CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Muntz

Gay Celebrities

[Copy link]
Post time 4-12-2006 01:47 PM | Show all posts
anderson cooper tu hensem siot wpon dah tua..smlm kuar kat Oprah Prime Time..gay ke?alahai..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-12-2006 07:25 PM | Show all posts
ada tak yg penyanyi boyband 911 dulu? yg lead vocalist dia tu aku rasa mmg sah2 gay. Kalau dia kata dia str8, mmg tipu lah.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2006 07:46 PM | Show all posts
hmmm...ada celeb ngaku gay dan ada yang dual band..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2006 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by paz at 27-11-2006 12:52 PM
Jodie Foster and her girlfriend, Cydney Bernard (pictured above), have been dating for more than 13 years!
And, we think it's time th ...

JF tak pernah nak ngaku or bagi hint etc yg dia lessi karnn? Ngape ekk?
Bnda ni dah jadi cam open secret though, tp kadang cam konfius gak

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2006 08:45 PM | Show all posts
jake gylenhaal???? noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2006 09:27 AM | Show all posts
Lance Bass & Reichen Lehmkuhl Split

Lance Bass and Reichen Lehmkuhl have ended their relationship, Bass's spokesperson has confirmed to PEOPLE.

"We remain the best of friends," the pair said in a joint exclusive statement to PEOPLE. "Please respect our privacy as we try to work things out during this difficult time."

Recent speculation that the pair had broken up began after Bass was spotted without Lehmkuhl at a party on Friday at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas.

Bass, 27, first revealed his relationship with Lehmkuhl, 32, when he admitted he was gay on the cover of PEOPLE in July. "I'm more liberated and happy than I?e been my whole life," Bass said at the time. "I'm just happy."

In July, the former 'N Sync star said that he and Lehmkuhl had been dating for a few months, and that the two were friends first. "Actually, it's funny, he was my real estate agent," Bass told PEOPLE.

Lehmkuhl, a model-actor-Amazing Race winner, was equally enthusiastic ? and supportive of Bass's decision to come out and publicly discuss their relationship. "I'm just really proud of Lance and the decision he made," he told PEOPLE. "He did it all on his own and I just stood by and supported him. It's just been great."

Despite rumors that the couple were having problems, Bass told PEOPLE in August, "We are very happy."

During their relationship, the two made many public appearances together, including red-carpet events and Lehmkuhl's book release party for his memoir Here's What We'll Say: Growing Up, Coming Out, and the U.S. Air Force Academy, in which he writes about his experience of being gay in the military. "I was the first one to read it," Bass told PEOPLE last month.

Bass is developing an Odd Couple-inspired sitcom pilot with former 'N Sync-er Joey Fatone in which his character will be gay and has a role in the upcoming comedy I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-12-2006 09:46 AM | Show all posts

Beyonce comment about gay...

BEYONCE KNOWLES oftens appears on magazine covers - but her latest shoot is one you wouldn't expect.

The much lusted-after singer is set to grace the front of America's leading gay magazine - Instinct.In the accompanying article, Beyonce reveals it was a beloved homosexual uncle who made her turn her back on stereotypes.She explains: "I was raised by my uncle who passed away with Aids a couple of years ago. He was my mother's best friend."He brought me to school every day. He helped me buy my prom dress. He made my clothes with my mother."He was like my nanny. He was my favourite person in the whole world."I never mixed Christianity with how I felt (about him). I am about faith and spirituality more so than religion. Doing right by others and not judging."The singer also insists she'd have no problems if a son of hers was to come to her with a gay confession: "I'd say I love him for the person he is with no expectations back."

[ Last edited by  narvmarishka at 5-12-2006 03:47 PM ]

Use magic Report

badangkuat This user has been deleted
Post time 7-12-2006 02:37 AM | Show all posts

ARTIS2 GAY........

JOM SENARAIKAN SESIAPA YG KOMPOM, DAN SESIAPA YG BERPOTENSI! :nerd:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-12-2006 02:45 AM | Show all posts
bes ke gay

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2006 02:46 AM | Show all posts
elton john

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2006 05:38 AM | Show all posts
George Michael (ex-Wham) hehehee:bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2006 05:42 AM | Show all posts
westlife!!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2006 07:30 AM | Show all posts
kaum nabi lut

Use magic Report

ladyvedt This user has been deleted
Post time 7-12-2006 07:32 AM | Show all posts
elton john confirm kan

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2006 07:37 AM | Show all posts
kat thread internasional gossip bkn ke ada senarai artis gay khabarnya clay aiken dah jadi golongan nie

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2006 07:44 AM | Show all posts
macam2 ada....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-12-2006 07:46 AM | Show all posts
Tuan umah, wa movedkan ke bod Celebs, please take note

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2006 08:24 AM | Show all posts
yusry kru????

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2006 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Ax at 7-12-2006 02:45
bes ke gay

ko cuber lah.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2006 07:08 PM | Show all posts
lance bass(nsync)...malaysia ader ke...?huhuhu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 03:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.171325 second(s), 42 queries .