Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 09:35 AM | Show all posts

Reply #4221 eva's post

cutenyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 09:44 AM | Show all posts
Pitt Needs Money to Rebuild New Orleans

Mon Dec 03,12:11 PM ET

Brad Pitt expects the foundations to be built for at least 150 eco-friendly homes in New Orleans' Lower 9th Ward by the end of next summer.

"I'm hoping we can expand here and expand over into the rest of New Orleans," the 43-year-old actor said Monday morning in an interview on NBC's "Today" show as he walked through the devastated neighborhood.

The initiative, called Make It Right, is Pitt's latest effort to help the area recover from Hurricane Katrina. Pitt has also worked with the environmental organization Global Green USA to build five single-family homes and an 18-unit apartment complex and community center; earlier this year, he and Angelina Jolie purchased a mansion in the city's French Quarter for $3.5 million.

Pitt has pledged $5 million of his own money toward the project and calling himself "not much of a salesman" was campaigning for more donations for the cause.

"I mean, this is really an adopt-a-house campaign," he said. "I'm asking for foundations, for high net-worth individuals, for church groups, for corporations to come in and adopt a house basically, $150,000 will get a family back in their home."

Pitt has teamed up with 13 architects for the project, and explained that each home will be built on stilts as a precaution against the threat of flooding. He said design requirements for the homes were "affordability, sustainability, safety and that they be beautiful."

Yahoo! Entertainment

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 09:48 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 09:49 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie抯 National Guard Salute

Angelina Jolie and 6-year-old son Maddox talk with a member of the National Guard during a news conference in New Orleans

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-12-2007 09:51 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 09:56 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie is 33rd Smartest in Hollywood

Angelina Jolie recently made Entertainment Weekly抯 揟he 50 Smartest People in Hollywood

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-12-2007 09:57 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 09:58 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie is sitting up near the top of the list of Hollywood抯 highest paid actresses. She falls in just behind Reese Witherspoon at the head of the listing. According to AFP, they both get anywhere between 15-20 million dollars per film. The article also mentions the buzz about possibly getting an Oscar award for her role in A Mighty Heart.

[ Last edited by  mandibunge at 4-12-2007 10:01 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 10:02 AM | Show all posts
The official nominees for the International Spirit Awards have been released and A Mighty Heart has nominations in three categories. It抯 up for best feature, Angelina Jolie is up for best female lead, and John Orloff is up for best first screenplay.

Here抯 the competition:

BEST FEATURE

A Mighty Heart
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
I抦 Not There
Juno
Paranoid Park

BEST FEMALE LEAD

Angelina Jolie, A Mighty Heart
Sienna Miller, Interview
Ellen Page, Juno
Parker Posey, Broken English
Tang Wei, Lust, Caution

BEST FIRST SCREENPLAY

John Orloff, A Mighty Heart
Jeffrey Blitz, Rocket Science
Zoe Cassavetes, Broken English
Diablo Cody, Juno
Kelly Masterson, Before the Devil Knows You抮e Dead

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie - EW抯 25 Top Stars of 2007

Entertainment Weekly has released their 25 Top Stars of 2007 and Angelina Jolie is among them. In fact, EW refers to her as 2007抯 Valedictorian.

Here抯 what the publication had to say about her:

Angelina Jolie is currently fulfilling fanboy fantasies in Beowulf with her role as Grendel抯 mom. Grendel抯 naked mom. In digital 3-D, no less. But energizing her base is hardly the 32-year-old actress

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2007 09:23 AM | Show all posts
thanks mandibunge.... !

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2007 03:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mandibunge at 4-12-2007 09:51 AM
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3135/1739421122716loyq8.jpg

alalala... comeynyer angie n maddox!!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2007 06:00 PM | Show all posts
cute lah maddox.. he is already famous because of angie

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-12-2007 07:53 AM | Show all posts
guys... senyuman anak2 angkat AJ n Brad n their own biological dotter memang menawan. Dr senyuman dorang tu kita nampak either dorang tu happy atau tak..

maybe dah kena post oleh somene but just want to post it again about AJ n BP family

Originally posted June 1st: In the newest issue of Marie Claire, Angelina Jolie, 31, speaks about her new film, A Mighty Heart, as well as her family. Here are some gathered highlights -- we will have more, with additional direct quotes, in the coming days.

Zahara works mom over: 'Zahara is the smartass personality. The other day, Z said to me, 'I need a cookie.' I said, 'You need a cookie? You don't need a cookie!' So she says, 'Daddy gonna cry.' I ask, 'Why is Daddy going to cry?' 'Daddy wants me to have a cookie!' She's just that smart.'

On Pax: Angelina reveals that her mother, Marcheline, chose the name Pax before she passed away. 'She loved that name. He came home, and I couldn't call her.'She also says Pax is the wildest person in the house right now -- and she has trouble getting him fully dressed. 'I'm still having trouble convincing Pax that underwear and pants go together - underwear is not pants!''Today was Pax's second day of school, and the teachers told me that when they went out in the playground, Mad came over to his brother and pulled him around in a wagon.  Then later he was crying and Mad patted him on the back.  Maybe it sounds like a little thing, but as any parent knows, that was huge news.  I called Brad at work.  So it's moments like that where you think, 'Oh, I might be OK!''

Zahara's bedtime ritual: Zahara is tucked in each night with Angelina's rendition of 'Little Bunny Foo Foo.'
On Zahara's hair: 'You do her hair, she takes it out. It's like everybody just starts to undress once you've gotten them dressed.'

