
Post time 18-11-2006 05:21 PM | Show all posts
:hmm: dia ni cun sbnrnye...tp kebodohan tu melantun-lantun sgt..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2006 03:44 PM | Show all posts

Paris Hilton & Travis Barker
According to the rocker, he says hello to all his friends this way. Wonder where he puts his tongue when he's saying goodbye...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2006 04:33 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2006 04:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #370 jebat_derhaka's post

aku sokong ko....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2006 11:57 AM | Show all posts
Paris Hilton And Britney Spears Hanging Out In Las Vegas Together

[ Last edited by  paz at 21-11-2006 12:03 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2006 12:31 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2006 03:41 PM | Show all posts
Paris Hilton launches her new fragrance 揌eiress

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-11-2006 03:37 PM | Show all posts

Parasite Hilton and Brit Brit Spears celebrated a pre-Thanksgiving at Hyde in Los Angeles last night.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2006 11:28 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2006 01:34 PM | Show all posts
Normal Day in The Life of Paris & Britney

2 words = HOLY CRAP! That has got to be annoying. For goodness sake, get out of their way you damn snappers. Ah well, snappers are there for a reason. If it weren抰 for them we wouldn抰 get all those delightful shots of Paris and Britney showing their $%£&! getting out of cars.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 09:55 AM | Show all posts
awat cam sama je paris ngan britney ni

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 10:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.164009 second(s), 42 queries .