12Next
Return to list New
View: 6662|Reply: 29

Sheryl Crow

[Copy link]
Post time 29-12-2004 08:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Birthday: February 11, 1963
Hottest Single : All I Wanna Do 1994 Stayed at #1 for 6 weeks
Best Selling Album : Tuesday Night Music Club (1993)
Grammy Awards : 9

Sheryl Suzanne Crow was born February 11, 1963 in Missouri, near Memphis, Tennessee. Blending elements of rock, blues, and folk music, Sheryl seemed to burst on the pop charts in 1994, when in actuality she had spent many years "behind the scenes" until her big break. With her throaty vocals and sexy southern charm, Sheryl has won over many fans with her words and voice. Sheryl learned to play the piano by age 6 and wrote her first song at age 13. After attending the University of Missouri where she majored in music composition, performance and teaching, Sheryl worked as a grade school music teacher for kids with special needs and a part-time bar singer. On her teaching work, Sheryl stated: "It抯 amazing to see music work on little human beings who are otherwise unreachable. They feel the vibration of a guitar and they come alive."

in 1980's

At the age of 23, Sheryl moved to Los Angeles and began a career as a backup singer for such talents as Don Henley, Eric Clapton, George Harrison, and Rod Stewart, and was even a backup singer for Michael Jackson's "Bad" tour for 18 months. The years for Sheryl were successful but also depressing for her. While continuing her work as a backup singer, Sheryl continued to write songs, some of which were recorded by other artists such as Celine Dion, Eric Clapton, Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam, and Wynonna, and did some session work for Stevie Wonder and Sin閍d O'Connor.

After a 2 year depression, Sheryl was signed with A&M Records, but her first attempt at recording was not released. She then began to take more control over her music and the musicians she wanted to work with, including producer, Bill Botrell. The result was her first successful LP.

Sheryl Crow - Tuesday Music Club, Sheryl released her debut LP, Tuesday Night Music Club. The LP displayed Sheryl's gift of catchy lyrics and non-aggressive rock sound

Tuesday Night Music Club took awhile to before it became a major hit in '94. The first single, "Leaving Las Vegas" began to get her noticed, but it was the #1 hit "All I Wanna Do" that made the LP fly off the shelves and allow Sheryl to become "an overnight sensation." Sheryl also hit the Top 10 with "Strong Enough" and "Can't Cry Anymore."

Sheryl topped the Billboard Adult Contemporary Singles chart for 8 weeks with "All I Wanna Do."

Sheryl appeared on the Boys On The Side soundtrack with "Keep On Grooving.

Sheryl won 3 Grammy Awards for Record of the Year and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance ('All I Wanna Do') and Best New Artist, and was nominated for Song of the Year (songwriter) ('All I Wanna Do') and Best Female Rock Vocal Performance ('I'm Gonna Be A Wheel Someday').

Sheryl hit the Top 40 with a song from the Encomium: A Tribute to Led Zeppelin compilation, "D'yer Maker."

Sheryl topped the Billboard Year-End Chart-Toppers as the Top Pop Artist - Female (singles & albums).

Along the way to success, Sheryl encountered some hardship as well. Sheryl told Rolling Stone: "It's unfortunate in some ways that the record did so well, because I lost friends over it." One of the "Tuesday Night Music Club's" members, David Baerwald was a friend of John O'Brien, author of Leaving Las Vegas. Sheryl's song of the same name was thought to be more of a product of Baerwald and O'Brien's words than Sheryl's life. Soon after Sheryl sang the song on Late Show With David Letterman and acknowledged to the host that the song was autobiographical, O'Brien committed suicide and a friendship was lost between Sheryl and Baerwald. O'Brien's parents denied their son's suicide was related to Sheryl's actions. When it came time to work on her next LP, Sheryl had a falling out with Bill Botrell, who had worked on her debut LP and was committed to working on Sheryl's follow-up. Sheryl then decided to do her own producing.

