CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: True-X

SUPERMODEL.... their pic (Male Model on pg 4)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 3-4-2007 09:40 AM | Show all posts

Reply #540 `pSyCho`'s post

yeah exotic..... comel... along with alessandra ambrosio ( my first crush.. as a girlt to a girl)..

luckily VS model sumer muker cantik dan body cantik.. ( except giselle.. kant

neeway aku dah lama tak tengok model2 baru VS.. diorg nyer runway pon aku miss

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-4-2007 10:39 AM | Show all posts
:hmm: ada tak model2 era glamour supermodel yg wat comeback selain Naomi dgn Kate moss?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-12-2007 01:33 PM | Show all posts
semalam aku nengok E!.. new Forbes's The world's richest supermodels 2007

Gisele Bundchen - usd33m

2.. Kate Moss - usd 9m

3. Heidi Klum - usd 8m

4. Adriana Lima - usd - 7m

5- Alessandra Ambrosio - usd 6m
.. my ultimate fav.....

6. Carolyn Murphy - usd 5m

7. Natalia Vadiova - usd 4.5 m

8. Karolina Kurkova - usd3.5m

9.Daria Werbowy - usd3.5m

10. Gemma Ward - usd 3 m

11. Liya Kebede - usd 2.5m

12. Hilary Rhoda - usd 2m

13. Shalom Harlow - usd 2m

14. Doutzen Kroes - usd 1.5m

15. Jessica Stam - usd 1.5m

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2007 12:14 PM | Show all posts
td tengok VS 2007 show.. semua cantik2 tp paling suka tengok muka adrianna lima n miranda kerr... comeyyy

miranda nie ada darah serbian, turkish, filipino,australian  n persian..
among wajah baru VS kan?

[ Last edited by  eva at 24-12-2007 12:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-12-2007 12:18 AM | Show all posts

Reply #544 eva's post

aku pon ske amanda kerr... aku slalu perasan yg muekr dia nia ader iras2 andriana lima..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-12-2007 12:20 AM | Show all posts
NEW FACE OF MAYBELLINE... JESSICA WHITE

NewseopleLast Updated: Dec 10th, 2007 - 21:32:28

Maybelline New York Signs New Supermodel Jessica White
        By Maybelline New York
        Dec 11, 2007, 16:21

[email=?subject=Maybelline%20New%20York%20Signs%20New%20Supermodel%20Jessica%20White&body=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbanmecca.com%2Fartman%2Fpublish%2Farticle_1597.shtml]Email this article[/email]
         Printer friendly page

MaybellineNew York announces that Jessica White, the stunning and elegantsupermodel, has become Maybelline New York's newest spokesperson. Shejoins Maybelline New York's prestigious roster including ChristyTurlington, Erin Wasson, Adriana Lima, Tomiko Fraser, Julia Stegner,and Zhang Ziyi.

At 16, Jessica was discovered in her hometown of Buffalo, NY and madethe brave move to Paris. Within six months, she landed campaigns forChloe and the Gap. Soon, Jessica was walking the runways for New York'stop designers including Ralph Lauren, Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacobs,and Tommy Hilfiger. She also landed in the pages of Harper's Bazaar andTeen Vogue.
Jessica's big break to supermodel status came in 2003 when she waschosen for Sports Illustrated's famed Swimsuit issue. Jessica went onto model in the next four successive issues. This was a first inhistory for an African American woman. Jessica quickly made headlinesand was deemed the new Iman by the international press.
In 2006, her supermodel title was solidified when she appeared onthe catwalk of the famed Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. At 23, Jessicais poised to be an absolute star in the industry.
Jessica represents the essence of the Maybelline woman: she issophisticated, worldly-wise, and involved. In her spare time Jessicaworks on a charitable foundation she founded called "Angel Wings" whichprovides under privileged children in her hometown of Buffalo anopportunity to have new experiences and follow their dreams just as shehas.
"We are thrilled to have Jessica White representing Maybelline NewYork," says Serena Giovi, Vice President of Marketing for MaybellineNew York*Garnier. "Her striking beauty and spark for life, makes her aperfect choice for our brand."
Jessica is elated to be under contract with Maybelline New Yorkalongside one of her favorite models of all time Christy Turlington."Maybelline products are a part of every woman's life and I am sohonored to represent the African American community for a brand I havegrown up with," says Jessica.
Jessica has worked with the world's top photographers such as StevenMeisel, Mario Sorrenti, Craig McDean, Patrick Demarchelier, PeterLindbergh, Mario Testino, Inez and Vinoohd, Steven Klein, Mert andMarcus and David Sims. Jessica also appeared in the movie "Big Momma'sHouse 2" as well as a music video for singer John Legend and rapperJay-Z.
Jessica will make her sensational television and print debut for Maybelline New York in February 2008.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 27-12-2007 12:22 AM | Show all posts

