CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: babyface76

IASLA[DIET&ANGELIKA LATEST STORIES-(PAGE 197)]-~(PRE:TDDUP)

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 18-2-2005 12:02 PM | Show all posts
The theme song of Kristine Hermosa and Diether Ocampo's newest baby, "Til Death Do Us Part" by the country's Music Icons, Mr. Pure Energy, Gary Valenciano, Divine Diva, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Sarah Geronimo, Christian Bautista, Bituin Escalante and Wency

http://leogracie.com/TDDUP_XTIANGARY.wmv

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Diether rocks

The hunk is now the lead vocal of a new band

By Oliver Quingco II

NUMEROUS actors like  Patricia Javier, Ara Mina, Aubrey Miles, Judy Ann Santos, Carlos Agassi, Cesar Montano and Piolo Pascual are dipping their toes in the field of singing. They indeed can carry a tune yet none of them can ever be a threat to the likes of  Martin Nievera or Sharon Cuneta.

Diether Ocampo is the latest thespian yet to venture into singing and he knows the difficulties one has to go through to be taken seriously by hardcore music buffs who know their music. Unlike his acting colleagues, however, he isn抰 doing it solo. He抯 formed a band called Blow, which seems to be on the road to make their mark in the music scene.

揗usic is something really different from what I usually do,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 12:21 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 12:33 PM | Show all posts

Biodata Kristine Hermosa

Full Name: Kristine Hermosa Orille
Birthday: September 9, 1983
Birthplace: Quezon City, Philippines
Father's name: Maximillan Orille
Mother's name: Ma. Alma Orille
Religion: Catholic
Nationality: Filipino
Showbiz Anniversary: March 9, 1997
Special Skills and Hobbies
swimming, horseback-riding, singing, dancing, modelling
Favorites:
Color: white, baby pink, sky blue
Food: Spanish and Filipino food

TV Shows: Richard Loves Lucy (mainstay), Munting Paraiso (mainstay), Star Drama Theater Presents "Kristine" (ABS-CBN featured artist), Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako (mainstay), Cyberkada (regular), Pangako Sa'yo (mainstay), Sana'y Wala Ng Wakas

Films: Okey si Ma'am, Ang TV, the Movie, Habadabadoo, Putiputipoo, Nagbibinata, Gimik the Reunion, Mahal na Kung Mahal, Trip, Forevermore
Commercials: Cinderella's Naf Naf, Bunny Jeans and Mr.Donut

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 12:38 PM | Show all posts

Kristine Hermosa

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2005 12:50 PM | Show all posts
hi babyface76,

hmm lama dah tak join forum cari nie...thread TDDUP dah ader...wah semangat la baby nie...bagus2..:clap:...teruskan ok...

:pompom:diettin4ever:pompom:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 18-2-2005 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nozomi_yamata at 18-2-2005 12:50 PM:
hi babyface76,

hmm lama dah tak join forum cari nie...thread TDDUP dah ader...wah semangat la baby nie...bagus2..:clap:...teruskan ok...

:pompom:diettin4ever:pompom:

nozomi...selamat dtg ke thread tddup....kalau ada apa2 info...gambar pasal diet&tin...postlah kat sini....
kita meriahkan thread nie....

:pompom: yeahhhhh....:pompom:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 01:37 PM | Show all posts

Part 14

Ysabel and Manuel were still hugging when they heard Roxanne's voice and they broke from their embrace and fixed themselves. Roxanne asked them where they have been.

Ysabel: I went to the toilet
Manuel: I went to the toilet too.
Roxanne: Together?
Ysabel: roxanne What are you thinking? Do you think Manuel and I were doing something? kissing?
Dash came and joined the conversation.

Dash: Where do you guys actually went?
Ysabel: no where

Manuel asked roxanned to go inside just to avoid the conversation, once the two went up, Dash provoked ysabel to know what was really happening.

DAsh: If nothing happened..how come your lipstick is wet?

and she smiled and got excited

DAsh: You.......but that's what I like about you...YOU'RE VERY NAUGHTY!

and they both left

Roxanne still didn't want to go home and she wanted to go swimming.Manuel refused since there was a dead person waiting for him at home. They were about to leave when they bumped into ysabel and dash.

Ysabel: We're go aheadi..
Manuel: I'm leaving since there're a dead person waiting for me at home.

The final words are actually for ysabel....

Manuel: HOPE WE CAN DO THIS AGAIN
Ysabel: I DONT THINK SO.
and Roxanne just cut in
Roxanne: well for the record I beat you. I'll better than you.

Ysabel just smiled.

Ysabel: you said it.

the two group split up

At the parking lot Manuel's car would not start. When Dash and ysabel saw them, Dash invited them to get into his car but ysabel protested.

Dash: You know what dear...I read in the bible ...if you do one good deed to somebody, 100 times will return to you.

Ysabel just kept quiet at Dash remark and Manuel and Roxanne entered and sat at the back of Dash's car.

On the road, Roxanne kept holding on to Manuel and Ysabel felt irritated..maybe she was jealous....later Ysabel's phone rang.