Sheryl's follow-up LP, Sheryl Crow, was released and although it did not sell as many millions as her debut LP, Sheryl proved she was able to conquer the sophomore slump. The LP gave Sheryl more Top 10 hits and more success with her videos and on radio with the hits "If It Makes You Happy," "Everyday Is A Winding Road," "A Change Would Do You Good," and "Home."

Ironically, even though Sheryl's sound is considered refreshing at a time of gangsta rap and sexual overtones, Sheryl's latest LP was banned by the Wal-Mart stores due to a reference ('Watch our children as they kill each other with a gun they bought at the Wal-Mart discount stores') on the track, "Love Is A Good Thing" about buying a gun at the chain store.

In October, Sheryl Crow topped the UK LP chart for a week.

Sheryl won 2 more Grammy Awards for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance and Best Rock Album (Sheryl Crow).

Sheryl toured with the successful Lilith Fair as well as touring solo in support of her LP (sponsored by Tommy Hilfiger).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-12-2004 08:38 PM | Show all posts

Sheryl's next LP, The Globe Sessions, was released with the first single "My Favorite Mistake." Sheryl said of the LP, "...the lyrics are written more in the first person. Much of my writing on the first 2 records was narrative. This record isn't really that. It doesn't draw upon an alter ego or a character to tell a story. It's mostly my own feelings about what's happened over the past few years, the changes in my life and the changes in me personally."

Sheryl talked with Reuters about her new LP, The Globe Sessions, getting older, and her feelings about touring: "I've been on the road for so long, and I had really enjoyed all that but found when I got home I'd let a lot of things and relationships go... there was definitely a lack of balance and I'm trying to find balance right now... the songs (on The Globe Sessions) come from a place of real self-examination and reassessment... they're certainly more personal than any I've done before, kind of like standing on a stage naked... this record reflects the fact that I'm getting older and as you get older you redefine yourself and your priorities change..."

Sheryl won a BMI Award for Pop Songwriter of the Year (shared with co-writer, Jeffrey Trott).

Sheryl won another Grammy Award for Best Rock Album (The Globe Sessions) and was nominated for Album of the Year (The Globe Sessions), Best Female Pop Vocal Performance ('My Favorite Mistake'), Best Female Rock Vocal Performance ('There Goes The Neighborhood'), Best Song Written Specifically for a Motion Picture ('Tomorrow Never Dies'), and Producer of the Year.

Sheryl also won a Brit Award for Best International Female Solo Artist and was nominated for an Orville H. Gibson Guitar Award for Best Rock Guitarist (Female).

Sheryl ranked # 44 on VH1: 100 Greatest Women of Rock & Roll.

in september, Sheryl hit the Top 40 with her cover of Guns N' Roses' "Sweet Child O' Mine" from the Big Daddy soundtrack (released in June).

Sheryl won a Grammy Award for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance (Sweet Child O' Mine).
Sheryl won a Gibson Guitar Award for Best Acoustic Guitarist (Female).

Sheryl won a Grammy Award for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance (There Goes The Neighborhood) (her 3rd in that category) and was also nominated for Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals ("The Difficult Kind" with Sarah McLachlan) and Best Country Collaboration with Vocals (Strong Enough" with the Dixie Chicks). Sheryl also performed a duet with Shelby Lynne at the ceremony.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2004 08:44 PM | Show all posts

Sheryl was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance ('Long Gone Lonesome Blues').

In April..

Sheryl released her next LP (C'Mon C'Mon): "There are more piano-based songs on this record. I've never really written songs on the piano because I wanted to rock a little harder, and this album has more piano songs on it." Guests on the LP include Stevie Nicks, Lenny Kravitz, Don Henley, and Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks.

C'Mon C'Mon topped the Billboard Top Internet Albums chart and debuted on the Billboard 200 Albums chart at # 2 - selling over 155,000 copies in its first week of release.

Sheryl's video for "Soak Up The Sun" topped the VH1 Video Countdown.
Sheryl hit the Top 10 with "Soak Up The Sun."

Sheryl topped the Billboard Adult Top 40 chart for 9 weeks with "Soak Up The Sun" and the 'Victor Calderone & Mac Qualyle Mixes' of the track topped the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart for a week.

