CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: alec

Is Catholic and Christian the same?

[Copy link]
Post time 13-2-2006 06:33 PM | Show all posts
Trinity is optionally said as god's plan, nobody can goes to father's place without son. God is dead if he does really have no spirit, therefore god has really his spirit. That's similar with man, man will go to either heaven or hell after his blooded body "switched off" around the earth. That son claims that he is way, truth and life, he comes to the earth for save everybody from delivery.

Catholic Church isn't individually a church for Roman "Catholicism" as claimed, it's "Worldwide" Church before every church being seperated. Those Greeks concern that Catholic Church has far away from earlier mode that while Christ be a preacher, they call their own church as Orthodox Church. Trinity is based in more than Roman faith, that's why nobody is able to goes father's place without son.

Christ re-alives again after 3 days after his death, he proofs that he is god. 40 days later, Christ ascends to heaven and seated at beside god. Both spirits of god and Christ are holy spirit, that's Holy Trinity God.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-2-2006 10:50 PM | Show all posts
God and Jesus is  Holy & Spirit = Holy Spirit.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2006 12:27 AM | Show all posts
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE.

Originally posted by Truth.8 at 13-2-2006 10:50 PM
God and Jesus is  Holy & Spirit = Holy Spirit.

Hey T. 8,
You said 揋od and Jesus is  Holy & Spirit = Holy Spirit.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2006 02:05 PM | Show all posts
thanks for the insights!

Use magic Report

xiaofeng This user has been deleted
Post time 2-4-2006 06:11 PM | Show all posts
I VERY AGREE ON WONG ANN YONG,
I ALSO HAVE THE SAME OPINION AS WONG. MARTIN LUTHER HAD ALREADY FOUND OUT THE PROBLEM
THOUGH, DURING THOSE TIME, POLITICS AND RELIGION ALREADY BEING CORRUPTED. HOW CAN WE FREE FROM SIN?CONFESS TO PRIEST BY BUYING THE WAT U CALL CONFESSION "PAPER"?
WE NEED TO REFORMED THE CHURCH!!THE PURPOSE OF MARTIN LUTHER TO HAVE REVOLUTION IN
REFORMATION IS THAT NOT TO SPLIT BUT TO IMPROVE THE CHURCH,GO BACK TO THE BIBLE, THE WORD OF GOD. HE DUN WANNA SPLIT BUT LEFT HIM NO CHOICE TO RUNAWAY FROM HOME.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2006 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by xiaofeng at 2-4-2006 06:11 PM
I VERY AGREE ON WONG ANN YONG,
I ALSO HAVE THE SAME OPINION AS WONG. MARTIN LUTHER HAD ALREADY FOUND OUT THE PROBLEM
THOUGH, DURING THOSE TIME, POLITICS AND RELIGION ALREADY BEING CORRUPTED. HOW  ...

Thanks to lord, authority of confession is at Christ. Christ forgives our sins evenly we're really aware and confess from sins, he loves us all

Use magic Report

Follow Us
wingcross This user has been deleted
Post time 12-4-2006 04:53 PM | Show all posts
catholic and christian is different.
Catholic is catholic and christian is christian.

They have differnt doctrines. If you have time search the web for different denominations.
Nowadays most denomination believed in Trinity. they are holding fast to the Nicene Creed which started all this trinity issues. They say if you dun believe in trinity, then you are a heretic.

In the old times, might be burned as the stake if we announced out.   

Who initiated the nicene creed ? A pagan worshipper. He only accepted christ or messiah when he was about to die. His name is Constantine.

anyway it jus a term. There are others, the Believers from the denomination Messianic Jews or the Nazarenese who believed Jesus didnt come to abolished the law or Torah but to fullfil it as well.

Well they followed Torah.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2006 04:56 PM | Show all posts
The Jehovah Witness claimed themselves as christians as well but they dun believed in Trinity.
The Mormons also call themselves a christians but they emphasised the teachings by the prophet Joseph.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

xiaofeng This user has been deleted
Post time 13-4-2006 12:24 AM | Show all posts
I HEARD SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST TRY TO GET BACK TO THE BIBLE AS THEY REALIZE THEY'RE WRONG INTERPRET THE WORD OF GOD. PRAISE THE LORD. THEY STARTING TO ACCEPT THE REFORM THEOLOGY AS A BASIS. BUT STILL NEED SOME TIME I GUESS...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 05:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Wong Onn Yong at 10-2-2006 01:57 AM

I belief in Holy Trinity God not Mary, it's not so complicated. However, Mary isn't a goddess. That's all ff:

yes i agree... it's certainly going nowhere.....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 06:07 AM | Show all posts
i would think that it is pretty obvious.... but apparently not to some people....  catholics are christians... there is no difference.... & there is no difference because catholics believe in jesus christ & everything that the Lord stands for... therefore they are christians.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2006 08:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kazuo at 15-4-2006 06:07 AM
i would think that it is pretty obvious.... but apparently not to some people....  catholics are christians... there is no difference.... & there is no difference because catholics believe in j ...

neh if you are prostestant, you can be called as a christians.
catholics are called catholics.  try asking a catholics to cormfirm.

anyway all this is just a terms. Have you heard of Messianic Judaism ? They dun call them a christians, even they are a follower of Yeshua.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2006 03:45 AM | Show all posts
Sori kuarkan balik thread lama... tp aku baru nak bertanya tentang perbezaan antara Catholic dan Christian... tengok kat sini dah ada... maka aku pun nak kan perjelasan jugak melalui perbincangan panjang yg dah aku baca forumers kat thread ni...

