CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: True-X

SUPERMODEL.... their pic (Male Model on pg 4)

[Copy link]
Post time 17-11-2006 10:52 AM | Show all posts

Izabel Goulart is a Brazilian supermodel. She was discovered by a hairstylist while shopping for groceries with her mom.

During her first Victoria抯 Secret fashion show in 2005, Izabel modeled a bikini made entirely out of candy. After the show, she says she actually ate most of the bikini, describing it as so delicious.

Izabel抯 first ever fashion show appearance made many Brazilian newspapers and shows the next day, however the reason for this was a rather embarrassing one for her. During her walk down the catwalk, Izabel抯 bikini top started sliding down without her knowledge, and before she had reached the end, her breasts became fully exposed.

Izabel was born October 23, 1984 and is a huge fan of Conan O払rien.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2006 12:01 PM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  paz at 17-11-2006 02:03 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2006 03:30 PM | Show all posts
At age seventeen, Gia Carangi was working the counter at her father's Philadelphia luncheonette, Hoagie City. Within a year, Gia was one of the top models of the late 1970's, gracing the covers of Cosmopolitan and Vogue, partying at New York's Studio 54 and the Mudd Club, and redefining the industry's standard of beauty. She was the darling of moguls and movie stars, royalty and rockers.

Gia was also a girl in pain, desperate for her mother's approval and a drug addict on a tragic slide toward oblivion, who started going directly from $10,000-a-day fashion shoots to the heroin shooting galleries on New York's Lower East Side. Finally blackballed from modeling, Gia entered a vastly different world on the streets of New York and Atlantic City, and later in a rehab clinic. At twenty-six, she became on of the first women in America to die of AIDS, a hospital welfare case visited only by rehab friends and what remained of her family.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2006 12:07 PM | Show all posts
Milla Jovovich getting some gas

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2006 12:09 PM | Show all posts
KATE MOSS TAKES THE STAGE

Channeling her inner Fergie, Kate Moss made her comedy debut last night, joining the cast of the 'Little Britain' stage show for a charity stage perfomance.

The ubermodel played a friend of loud-mouth Vicky Pollard, rocking a shell suit for an authentic ghetto fabulous look.

Little Britain co-creator David Walliams asked Kate to take the stage after she and boyfriend Pete Doherty went to see the stage show.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2006 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Gisele Bundchen In Baazar

[ Last edited by  paz at 27-11-2006 01:29 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-12-2006 04:13 PM | Show all posts

Kate under fire for fur campaign
Kate Moss is the latest celeb to come under criticism from animal rights groups after fronting Burberry campaign that contains fur. The World Society for the Protection of Animals wrote a letter to Moss and says, "I've written in the hope that she will think twice before wearing or advertising fur in the future." A rep for Burberry insists that their use of fur is as humane as possible and says, "There will be occasions where the use of fur will be...important to the design and aesthetics of a product. We will not use fur if there is a serious concern that the fur has been produced by the unacceptable treatment of the animals concered." Wait...I'm confused. Doesn't the very presence of fur mean an animal has died??
source

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2006 02:56 PM | Show all posts

It抯 a super slow news day, so here抯 some dumb pictures of Kate Moss in Tempo Magazine.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-12-2006 01:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by paz at 16-11-2006 10:44 AM
so this morning a bunch of victoria's secret models gathered for some kinda photoshoot in front of the grauman's chinese theater - right up in the first row of course we had the usual pretty lady suspects including adriana lima, gisele bundchen, karolina kurkova, alessandra ambrosio, izabel goulart, & selita ebank...i think i got all the names right - if someone knows these models well please correct me if i'm wrong! i love that picture where it looks like gisele and karolina are about to make out! all the boys in my office were leering like i've never seen before - too funny! popbytes over & out for now - xxoo!

its selita ebanks.....ader S ;P

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2006 05:35 PM | Show all posts

Check out supermodel Karolina Kurkova pulling out that massive wedgie while shooting for Victoria's Secret in St. Bart's.

Don't you wish your wedgies looked that good?!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2006 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by paz at 12-12-2006 11:35 PM

Check out supermodel Karolina Kurkova pulling out that massive wedgie while shooting for Victoria's Secret in St. Bart's.

Don't you wish ...

she got the best body that any women wil envy for....:ting:

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2006 01:41 PM | Show all posts

Janice Dickinson in a Hit and Run
6 hours 16 min ago

Love her or hate her it's sad to hear Janice Dickinson was hit by a truck late last night. Janice was on the 405 when she was hit by an unknown driver throwing her car into the median. Her head hit the windshield and she got a mild concussion. After being treated at Cedars-Sinai the world's first supermodel has been released and is expected to be "back in fine form" very soon. We wish Janice a speedy recovery and hope the jerk that hit her gets caught.