Sheryl could be heard on the tribute compilation - Kindred Spirits: A Tribute To Johnny Cash - with "Flesh And Blood" (with Mary Chapin Carpenter and Emmylou Harris).

Sheryl ranked #  41 on VH1: 100 Sexiest Artists.

Rolling Stone: 50 Essential 'Woman In Rock' Albums includes Sheryl Crow at # 44.

Sheryl won an American Music Award for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist.
Sheryl hit #1 for a week with Kid Rock with "Picture

Sheryl won a Grammy Award for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance ('Steve McQueen') and was nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance ('Soak Up The Sun'), Best Pop Collaboraiton with Vocals ('It's So Easy" with Don Henley), Best Country Collaboration with Vocals ('Flesh And Blood" with Mary Chapin Carpenter and Emmylou Harris from the compilation - Kindred Spirits: A Tribute To Johnny Cash), and Best Rock Album (C'Mon C'Mon). Sheryl also performed at the ceremony.

VH1: 100 Best Songs of the Past 25 Years includes "All I Wanna Do" at # 56.

Sheryl released The Very Best Of Sheryl Crow and the set includes 2 new songs: "The First Cut Is The Deepest" and "The Light In Your Eyes."

Sheryl hit the Top 10 with her cover of "The First Cut Is The Deepest."
Sheryl topped the Billboard Adult Contemporary with "The First Cut Is The Deepest."

in Nov Tis Year
Sheryl won 2 American Music Awards for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist and Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist.

Sheryl was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance The First Cut Is The Deepest.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2004 08:49 PM | Show all posts
Tuesday Night Music Club

Released: August, 1993
US: 7x Platinum
Billboard peak: # 3
Tracks:
"Run, Baby, Run"
"Leaving Las Vegas"
"Strong Enough"
"Can't Cry Anymore"
"Solidify"
"The Na-Na Song"
"No One Said It Would Be Easy"
"What I Can Do For You"
"All I Wanna Do"
"We Do What We Can"
"I Shall Believe"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2004 08:50 PM | Show all posts
Sheryl Crow

Released: September, 1996
US: 3x Platinum
Billboard peak: # 6
Tracks:
"Maybe Angels"  
"A Change Would Do You Good"  
"Home"
"Sweet Rosalyn"  
"If It Makes You Happy"
"Redemption Day"
"Hard To Make A Stand"  
"Everyday Is A Winding Road"  
"Love Is A Good Thing"  
"Oh Marie"
"Superstar"  
"The Book"  
"Ordinary Morning"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2004 08:53 PM | Show all posts
The Globe Sessions

Released: September, 1998
US: Platinum
Billboard peak: # 5
Rolling Stone review: 4 stars from Rolling Stone
Tracks:
"My Favorite Mistake"
"There Goes The Neighborhood"
"Riverwide" - "It Don't Hurt"  
"Maybe That's Something"  
"Am I Getting Through (Part I & II)"
"Anything But Down"
"The Difficult Kind"
"Mississippi"
"Members Only"
"Crash And Burn"
"Sweet Child O' Mine"

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 29-12-2004 08:55 PM | Show all posts
C'Mon C'Mon

Released: April, 2002
US: Platinum
Billboard peak: # 2
Rolling Stone review: 3 stars from Rolling Stone
Tracks:
"Steve McQueen"
"Soak Up The Sun"  
"You're An Original"  
"Safe And Sound"  
"C'mon, C'mon"  
"It's So Easy"  
"Over You"  
"Lucky Kid"  
"Diamond Road"  
"It's Only Love"  
"Abilene"
"Hole In My Pocket"  
"Weather Channel"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2004 08:57 PM | Show all posts
The Very Best Of Sheryl Crow

Released: November, 2003
US: 3x Platinum
Billboard peak: # 2
Tracks:
"All I Wanna Do"
"Soak Up The Sun"
"My Favorite Mistake"
"The First Cut Is The Deepest"  
"Everyday Is A Winding Road"
"Leaving Las Vegas"
"Strong Enough"
"Light In Your Eyes"
"If It Makes You Happy"
"The Difficult Kind" -
"Picture" (with Kid Rock)
"Steve McQueen"
"A Change Would Do You Good"
"Home" -
"There Goes The Neighborhood"
"I Shall Bellieve"
"The First Cut Is The Deepest" (Country Version)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-12-2004 08:59 PM | Show all posts
why is she famous?   
A former backup singer for Michael Jackson himself, Sheryl tranformed herself into a pop/rock singer with her debut single "All I Wanna Do".