Ysabel: HELLO..HI BABE...AWWW YOUR SOOO SWEET!..I REALLY LOVE YOU REALLY.....O OK...I'LL SEE YOU LATER..BYE!

While ysabel was talking...Manuel listened and obviously he was jealous.

Who's was ysabel talking to?

She put down the phone and she felt awful with herself.

At the back of the car, Manuel kept looking at the mirror and said I LOVE YOU quietly which only Ysabel can see...when Roxanne realized it she was outraged.

Roxanne: what are you two doing ha.

and she got her hand on the brake so that the car would stop.

Manuel: roxanne what are you trying to do!!
Ysabel: If you want to die...don't drag us into this and Roxanne began to act like a kid.

Roxanne: You thought I didn't see you ha!
DAsh: What is this?
Roxanne: you were flirting with manuel
Ysabel: WHAT?
MANUEL: HA?
Roxanne: You're saying that your in love with her..
manuel: and what now.....

Roxanne was furious when Manuel said itl.

Roxanne: see you're saying that your still in love with her.
Dash: You know what manuel you guys better take a taxi to go home.

Manuel got all his things and left Dash and Ysabel.

Drew called Ysabel's house and talked to Grandma Conching. When she knew that Ysabel was with manuel, roxanne and dash, she was angry. After her conversation with Drew, Ysabel arrived and her grandma started to ask where she had been. Just to hide it, she told her that she was with Drew.. but she was even furious because she knew that her granddaughter had lied.

lola conching: When do you learn how to tell lies. You said you were with Drew and I just finished talking to Drew. You were with Manuel. Because of that man you started to lying.

and ysabel couldn't control herself.

Ysabel: GRANDMA IS NOT THAT. I LIED TO YOU NOW BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT. ALL MY LIFE I ALWAYS FOLLOW WHAT YOU SAID. EVEN TO PLEASE YOU I WILL DO IT ALTHOUGH I'M NOT HAPPY.(way to go girl)

She left her grandma and Grandma Conching started to think what ysabel's had said.

Drew asked how it went with manuel. roxanned and dash, but she knew what he was getting into..

Drew: how's manuel.
Ysabel: did you ask if manuel and I did anything and you have to be worried?
Drew: I didn't ask you that ha. YSABEL I TRUST YOU COMPLETELY.

Ysabel thanked him for being understanding and trusting her and she said her goodbye...when she put down her phone, Granpa Damian informed her that Manuel's girlfriend was outside. Ysabel was surprised, Roxanne brought a cake and gave it to her.

Roxanne: peace offering.
Ysabel: Why? are we fighting?
Roxanne: lets just say we're in love with the same man.
Ysabel: You know what roxanne, I have a boyfriend, Drew...and you don't have to worry about manuel.
Roxanne: Well! now you know I don't have hidden agenda. I just wanna be your friend.(yeah right!)

Drew called manuel and invited him to go out with ysabel and roxanned. Manuel was surprised with the invitation.

At the poolside Manuell and drew talked

Drew: thank you for giving me a chance.
Manuel: What makes you decide for us to go out?
Drew: Nothing. There're something I want to see.
Manuel: What is that?
Drew: I want to prove to myself that I don't have anything to worry about.

Later roxanne came out in a skimpy bikini. Few minutes later, Ysabel came out in a bikini but she was wearing a robe outside.

roxanne: Why are you wearing that...all cover up.....are we in Baguio?

When Roxanne said that, ysabel took off her robe and she was wearing a a sexy bikini top (she's being a bit conservative when she wears shorts). Suddenly roxanne was feeling insecured. Manuel was stunt by ysabel's look. Drew and roxanne saw manuel's reaction to ysabel.

Dash: you're very sexy dear.
Yabel: thanks.

Drew was about to ask ysabel for swimming when his phone rang. He had to leave everybody because there was an emergency at the hospital. When Drew left, manuel offered ysabel some barbeque. Then roxanne asked manuel to go swimming her but he said that he had to go to the toilet first . Roxanned went to the diving board and jumped. Later she called for help. Dash and ysabel saw that.

DAsh: dear your grandma is drowning

but ysabel couldn't buy it.

Ysabel: maybe she's acting?

Dash: no.....it looks real..

Dash asked for help while ysabel dived into the pool to help roxanne. ysabel saw her under the water and as if she was unconscious and she swan towards roxanne. When she got roxanne, suddenly roxanne held ysabel's head and wanted to drown her.

http://leogracie.com/TDDUP_EPISODE14.wmv

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-2-2005 01:39 PM | Show all posts
hi! babyface

Keep up the good job :ah::ah:
Atleast with your consistent postings..ada juga cerita-cerita dan gambar-
gambar yang saya boleh tenguk bila keboringanlol

My computer at home is not welllol so I can't watch TDDUP short videos
any more from TDland..Aarrgh..bosan sungguhnf:nf:Office punya
PC cannot access ma...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 01:43 PM | Show all posts

Screencaps part 14

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by willowbe at 18-2-2005 01:39 PM:
hi! babyface

Keep up the good job :ah::ah:
Atleast with your consistent postings..ada juga cerita-cerita dan gambar-
gambar yang saya boleh tenguk bila keboringanlol