On Maddox: He's the tough guy. Angelina says her greatest joy has been seeing Mad grow to love Brad. 'I didn't know if he was ever going to have a dad. So when I watch them having real strong father - son time or even when Mad tells me, 'This is a boy thing mom' - it's just really beautiful to see.'
'As much as I'm bold and outgoing, Brad's got him doing jumps [on his mini-motorcycle], and I couldn't do that without being so nervous I'd pass out. I know Brad is a great teacher, but the first time Mad went on the motorcycle, I could hardly watch.'

On Shiloh: She's just learning to walk -- 'so she's falling and trying to eat everything in the place.'
Angelina brought Shiloh to see her mother shortly before she passed away. 'In the last few days of her life, I brought Shiloh to the hospital room -- and Shiloh kept pulling out her oxygen! And she kept saying, 'It's okay, I don't need it that much.' I kept thinking, 'Oh, that's such a perfect grandmother, you know? You don't need your oxygen.'

On conceiving Shiloh: 'All the girlfriends around me said, 'It's going to take an average of 6 months.' I said , 'Good, I'll schedule that into my life.' And it happened maybe our first try and there it was!'

On pregnancy: 'I loved being pregnant, and fortunately, I was with a man who found it really sexy too. During the weeks leading up to the birth, we would have dinner in the dunes by candlelight...We would have tents out there. We had the ocean...I tend to think I'm very serious sometimes. Or dark -- I've been accused of being dark. But I would start laughing...and I would be crying, and I'd fall off the bed -- and it would go on for half an hour! We'd be talking in bed, it would be a serious moment, and then suddenly I would just go.'

On Shiloh's birth: 'Brad has a film of me in the hospital: they were trying to put the IV in me, and I began laughing so hard, with tears rolling down my face. I was out of my mind. But it was lovely. He put on an iPod, and 20 minutes later, they were like, 'OK, we are going to lift her out.' A half-hour later I was breastfeeding.'
'Our only request was that the baby never be taken from our room. And I was on the phone with my mom, who was also in the hospital. We were laughing because we were both under the same assumed name, and we both had given a dose of morphine.'

On her tattoos: 'I was really sure that when I had a baby these [stomach tattoos] would go all funky, but they are still very readable.' On her coordinates marking each child's birthplace on her left arm, Angelina says, 'I've got lots of room [for more].'

On time for everyone: 'Mommy and Daddy need to try to figure out more time right now. Everybody needs individual time. Shiloh has our attention when the others are at school. Mad stays up the latest, so he gets the nighttime. During the day, I'll go for a walk or do something specific with Pax or Z...We're working on it. Right now, we're not great about Mommy-and-Daddy time.'

On diversity: 'We made a decision a long time that we wanted to have a lot of kids., and there is something about the fact that they're from different countries. I didn't want to bring a child from Africa and make her something different than what she is. I think we are a family that's able to keep all of their countries alive in our home.'

'If I were Shiloh, my dream would be to be raised with an amazing African sister. And if I were Zahara, I would want the interesting brothers from Asia, to learn about their culture and teach them about mine. Without us trying, they're growing up with a love of diversity, tolerance, and respect for each other. It's how I wish the world would be, I suppose.'

On Brad as a father: Angelina says she finds Brad most attractive when he's with the children. 'It's hot. There抯 nothing sexier than a man who is a great father.''Out of a genuine love for who they individually are, he wants to be very hands-on. And he's a great combination of what I think a father needs to be. He's very strong -- he's a caretaker who will teach them right from wrong. He doesn't let them run rampant and just give them candy. But he can get them laughing so hard and have so much fun with them. You can tell, just the way they miss him, that they love Daddy.'

On nannies and scheduling: 'We don't want anybody [else] raising our children; we want to be the final word on decisions and discipline for them.'

However, they have two nannies, plus a translator for Pax, but have had issues in the past. 'Confidentiality agreements...You know, you find out that they're obsessing over ironing Shiloh's clothes when that's the last thing I care about. We're not traditional parents. Our house is a bit chaotic, and our kids are very free and independent, and yet they have a routine.'
They use nannies only when they need them --

'Today, I dropped them off at school, and then I took Shiloh to the set with Brad, then picked them up from school -- and then we needed help. They'll all go to bed at 7:30 or 8, and then Mad will be up, but nobody needs to help with Mad. We try to have somebody there for backup, but we also try to use 'em only if we have to.'

On choosing to work on Wanted in Prague: Angelina says she, Brad, and her brother thought it would be a good idea for her to do some light work. She realizes that things were getting heavy [with her mother's passing] and she needed something to help pick her up.
Source: Marie Claire, July issue

Thanks to CBB reader Judy.

source;

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2007/06/angelina_jolie__1.html

bukti shiloh nak makan je

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2007 08:18 AM | Show all posts
tribute to shiloh by her uncle James Haven

yg nie some pic angie n shi

nampak takut2 je shi naik boat.. kat bawah nie gambar Z mcm phobia naik boat

cute shi kisses angie

source ;

http://popsugar.com/502479

[ Last edited by  eva at 6-12-2007 08:22 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2007 09:51 AM | Show all posts
gambar anak-anak diorang main sama sama tak pernah ade lagikan.selalunya diorang jalan lain lain dan tak bercakap antara satu sama lain

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2007 10:34 AM | Show all posts
ada kot

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 04:03 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.624087 second(s), 40 queries .