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2004 09:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by brilianxx at 29-12-2004 08:59 PM:
why is she famous?   
A former backup singer for Michael Jackson himself, Sheryl tranformed herself into a pop/rock singer with her debut single "All I Wanna Do".

Sheryl Crow famous ker?
boleh lah tahan famous dia
cuma Sheryl Crow ni byk low profile ...
dia muncul bile ada new album n new single
takde aper2 .. senyap ajer ...

dengar2 Sheryl Crow ni pnah ada affair ngan Eric Clapton ker?
lama gak diorg bersama ...
diorg break up pas Eric Clapton dpt anak ....
tp malang anak dia mati .. sebb terjatuh dari bangunan tinggi
so lagu khas utk anak dia .. Tears in Heaven ...

ingat2 lupa pasal benda ni ...

per2 pun suara Sheryl Crow mmg besh ...
tp ntah nape Fly tak brapa sgt ngan Sheryl Crow nih

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2004 09:21 PM | Show all posts
sheryl ni low profile lerr sampai sape boypren latest die pon aku x tau..
die mmg x perlukan publisti die hanye guna kreativiti dan talent sajer

Yupp die mmg penah couple ngan Eric Clapton..time tu aku rase Ayo teruknye taste minah nih Pakcik tu umo lebey kurang belas2 taun tua dr die pon die layan gak

tp rasenye die minat saje kot kat eric clpaton tu..idol thats all..

aku suka semua lagu die..mmg talented abih aaa minah nie

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2004 09:23 PM | Show all posts
aku mmg rase x ramai yg familiar ngan sheryl crow nih..
agaknya ramai jugak yg tak braper kenal die
thats Y la aku bukak thread nih

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2004 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Sheryl Crow dah kawin rasanyer ..
cuma tak pasti ngan sapa ....
atau betul ker dia ni dah kawin atau tidak?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-12-2004 07:53 AM | Show all posts
die single mingle lagi daaa... belum kawin lerrr

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2004 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by brilianxx at 30-12-2004 07:53 AM:
die single mingle lagi daaa... belum kawin lerrr

la belum ker?
:stp: :stp: :stp: :stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2004 10:27 AM | Show all posts
The music of Sheryl Crow has long reflected the musical passions that inspired her back when she was growing up in Kennett, MO. From her breakthrough debut Tuesday Night Music Club (1994) to the self-titled Sheryl Crow (1996) and her most recent studio album The Globe Sessions (1998), Crow has continued to explore her passions and define her distinctive voice, staking her fertile turf as a singer-songwriter. Now with her latest shining gem, C'mon, C'mon, Crow has turned up the volume and loosened the mood to make the direct rock & roll album that made her want to make music in the first place.

C'mon, C'mon is an instant charmer of a rock album - an immediate road trip classic. For Crow the making of the album was a long, hard road. Indeed, even coming up with an appropriate title for the album seemed to take forever. "The original album title was going to be Songs from the Waiting Room because all the way through the process of making this record that title had a lot of meaning for me," says Crow. "But that title was in conflict with the spirit of the record."

Crow explains that she yearned to make an album "in the flavor of '70s and '80s classic rock - rock songs that were crafted, that you could sing; songs that were like the soundtrack to your summer - songs that were really committed to rock." And so it was that Crow found herself with a kick-ass album and no title to match. At the eleventh hour she speedily wrote and recorded the song "C'mon, C'mon" - a standout, crunchy rocker featuring Crow's longtime friend Stevie Nicks. "It just seemed to evoke the feeling of the rest of the record," Crow explains. And C'mon, C'mon is definitely an album with lots of feeling.