It seems to me that being a Catholic is different from being a Christian.. rite? coz Catholic is Catholic and Christian is Christian. Mcm wingcross bagitau tu.

Tapi Casejulia bagitau : catholic is one of the christian section!

So.. adakah semua ni hanya perbezaan pendapat aje?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2006 07:15 AM | Show all posts
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE.

From xiaofeng  

I HEARD SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST TRY TO GET BACK TO THE BIBLE AS THEY REALIZE THEY'RE WRONG INTERPRET THE WORD OF GOD. PRAISE THE LORD. THEY STARTING TO ACCEPT THE REFORM THEOLOGY AS A BASIS. BUT STILL NEED SOME TIME I GUESS...

My respond:

My dear friends

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2006 02:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sinner at 22-8-2006 03:45
Sori kuarkan balik thread lama... tp aku baru nak bertanya tentang perbezaan antara Catholic dan Christian... tengok kat sini dah ada... maka aku pun nak kan perjelasan jugak melalui perbincangan p ...

from what i read from the book "Kingdom of the Cult" if one religion does not reject the Biblical doctrin of the Trinity and the deity of Christ, it still called Christian. but if one religion reject the Biblical doctrin of the Trinity and the deity of Christ, it is called non-Christian. Such as the Jehova witnesses and Mormons are non-christian

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2006 06:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wingcross at 16-4-2006 20:43

neh if you are prostestant, you can be called as a christians.
catholics are called catholics.  try asking a catholics to cormfirm.

anyway all this is just a terms. Have you heard of Mess ...

Im not suprised about this. Last time i've met a guy friend, i saw that he is wearing a pendant  'cross' . i asked if he was a christian, He said "No". I'm a bit confuse, so i ask him again "What is that 'cross' means." He said he is 'catholic'. i told him that Catholic is Christian, but he said No! i told him again that we worship the same Jesus Christ, well he agreed about this.

[ Last edited by  casejulia at 11-9-2006 10:10 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

orion This user has been deleted
Post time 21-10-2006 03:50 PM | Show all posts

church to much.....Bible Diffren

catholic..........
ada anglican.............................cathtolic punya net
protestan......prestyberian...lutheran.....calvari......Basel.....
di bawah lagi ada mini church...........PSA entah apa ni........GPI.......SIB......

BIbel...........protestan 66 buku......
.................catholic....100 buku .... kandungan tak sama........
keprcayaan sama hampir sama ...saya rasa kita patut review balik kandungan alkitab kita....sejak akhir2 banya scrol dijumpai sinaiticus bible 2007 baru boleh baca hheheheh........judas gospel....thomas gospel apa hal ni ........kepada ahli2 gereja cubalah buka minda.....kepada catholic....cuba tanya mana tu bible original.....................jgn malu-2
satu lagi........ahli catholic ni kalau buat kebaktian di rumah2....apahal dgn patung2 buatan manusiawi tu.kita sembah Allah...bukan .....patung tu le........jgan

Saya ni kristian juga tapi.........belum diiktiraf Baptize.......

Use magic Report

tiM This user has been deleted
Post time 23-10-2006 05:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by orion at 21-10-2006 02:50 PM
catholic..........
ada anglican.............................cathtolic punya net
protestan......prestyberian...lutheran.....calvari......Basel.....
di bawah lagi ada mini church...........PSA ent ...

Kenapa ana tak dibaptis??? kerana tunggu kes Lena joy kerr? hihihihih!:nerd:
Adakah ko sama mashab dengan Truth8?.... Dalam mycard masih tertulis Islam, gitu?
Jgn segan utk konsing sikit soal pribadi di sini....
Catholic ada 100 buku? saya ingat 73 buku7 jerrr.. I pun dah lama tak buka Bible.. hihihih! Ada mini Biblepun hanya terkandung Perjanjian baru. full version ntah tinggal mana dah! Mungkin kat kampong kot!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2006 09:50 AM | Show all posts
To find out whether Catholics and Christians are the same, check out the article below:

Are Roman Catholics Christians?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2006 12:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tiM at 23-10-2006 05:24 PM

Kenapa ana tak dibaptis??? kerana tunggu kes Lena joy kerr? hihihihih!:nerd:
Adakah ko sama mashab dengan Truth8?.... Dalam mycard masih tertulis Islam, gitu?
Jgn segan utk konsing sikit soal  ...

Lain daripada Bible, Catholic juga ada Apocrypha. Bagi mereka, Apocrypha merupakan lanjutan bagi Old Testment Bible.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 03:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063633 second(s), 42 queries .