Post time 9-11-2007 06:25 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2007 06:26 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2007 04:46 PM | Show all posts
hi mandibunge.. great pics.. thanks!!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2007 12:03 AM | Show all posts
suke tengok couple nie.. hope they last hingga ke anak cucu...& cepat2 la kawin..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2007 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Angelinas Pant Rip But Brad Covers The Split End

They don't make second-skin leather pants like they used to. Angelina Jolie hit the London premiere of "Beowulf" Sunday night in a pair of bad girl black trousers that somehow couldn't contain her size triple-zero figure.

According to People, the Oscar-winning megastar's ill-advised pants began to split down the seat as she posed on the red carpet with Brad Pitt, whose well-documented predilection for resting his palm on Jolie's posterior came in handy during the tear trouble.

The actor, who rarely seems to venture out these days without a jaunty cap covering his noggin, kept his hand firmly planted across the separating seam as they continued to smile for fans and photographers.

But even without the rear-view rip, Angelina's persistently streamlined silhouette was on full display as she paired her clingy leather slacks with an amply filled-out black sweater that turned see-through in the flashbulb explosion (yes, she was wearing a matching bra).

Angelina Jolie attends the London premiere of "Beowulf" on Nov. 11.

But it turns out even the British sometimes have moments of discourteousness. Seems someone discarded a piece of bubble gum on the red carpet, which Jolie unluckily speared with one of her vertiginous Christian Louboutin peep-toe stilettos.

The masticated wad was clearly visible as the alluring if attenuated actress signed autographs for the crowd and exchanged lovey-dovey looks with a stubble-covered Pitt.

People says Brangelina winged into town for the premiere sans tykes Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 1, and they took advantage of their rare kid-free time to enjoy dinner a deux on Saturday night at tony London eatery Roka.

A staffer gushes that they "enjoyed all [our] best dishes and looked very, very happy."

Angelina, meanwhile, brushed off suggestions she's running herself ragged as she stars in the currently filming Clint Eastwood-directed drama "The Changeling" and does that do-gooder thing she does so well, all while chasing after four active ankle-biters.

"I don't actually do that much," she insists to Sky Showbiz. "I've been sleeping with the kids a lot -- snuggling in bed."

ref : http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgossip/11-12-07_3

[ Last edited by  fly_in_d_sky at 13-11-2007 11:15 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-11-2007 03:02 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2007 03:03 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-11-2007 03:04 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2007 03:05 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2007 03:05 PM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  izzati at 14-11-2007 03:10 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2007 03:19 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2007 03:23 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2007 05:27 PM | Show all posts
The love of Angelina Jolie towards Brad Pitt
On November 12, 2007
People News:

Angelina Jolie says that to see Brad Pitt creating bonds with his children has given him feelings that it had never experienced earlier.

The winner of an Oscar that has three adopted sons - Madddox, 6, Pax, 3 and Zahara. 2 - in addition to his biological daughter Shiloh, of 17 years with the protagonist of "Fight Club" is loved of easily that Brad takes the parenthood.

Angelina - who adopted Maddox and Zahara, before starting going out with the actor - said: " Brad supports me incredibly and is an affectionate man and a big father. That means very much for me to have him in my life and to be there for our children because I was prepared and resigned to raise them alone.

" You cannot know how of good father a man is without seeing him in this role(paper). Pero Brad is so good with Mad, and they are joined in a way so nice that almost it makes me cry - and I never cry. "

The actress of "Wanted" says that it might happen(pass) the whole day looking for Brad to play with the children.

He(She) said: " Brad is very natural playing with the children. His eyes are illuminated when it teaches(shows) him to Mad or slightly new Pax and looks for them to laugh or to shout in his games. It might spend hours only looking for Brad to amuse itself with the children - except because normally I am occupied changed clothes or preparing the children to go to the bed! ".

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 01:21 AM | Show all posts
sweet gle!!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 09:38 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2007 10:35 AM | Show all posts
A year for the surrender of accounts
15 November, 2007
The Economist:

Article by Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie, ambassador of good will of ACNUR, waits for an advance in making available of justice the criminals military.

In one recent mission for the High Commissioner of the Nations United for the Refugees, I had the opportunity to visit a camping of refugees in Chad being crossed the border with Sudan. Seating to me with a group of refugees, I asked to them what they needed. These were people who had seen kill members of their family, to violate their neighbors, to burn and to sack their towns and to push the totality of their community outside their earth. So it was not no surprise when people began to list the things that could improve their lives more a little. Better stores, said one; better access to the average doctors, said another one. But then an adolescent raised his hand and said, with a powerful simplicity, "Nous voulons proc鑣". We want a judgment.