Shortly before the album's release, Crow had this to say about her new album and its contents:

Is it safe to say that the overall vibe on C'mon, C'mon is more upbeat than in your recent work?

I'm not sure I would wish my recording process on anybody else, but it usually winds up as a full circle experience. I usually go through this process of making a record when I go in: I have a pretty good idea of what kind of record I want to make and then I wind up making the exact opposite kind of record. And then in the end I look at it and it unfolds as being kind of what I wanted in the first place. In the last stage of making this record I sort of had a re-energizing experience that culminated from crashing in the middle of it.

Why the crash?

I had a couple of really down experiences that were not related to anything other than the fact that I had just been so overworked for the last few years. I allowed music to become my life instead of something that I do and my life being my life. I had Chrissie Hynde down to the studio to visit and I was sort of commiserating with her about how hard the business is and what it's like to be a woman. I said I just sometimes feel like I don't want to do it anymore, and I don't know what I'm writing about anymore, and I can't seem to finish anything and it's taken me longer to make a record. She said you have to realize that music is something that you do, it is not your life. And at that point I realized, if I didn't do it anymore, it would be okay, and life would still hold meaning. And with the freedom of knowing that, the record came together and really, weirdly enough, it was like having a rocket engine lit beneath it.

Chrissie Hynde doesn't appear on C'mon, C'mon but many other old and new friends of your's do. How do you feel about the fact that the album is so star-studded with the likes of Don Henley, Emmylou Harris, Dixie Chick Natalie Maines, Liz Phair, Lenny Kravitz and Doyle Bramhall III?

It's kind of weird because when I got to the end of making the record I realized that there were a lot of people on this record and I got really worried about it. I got worried about how they all would be perceived and whether it would look like I was capitalizing on my relationships. But I realized that above all else, I really needed some support on this record emotionally. So I called people that were really good friends of mine, friends who have been kind of through the struggle with me. To have been really great allies just feels like a natural organic progression.

How did you hook up with Liz Phair (who appears on "Soak Up The Sun")?

Liz was playing basketball at the side of the studio, causing all kinds of racket. I came out ready to snap at somebody and there was Liz. Instead of yelling at her, I dragged her into the studio.

Let's talk about some of the tracks on C'mon, C'mon. First of all, there's "Steve McQueen." That seems like a song that salutes two Steves - Steve McQueen and Steve Miller.

It's a shameless tribute to Steve Miller. Actually Steve Miller was a name I tossed around when I was thinking about making this record. I was thinking of the albums and the music that were really kind of the soundtrack to my early rebellious years - right after getting my driver's license, driving around town, circling the A&W, listening to rock radio (which was Rumors and Heart and Steve Miller and Lynyrd Skynyrd and Peter Frampton). After coming off the Central Park gig I really wanted to follow up with the rock feeling. I wanted to go and make that record, and to me it is kind of Steve Miller-ish "Fly Like an Eagle" or something by The James Gang. And that song metaphorically I think represents that sort of yearning to be wild and free. I think Steve McQueen was kind of the archetypal rebellious free-spirit - mysterious, heroic, American - and what he represented (in my mind at least) was just that: all those things - that free-spirited kind of no-holds-barred living, and how we sort of lost that kind of open-wide America. It's kind of a loss of innocence song.

Where did "Soak Up The Sun" begin?

The lyric came about during one of the lowest points of this record you can imagine and it wound up being the most upbeat song. But it's kind of a social commentary on the amount of minutia that just clutters our lives and how we sort of miss out on the moments that kind of tick by. I was at a point where I was just feeling like wow, I'm spinning my wheels. I'm not sure what I'm doing, and every day that goes by, you can't get it back. It's really a song just about yearning for the simple things, you know.

What was it like collaborating with your sister on "It's So Easy" - the duet with Don Henley?

I went down to Nashville actually because my sister is a country music songwriter, and I went down to write some songs with her too. We wrote the song "It's So Easy" actually for another artist, and I called Jimmy Iovine at Interscope Geffen A&M Records and I said my sister and I wrote this song, it's a really good song. It's a waltz. It was in 3. It was 6/8 basically, really country. He said, 'Well let me just hear it.' But he loved the song and he called me and said `You have to do it.'