JESSICA WHITE

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2007 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by True-X at 27-12-2007 12:18 AM
aku pon ske amanda kerr... aku slalu perasan yg muekr dia nia ader iras2 andriana lima..

yeap muka adriana n miranda nie memang ada iras2.. ingatkan adik beradik..
bila buka mulut.. baru tau sorang tak bleh ckp english sesangat.. yg satu tu very broad ozzy
tp both nampak happy go lucky je..dua2 srtart modelling sejak umo 13 tahun kan?

bila tengok supermodels nie teringat pula sale perfume kat sini during Boxing Day Salebyk turun harga cuma duit tak banyak nak spend

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-12-2007 03:13 PM | Show all posts
muka-muka sedap dipandang

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2007 12:13 AM | Show all posts
picx terbaru miranda kerr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-12-2007 10:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #550 iloveyou's post

alahiii comellnyerrrr.... even tak der mekap pong...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2007 12:20 AM | Show all posts

Reply #551 True-X's post

dye nye dimple tew yg c0mel

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2007 04:13 PM | Show all posts

Hi!!

I still thinking Natalia Vodianova is d-one n only super-mama-models to me....anyway, she's back. Yupp, let me repeat, she's back on track...on runway show, to be accurate. I've been longing to see her doing that catwalk-thing. And finally, she opened Valentino抯 show. D-moment d-Russian mom strode on d-runway stage, it caught every1's attention. For d-record, she gave birth 2 her 3rd son 3 weeks b4 appearing in Valentino抯 ready-to-wear collection show. Imagine that, how quick n fast she get back her svelte figure 2 die 4. Not 2 mention d-hey-world-look-at-me-I'm-a-mom-of-3-kids-n-I-still-got-it smiles on her face while d-photographers snapping her pic.

I just LOVE her...1st bcos of her signature walk which is, well, very distinctive n yet very sexy. Second reason would be, her barbie-doll looks n as well as d-edgy looks when it comes to haute coutoure or high-fashion or wuteva. 3rd, would be her status, I guess. She's a working mom n that has given her more credit.

Let's see some of da' pic of her during d-Valentino's show.
[size=130%]D-show was held somewhere in Julai this year..hehehe..kinda late to post it here...

[size=130%]
[size=130%]
[size=130%]at Karl lagerfeld's show
[size=130%]
[size=130%]
[size=130%]
[size=130%]
[size=130%]opening/Spring 2008 Ready-to-Wear

[ Last edited by  mayutaka at 30-12-2007 12:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2008 02:07 PM | Show all posts
aik senyap dah thread ni.. malaysia pon ada supermodel gak kan...ahaks

First name : Ling
Last Name : Tang
Nasionality : Malaysian
Ethnicity : Chinese/Malaysian
Hair Color : Black
Eye Color : Brown
Date Of birth : October 9, 1974
Place of Birth : Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia
Live : New York
Height : 5"10 178cm
Measurements : (US) 32-24-35 ; (EU) 81-61-89
Dress Size : (US) 6 ; (EU) 36
Shoe Size : (US) 8 ; (EU) 39
Agencies :
Advertisments : Ann Taylor, Bergdorf Goodman, Chanel 'Allure' fragrance, Cover Girl, Emporio Armani, Estee Lauder, GAP, Guess, Issey Miyake, Lacoste, Mac & Jack, Matrix, Natori, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Prescriptives, Gucci, J.Crew, Wolford, Yves Saint Laurent

Magazine Covers : Germany: 'Vogue'
                             Singapore: 'Harper's Bazaar' - July 2004
                             UK: 'Scene' - November/December 1997

Fashion Shows :  Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 1997 {Alexander McQueen, Ally Capellino, Badgley Mischka, Betsey Johnson, Bill Blass, Blumarine, Callaghan, Chanel, Christian Dior, Dirk Bikkembergs, DKNY, Dries van Noten, Ellen Tracy, Erreuno, Fendi, Genny, Gianfranco Ferr

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 05:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.808623 second(s), 33 queries .