Source

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2006 10:48 PM | Show all posts

GIA CARANGI one of the earliest supermodel

ni dia one of the earlier supermodel.. kire sezaman ngan janice dickinson laa nie..... aku baru jer search pasal dia nie... dia ni kire "The gems".. jarang kene reject laaa sbb her exotic good looks... tp aku rase angelina jolie yg lakon jadi dia lagi lawa.. :ngrin:

Gia Marie Carangi (January 29th 1960 - November 18th 1986), was the Top Fashion Model of the late 1970s and early 1980s. She became addicted to Heroin and later she became infected with HIV and was among the first women in the public eye to die from AIDS-related complications. In 1993 Stephen Fried´s Biography about Gia was published ("Thing of Beauty") and in 1998 Angelina Jolie played Gia in the HBO´s biographical TV Movie "Gia".

dari wikipedia...
Carangi was swept right into the fashion world. Considered a "rare gem", she never experienced the frequent rejection that most models face. Partly due to supermodel Janice Dickinson's success, her exotic looks were in demand. Visually striking, she was a hit with prominent photographers. 揟here抯 only been maybe 3 girls in my whole career that have walked into my studio and I went 憌ow

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2006 10:50 PM | Show all posts

Reply #178 paz's post

ALESANDRA... IS THE BEST..:love::love::love:.. thanks paz

... and giselle.. worst..:kant:. muker dia keras sungguh laa aku rase...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2006 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by True-X at 15-12-2006 10:50 PM
ALESANDRA... IS THE BEST..:love::love::love:.. thanks paz

... and giselle.. worst..:kant:. muker dia keras sungguh laa aku rase...

giselle is the highest paid victoria secret model with a USD 30 millions for 4 years contract n still hold the highest annual earning of any supermodel ever!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2006 09:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by True-X at 15-12-2006 04:48 AM
ni dia one of the earlier supermodel.. kire sezaman ngan janice dickinson laa nie..... aku baru jer search pasal dia nie... dia ni kire "The gems".. jarang kene reject laaa sbb her exotic ...

kita suka dgn gia sbb kesemua gambar modelling dia mmg menarik...tak hairanlah masa tu dia mmg jadi model yg hebat ketika itu.sayang sekali sbb dia mati dlm keadaan yg trajis sekali....kalu dia masih hidup,mungkin dia lagi cam Janice or Iman kot...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-12-2006 10:15 PM | Show all posts
Aaaaaahhhhhh.....nampaknya Daria Werbowy bukan lagi world's number 1 Supermodel dah...akhirnya Gemma Ward naik takhta ke tempat pertama dlm carta Top 50 Supermodels.....aaaaaaahhhhhhh tak sangka akhirnya Daria berundur....

Daria langsung takde dlm senarai Top 50 Supermodels dunia...terus terkeluar...nampaknya dia akan join Top 25 Supermodel Icons...akhirnya dia dah jadi icon se-geng dgn Natalia Vodianova, Giselle Bundchen, Kate Moss, Carolyn Murphy, Liya Kebede dan supermodels yg dah tak aktif kt runway lagi dah tapi lebih menonjol kt mainstream.....aku taknak Daria berundur dari runway...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2006 02:38 AM | Show all posts

Reply #197 IrvingLorenzo's post

oh dah takde ker?? tp i suke gak kt gemma ward...she's my favorite actually
VOGUE NIPPON dec dia lagik jd cover

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2006 08:35 AM | Show all posts

Reply #198 cauliflower's post

dia nie mmg quite popular ek kt Jepun...sbb muka anime dia kan? Lily Cole pun popular tak kt sana? dia tu pun muka anime gak. tapi aku sedih gakla Daria dah tak no.1... dia dah join sama dgn the World's No.1 Male Supermodel (Former la kiranya..hehe) iaitu si Brad Kroenig yg baru jugak terkeluar terus dari senarai Top 50 Male Supermodels dan digantikan dgn Karl Lindman.

dua2 baru je buat runway bersama2 pd season yg lepas (SS 07) kt Chanel atas jemputan khas Karl Lagerfeld...nampaknya dua2 mmg akan retire dari membuat full-time catwalking dah...oh well....it was a matter of time jugak sebelum Daria akan bosan dgn dunia runway...sama cam Natalia dan Giselle....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-12-2006 11:41 AM | Show all posts
actually kan Iman tuh muslim lagi ker???

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 05:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.789644 second(s), 41 queries .