A judgment could seem a distant and abstract idea to a young one for which the interior of the room of a court is to a world of distance of the interior of a camping of refugees. But its declaration showed the establishment of something elementary: that responsibility is perhaps the only force the sufficiently powerful thing like breaking the circle of violence and repayment that marks so many conflicts.

I believe that 2008 can be the year in which we begin to look for the true responsibility and justice demanded by the victims in Darfur and other parts. Through the responsibility we can begin the process to correct the evils last and to even change the behavior of some of the worse delinquents of the world.

The old international courts for Yugoslavia and Rwanda have shown to the way declaring guilty heads of state and generals by genocide and crimes against the humanity. The special cut of the UN for Mountain range Lioness already has sentenced to jail to three old leaders of a progovernmental military service by the committed crimes military during the civil war of the country in the Nineties.

In Cambodia the union between the UN and the Cambodian courts of Justice has begun to prove the crimes military and crimes against the humanity of old leaders of the Khmer Rouge, mentioning to witnesses. It has had been long time to arrive at this, but a judgment is probable in 2008. In There is It, the Court of International Crimes (ICC), has begun the processes of two of the Congolese leaders accused to foment the slaughters and violations in the middle of the violence that occurred there during one decade.

They are not confused; the single existence of these processes changes the conduct. To see the accusation of Thomas Lubanga and the halting of Germain Katanga by the ICC brought to the mind a trip that I did to the Congo five years ago. In the region of Ituri, where the kingdom of terror of Mr Katanga had been very intense, our group attended a meeting of leaders. They had met in a field to discuss the perspective in a peace accord that did not seem very good. The conversation became hostile and the situation grew with time in tension. In this point, one of my colleagues requested the name of one of the rebels and announced, perhaps something imprudently, that was going away it to happen to the ICC.

He was extraordinary: the position of this caudillo changed of the aggression to the conciliation. The ICC had been established during only five months. It had not judged anybody. Its simple existence was the sufficient thing like intimidating a man who was been terrifying to the population during years.

Finishing the circle of the violence

This one is not an isolated example. The responsibility has the potential to change the behaviors, to verify the aggression of which they are customary to act with impunity. Brown Luis Ocampo, the public prosecutor of the ICC, has said even that the genocide is not a crime of passion; it is a calculated decision. He is right. The common sense says to us that when risks are hefted, different decisions are taken. When crimes against the humanity of consistent form are punished severely and, the calculations of the assassins change.

My hope is that these examples of justice in name of the responsibility are only of many that are to arrive. I hope that the government of Sudan gives to the governmental minister and to the leader of the military service janjaweed who has been accused of crimes military by the ICC and who the adolescent which I knew in Chad is able to see the judgment that she asks for. I hope that those people in charge of the atrocities in Darfur are taken in to opinion, not only by the cause of that young person, but by the one of the world.

Only through justice La Paz can be obtained. And when there is peace near 39 million of displaced and refugees of the world will only be able to return to house.

The fort makes prey in weak and the weak one, when obtaining the force, in obtaining repayment: this one is the nature of many of the conflicts of the world. The paper of aggressor and victim can be alternated with time, the destruction tools can become more sophisticated, but with few changes.

In spite of the horror that I have seen in my trips, the esperanzada lesson that I obtain is that we can begin to finish with the cycle of violence and repayment that to criminal wars gives rise and that floods everything of refugees. Let us leave the 2008 is the year in which we see the principle of the responsibility put into action.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 10:46 AM | Show all posts
One of rumors
Normally and being faithful to the popular voting that was in the News of Brangelina in Spanish in this Web we do not become echo of the rumors, that there are the new photos which is, the declarations that Brad and/or Angie do, arise everywhere in the tabloides, with the purpose of selling more and more magazines, but since I have received numerous commentaries, several emails and even commentaries in the forum, goes my humble opinion of the things more absurd here than these days are oye/leen.

There we go:

1. Angie maintains a relation with its bodyguard.

The matchless imagination of the editors of the Star magazine, removed to the street this peculiar cover with a history on which Angie maintains a loving-sentimental relation with its bodyguard crying out which they had exclusive photos in the interior where everything was seen - typical reclamation so that peculiar people go and buy the number -.

If those inner photos are as revealing as the one of the cover, only they will show us the good man, to whom they have baptized as "Chesel" - without last name none - making reason why Brad and Angie pay to him, that is to say, its work. Accompanying to Angie in its exits, or their work, just like to Brad.

