Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: braderjoni

World's Tallest Lord Murugan Statue.

[Copy link]
Post time 15-2-2006 11:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 15-2-2006 06:24 AM
You moron Sages do not have gold ornaments nor did they live in luxury. It's we the ordinary people whose wish is to do so. Did Jesus ask you to put the cross at the altar of your church? Did Jesus ask you to celebrate Christmas? Diid Jesus ask you to celebrate thanks giving? Did Jesus you ot kiss the cross. Why do you do all this? Was it written in your bible or you are doing it for the love of Jesus? Please answer me or stop asking stupid questiona to irritate me. ...

Meaning to says that those sages are true believer because they do not decorate gods with golds nor jewels.

I strongly believed that this true sages worshiped God in spirit until come corrupt hindus priest to corrupt this true sages teachings.

Btw, i do not worshiped God in cross, idols, chariot, christmas because those thing not mentioned in Bible.

am i rite??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-2-2006 12:58 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

Btw, i do not worshiped God in cross, idols, chariot, christmas because those thing not mentioned in Bible.

No, because you are a Muslim pretending to be Christian. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2006 06:17 AM | Show all posts
does ur earlier sages the true believer decorate gods with golds??
by truth

simple logic truth,simple logic.......why do you buy gifts for your parents or someone u love (if u had done it before)even when they dont ask or expect from you?Reason is to show your appreciation,gratitude and love towards them.The same applies here.....God had never asked mankind to shower Him with gold...but man does this for the love.....unlike some followers who allow their so called son of god to be nailed to the wood.....:cak:

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2006 11:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 14-2-2006 12:24

what is aro gara??? i know murugaka but what is aro gara?

"Vetrivel Murugan ker...Aro Gara" is word used for praising Lord Murugan...and murugaka is a vege :agr: not our god.....if you go to thaipusam..you may heard it...

fleurzsa: edited bcz not appropriate here. Thanks

[ Last edited by fleurzsa at 28-3-2006 09:19 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Ravenscourt This user has been deleted
Post time 25-3-2006 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Just want some clarification from Shepiroth...

A Hindu friend of mine once told me that when a temple want to renovate the statues on the roof (sorry, I don't know what it is called - kan atas bumbung kuil ada banyak patung dewa/dewi) no one can see what the craftsman is doing... some sort like pantang... is it true? And if it is true care to tell me why?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2006 07:21 AM | Show all posts
Maybe true ... they do cover it with palm leaves during renovations and all. I think it is same like what priest put a veil in front of an altar when he is cleaning the altar or decorating the statues also.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-4-2007 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Itu semua tu duit tol tu.......
Samy vellu punya project, tol kan dah naik....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 10:56 AM | Show all posts
sedondon,

Bila bapa kau jadi accountan general? Kerana hanya accountant general tahu hal ini semua. Munkin duit tu juga dapat bina Masjid2 and surau di seluruh negara. Boleh tahan lah tu.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-4-2007 11:42 AM | Show all posts

Reply #28 barney50's post

Bukan bapak akulah, tapi pakcik aku....So??

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2008 03:52 AM | Show all posts

Reply #29 sedondon's post

Tu lah ko sedondon, cakap lagi maennnn lepas.. nak berhujah kasi lah point..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2010 01:45 AM | Show all posts
Reply 9# Freako

Why You didnt tell the same for the muslim's when they could build a crystal mosque? They also the same...money is money rite? Not only Hindu/Sindhu's but all r the same...but its regarding to our Lord's.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 07:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.332475 second(s), 33 queries .