I've known Don Henley for 14 years. And it was so cool with him because he was one of the first recording session back-ups I ever did. And the song was always kind of meant to be a duet. It definitely has a male-female relationship in it. It's basically about people who are in a clandestine relationship that know that it's wrong, but it's so difficult to unattach or detach from it, which is kind of a universal feeling. I don't know how many people have experienced being in an adulterous relationship, but definitely everybody has experienced being in a relationship that they knew was not suitable or whatever. But anyway, he's the king of country rock and also I love him.

What inspired "You're An Original," which features Lenny Kravitz?

"You're An Original" is, you know, more social commentary. Really the lyrical content of this record is based on the fact that just as a spectator watching what's going on in pop music, it's become the norm now to feed the American public - or maybe even the world public - things that are totally digestible and understandable. We don't really want things that are really original and I have so much respect for people who actually wind up coming out with something original.

How did you end up working with the great Emmylou Harris on "The Weather Channel"?

I was in Nashville right after September 11th, in fact, it was probably like maybe the day after or two days after. It's really weird. And that song already came in such a dark place. I called Emmylou and said, 'I really want your voice on this song,' because her voice for me exemplifies something deeper than an earthly voice. For me it's so spiritual. Her voice is the most healing - if I was sick I would just put her on a loop and listen to it over and over, and I know I would be healed.

What kind of impact do you want C'mon, C'mon to have?

It is a confusing time because if you do watch what is going on in pop music, then you might think that it's all 13-year-olds who are buying records, and I know that I would be really lucky if I got some 13-year-olds buying my record. But I feel like I'm lucky. Hey, I'll take their money. But I feel lucky if anybody buys my record, so I kind of never know who's out there buying it, and the only thing that I would really care to say or I would desire to have happen is that this record have the kind of impact that the songs when I was growing up had. I loved the songs I grew up with so much and they really did create the cinematography to my summers and to my winters and to my falls and to my springs, each associated with events in my life you know, proms or getting my driver's license or, you know, the first time I got grounded. Hopefully people will find something on the record that has meaning for them also represents freedom and individuality and the definite feeling that anything is possible.

sebahagian interview yg diamik dari official website Sheryl Crow mengenai albumnya - C'mon C'mon C'mon

tak sangka ada Liz Phair ....

source : sherylcrow.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-12-2004 11:10 AM | Show all posts
:hmm: about that liz phair...aku pon tak prasan lerr
apa contribution dier? sore takde.. maybe back up musician kot?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2004 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by brilianxx at 30-12-2004 11:10 AM:
:hmm: about that liz phair...aku pon tak prasan lerr
apa contribution dier? sore takde.. maybe back up musician kot?

maybe kot as back up musician ...
brilianxx dah dengar ker album Sheyrl Crow nih ??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-12-2004 11:35 AM | Show all posts
semua lagu die..

album paling best sekali album the globe sessions
memang best superb! sampai menang best rock album

tp klu baru baru minat tu aku suggest
the very best of sheryl crow laa

antara lagu lagu die yg aku minat
Members Only (the globe sessions)
Cover version Guns N Roses' Sweet Child O Mine
My Favourite Mistake..lagu wajib

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2004 11:44 AM | Show all posts
lagu sheryl crow yg aku paling suka Strong Enough, Favourite Mistake.. ada satu lagi lagu.. tak ingat plak:stp:

d'yer maker tu pon best.. dia cover lagu first cut is the deepest tu pon best:love:

aku tak la minta sesangat kat sheryl crow.. tapi aku memang respect kat dia:hatdown: she's very talented.. dan dia pon maintain rock jer, walaupon skang ni bnayak trend pop, dia masih lagi memperjuangkan her muzik.. bukan macam si Jewel tu.. dulu dia folk rock, aku memang minat kat dia dulu.. skang ni dah ala2 pop.. hampess la:kant:

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 04:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.095290 second(s), 48 queries .