That photo in concrete is of this last summer, in Power station Park, where Angie went with the greater children (airborne magnetic detection, Pax and Z) to raise in the merry-go-round and to buy ice creams.

2. Brad - once again - lets to Angie besides deceive it with another woman.

All we have seen the numerous affective samples and the enamored thing that seem in the photos of the last openings, in addition with the pretty words that #***a-refl mng the one to the other in the most recent interviews.

But no, for the editors of Life and Style, that does not seem to be sufficient, and when all the cameras went away (there are thousands of photographies) and all fans let acclaim to them - tens of these following afortundos have been able to see to them carameled in the red carpet assuring that they seem very happy together - always is left a "source near" or a "friend of the pair" very cotilla and fizzles that what sees nobody has seen and nobody can return to see.

By the way, if that friend of the pair has seen Brad with another woman, why he did not take a photo - although he was with the moving body - from the scene? Thus the magazine must not have used this old image of Brad in Patan Village, in India the last year! ;)

3. The rupture of the trousers of Angie in the Premiere of Beowulf.

What here you see?

I, of course, nothing. S髄amente the hand of Brad in one of its favorite sites, that always we can observe in all the photos of all premieres which they attend together.

Numerous blog, weekly digital, tabloides and news jumped with the news whereupon to Angie him had broken trousers and that Brad, kind, covered the hole so that nobody saw the buttock or the underclothes its girl, but I in the photos of great quality with which story, I could not see nothing there, to not being the own rack of the trousers.

The own magazine People or Extra, webs always very respectful with Brad and Angelina were made echo of the rumor, having had to make a rectification, that you can read in the previous entrances.

4. The biological family of Zahara wants that the Jolie-Pitt gives back it to Ethiopia.

The rumors that involve the small ones, to me personally, revuelven me to the stomach, because they say trivialities of them, is worth, but who put the children to sell more magazines, it seems to me repulsive.

Who if no, my wonderful friends of In Touch, could say such barbarism?

Months ago, if you are a following faithful of the News of Brangelina in Spanish, you could know tejemanejes who this revolting revistucha of pacotilla was engaged in in hand with the rumors, asking to me me via email which he knew of ruptures and others, trying to sosacar information to me so that he made his work, pidi閙dome photos and wanting to turn to me one of those "sources near" the pair

As the young lady editor of In Touch Spain did not obtain what wanted of me and saw her email published in the Web, she responded to me with a rather little education (and a short lexicon enough to be journalist) crying out my little professionalism (when the professional supposedly is she and I simply am one fan whose labor life is opposed the information) saying that she was going to undertake legal actions reason why she had done, that only remained in a threat.

And now, they leave with this. Once again; repulsive. To play thus with the well-being of a baby whom it has a life next to its parents and brothers - it is truth or not - seems to me revolting and with it my rejection to all the published one in that magazine is greater, if it fits.

I hope that all this, helps you to include/understand just a little bit as the business of the rumor goes. An advice: what to believe? What he has photographies, what leaves its mouths or what they affirm his representatives.

And no, Angie is not again pregnant!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Brad Pitt did not have to cover a hole in the trousers of Angelina Jolie
People.com:

The 12 of People.com November published that in the Premiere of London de Beowulf inopportunely the trousers of Angelina Jolie were broken in the red carpet. The estilista of Jolie said that what it seemed a rasgadura in the photographies was not more than the rack than in addition, did not spoil. It wore to house the trousers after the Premiere.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie writes on Darfur for The Economist
14 November, 2007
The Country:

Actress, ambassador of the UN, mod閘ica mother of a tribe of children and, now, contributor of the prestigious magazine The Economist. The American actress Angelina Jolie has written a news article on the situation in the Sudanese region of Darfur for the special number of year end of the publication, that leaves on sale today and it will be possible to be consulted in Internet as of morning.

Next to Jolie, ambassador of good will of the High Commissioner of the UN for Refugiados (ACNUR), in the special edition of the magazine, titled the world in 2008, publishes other articles companies of the stature of the French president, Nicolas Sarkozy; the Mexican president, Felipe Calder髇; the Dalai Lama; the mayor of New York, Michael Bloomberg, and the Secretary General of the UN, Ban Ki-moon.

"This it can be the moment at which we stop the cycle of the violence and end our tolerance by the crimes against the humanity", Jolie has written, according to an extract of the article spread yesterday.

It is not the first time that the famous actress puts itself in front of the keyboard of a computer, to write an article. The Washington Post the past published month of February a chronicle of Angelina Jolie, in which this one explains the frustration that felt by not being able to return to visit Darfur.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 05:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.305812 second(s), 40 queries .