My com ...

willowbe...lama tak muncul ye...
biasalah sementara ssaya free...saya cubalah cari2 juga gambar2 tentang diet&tin sebagai iklan....lol...kalau tak mesti boringkan...
jadi gambar2 nie sebagai penyedap mata....lol....

ada masa luangkanlah masa kat sini....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 03:02 PM | Show all posts

Mission of love

As you all probably know diether and Kristine have spearhead a project for the kids this christmas. This is the "MISSION OF LOVE" project. its aim was to give kids from different depressed areas in manila a most memorable christmas celebration. Together with foolisheart we went to PizzaHut in Alimall, the venue of this project. After the kids have eaten and given their presents they trooped to Araneta Coliseum to watch "Disney on Ice". December 23, 2004 was truely a memorable date for these kids thanks to the efforts of diet and tin and the rest of their fans who have contributed to this worthy cause.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 03:22 PM | Show all posts

Kristine Hermosa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 03:38 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 03:51 PM | Show all posts

Diet&Tin loving couple

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 03:57 PM | Show all posts

TDDUP WALLPAPER

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 04:06 PM | Show all posts

Diet and Tin in ASAP for LOVERS IN PARIS

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 04:48 PM | Show all posts

THE LATEST ON TIN & DIET

This picture was taken during the dinner after the PREMIER night of Bcuz of U. Luck struck me today coz when I went to buy the Star Studio Mag at Cine Manila, the owner who just arrived from Manila showed me his pictures (he was one of the special guests at the Premier). Ayan inarbor ko tung isang eto, lol! He said Diet and Tin's story is the MOST ROMANTIC and BEAUTIFUL onscreen. It is a MUST-SEE!!! Of course... I 100% believe so!

PDA TO DEATH
Their public displays of affection causes a stir everywhere they go, from restaurants to malls to the workplace. Here, StarStudio catches a sampling in one of the dressing rooms of ABS-CBN. TRIVIA: Jericho was in the same room, lol

WITH THIS RING
It was Kristine who gave a ring first to Diether. He then bought her a similar one but this time with a DIAMOND.

TOO MUCH TOGETHER
Matching rings, matching looks, what's next? Diether and Kristine in November. Top left: in Singapore for Victim Undercover. Above: at the Becuz of U pictorial.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 04:52 PM | Show all posts

Article about Diet & Tin

Celebrity World
Crispina Belen

The hot buzz last Sunday was that lovebirds Diether Ocampo and
Kristine Hermosa have tied the knot. They were supposed to have gotten
married civilly in Jaen, Nueva Ecija last Sept. 12.

Diether (who was romantically linked to LJ Moreno, and Andrea Bautista
among others in the past) and Kristine (who's said to have been
Jericho Rosales' girlfriend) admitted during the last PMPC Awards for
Television that they indeed were having a romantic relationship. But
no one thought they were planning to get married this early.

We got reliable information that Diet and Tintin have indeed tied the
knot but in an interview with Mayor Tony Esquivel of Jaen, Nueva Ecija
(aired last Sunday on GMA-7's "S-Files") was not confirmed that they
indeed have exchanged "I Do's." The mayor only said they went to see
him in September to ask him how they could get married. The mayor told
them of the requirements, and they said they would just come back if
these were completed. Mayor Esquivel added "napakabait ang mga batang
yan at sa tingin ko they are really in love."

So if they are really in love and wanted to get married, what's there
to prevent them? They are of age and can do anything they wanted,
including getting married. But fans and movie observers are concerned
that this decision, if indeed true, could affect, adversely that is,
their respective careers. Kristine and Diet were first paired off in a
movie via Star Cinema's "Because of You" which was a blockbuster.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2005 05:29 PM | Show all posts

Diet & Tin Sightings in Greenbelt

Diet & Tin Sightings in Greenbelt
October 31 2004 at 8:54 AM hirlijk  (Login hirlijk)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Courtesy of Sis Marga from TD Land
=======================
i saw diet and tin in grinbelt
October 31 2004 at 7:42 AM

i never expected that this night would be the first time that i will see diet. Im not really a fan but he's really soooooooo handsome that i began enjoying watching him on tv and the big screen as well. I was in greenbelt3 with my sister. Nasa loob na kami ng moviehouse to watch before sunset ng biglang may maingay na nagbibiro na dumating sa loob. Ofcourse the noise caught my attention and I saw that it was diet and tin and their friend. He was so handsome..I swear he's even cuter in person. Ang ganda ng porma niya. Of course, tin was as beautiful as ever. both of them were..and will always be.hehe i saw a glimpse of them during the movie and tin 's head was resting on diets shoulder. Then when the movie ended, nung naglalakad na sila pababa..diet nade such a sweet gesture. He hugged tin from the back and tin held his arm and he kissed him sa cheek. I hope you guys cud imagine it because gestures or actions like that are really the sweetest. I would have enjoyed staring at his handsome face but of course nakakahiya naman. anyway, i just wanted to share it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

8-5-2024 03:09 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067803 second(s), 39 queries .